criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Can we get actual Cargo back?

Replies

• rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    I've given up. There's no longer any hope Cargo will be added

I agree with this
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Ppong_Man12
    2845 posts Member
    I've given up. There's no longer any hope Cargo will be added

Hate to agree with ya man but it sure looks that way. I don’t see privates or dropzone coming anytime soon either, extraction may be the closest thing we get and with only 2 maps.

Add to that we have no private matches so imo it won’t have the staying power it should, and for gosh sakes, please stop fixing things that aren’t broke.

To many people have left this game that loved the 1st, that should be a red flag.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    And how about some of the old maps? Campaign maps? Would love Cargo back but please more than just two maps on rotation playing alternate sides.
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member
    Nah I ain't giving up yet, it's still possible.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Spiito
    1984 posts Member
    Whatever happens; happens, whatever doesn't; doesn't. *Shrug*
    In the meantime, I'm going to go play some swbf15 for another Cargo fix.
    The kind of satisfactory Cargo that only swbf15 seems capable of providing.

Wknuto!
  • No doubt bro, gonna get a dropzone fix in shortly.
  • My hope is almost lost too after seeing the roadmap. I know it's not complete, but nless they have some surprise up their sleeves.... it could be a while. My overplaying of Strike and Extraction can only last so long
  • And how about some of the old maps? Campaign maps? Would love Cargo back but please more than just two maps on rotation playing alternate sides.
  • DICE: it is time milord. the rebels are on the run. initiate classic cargo maps. soon we will reveal our plans to the community. soon they will have classic cargo.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    GA was a no load, HvV was a long load - fix HvV and swap cargo for GA.
  • 16 pages of regular cargo and nothing comes of it, not a hint...nada..
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Dash please...tried bro
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member
    16 pages of regular cargo and nothing comes of it, not a hint...nada..

They probably saw it once, acknowledged its existence and then forgot about it.
  • d0kRX wrote: »

We need a Cargo discussion on Reddit.... seems like they take that more seriously sometime for some reason. That way more people can see it and agree
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member
    d0kRX wrote: »

We need a Cargo discussion on Reddit.... seems like they take that more seriously sometime for some reason. That way more people can see it and agree

@Kenobi_Dude I agree with this. But to this day I still do not understand how reddit works haha.
  • I miss the competitive aspect and gunplay the most. something battlefront 2 is severely lacking.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Dash been on your side of this however the DICE are not … thus far.
  • rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    Still hoping it pops up in a new roadmap
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • MWB33
    1392 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »

That would be nice.

@rollind24 - you should make a version of your profile pic as checking out BF2015 Cargo while BF2 jealously looks on.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    MWB33 wrote: »

That would be nice.

@rollind24 - you should make a version of your profile pic as checking out BF2015 Cargo while BF2 jealously looks on.

BF 2015 Cargo while JetPack Cargo looks on lol.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • MWB33
    1392 posts Member
    MWB33 wrote: »

That would be nice.

BF 2015 Cargo while JetPack Cargo looks on lol.

Even better!
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.

That seems to be the case with many developers nowadays. Is the purpose of this forum solely data collection?

Perhaps.... My thought is the only purpose of this forum is just for DICE to say they have an official forum. Developers care more about Twitter and Reddit because it's way more in the public eye (especially after the most down voted post ever)... it's all PR/Marketing. Sure there is some quality feedback, but there are not many active forum members, while Reddit and Twitter has tons more followers
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member

That seems to be the case with many developers nowadays. Is the purpose of this forum solely data collection?

Perhaps.... My thought is the only purpose of this forum is just for DICE to say they have an official forum. Developers care more about Twitter and Reddit because it's way more in the public eye (especially after the most down voted post ever)... it's all PR/Marketing. Sure there is some quality feedback, but there are not many active forum members, while Reddit and Twitter has tons more followers

@Kenobi_Dude you make the Reddit post about original cargo and link it here and I'll be there. I'll even try to figure out how Reddit works.
  • I remember back in BF1, I joined a friend of mine who just made friends with guys that only play cargo mode. Guess what! Those were a bunch of 10 year old around 8 of them)who only play cargo mode. When we invited them to play Supremacy or HvV, they said it it was too violent for them. I rest my case.
  • rollind24
    5955 posts Member

@Kenobi_Dude you make the Reddit post about original cargo and link it here and I'll be there. I'll even try to figure out how Reddit works.

I will also attempt to better learn the ways of Reddit if this happens.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member
    Well I'll support the Reddit thread when it is made
  • rollind24 wrote: »

Lol, I don’t really know about posting on Reddit either...
  • I keep checking in with hope that Cargo or DropZone will be added, hopefully both or one of the two will make it before close.
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member

@Kenobi_Dude ok I just made a reddit. seems simple enough. How should we put how we want original cargo?
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Can we trade out game modes? Ewok Hunt was fun for a spell and jetpack cargo was a weekend trip then hero showdown popped up and was fun for a few hours until all the quitters popped up...so if I were to trade a Wade Boggs for a Darryl Strawberry would it be worth it? I'd swap those three modes for cargo in a heart beat...and add a few other organs for more extraction maps.
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member
    Are we allowed to link to a discussion on Reddit? Cuz I have the link to one, but for our purposes I don't think this one quite catches on with what we want to post on Reddit to get original cargo back.
  • stevenomes
    4701 posts Member
    it would be easy to just delete the jet off of jetpack cargo and make it cargo on the menu. I'm just trying to help.

@Kenobi_Dude ok I just made a reddit. seems simple enough. How should we put how we want original cargo?
    Are we allowed to link to a discussion on Reddit? Cuz I have the link to one, but for our purposes I don't think this one quite catches on with what we want to post on Reddit to get original cargo back.

However you think! I trust. I guess I need to register for Reddit lol
  • Spiito
    1984 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Pass it along so I can smash the upvote button, ey.
    Wknuto!
  • Make jet pack cargo into regular cargo and I will enjoy this game mode but I actually wnat to play 2015 battlefront cargo.
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member

However you think! I trust. I guess I need to register for Reddit lol
    Spiito wrote: »
    Pass it along so I can smash the upvote button, ey.

I'll formulate one but it'll take me a little bit since I'm usually busy and I want it to sound good. Have some good reasons why it'd be a good addition to the game and all.
  • Spiito
    1984 posts Member
    Alright, sounds good.
    In the meantime, I'm heading back to swbf15 cargo. (Again...)
    Wknuto!
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Spiito wrote: »
    Alright, sounds good.
    In the meantime, I'm heading back to swbf15 cargo. (Again...)

I did play some good cargo matches yesterday!

Edited for a typo.
  • Haven’t logged in for months. 100+ notifications for the Cargo thread.

Good job.
  • rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    Haven’t logged in for months. 100+ notifications for the Cargo thread.

Good job.

Lol nice seeing you. I was wondering if you were getting flooded
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member
    Haven’t logged in for months. 100+ notifications for the Cargo thread.

Good job.

I thought you had disappeared!
  • Bring back regular cargo! Argh
  • the only thing that will bring you back is real cargo.
  • d0kRX
    1504 posts Member
    I haven't even started therefore post yet. Been busy wprking. Argh!!!
  • Forge you better remove jet pack cargo and replace it with regular cargo.
  • 800th comment also devs won’t give us cargo back because there don’t like reuse content even if we All want it. Let’s just face it the devs arnt listening to us.