criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Gamers who quit when their team is winning or match is close...

... should be perma banned.

Also apparently dice has given up on filling their slots until the next round.

Replies

• LeftTurnus
    1099 posts Member
    What platform are you on? Since day one on PS4 you are lucky to get any empty slots on your team filled in. This is nothing new. I have been in so many matches where my team would be down say 3 players, in a not full lobby. 3 people are brought into the match, but put on the team that already had a 3 player advantage. No fill on my team the entire match. Has always been this way.
    One of the more aggravating things that has been ignored ... since Day 1
  • Spiito
    1703 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I think I quit out of two (strike) matches in total today. I was lagging so bad I couldn't contribute to the game, I hope the lobby replaced me with someone who could help provide anything... It's strange how some matches seem to lag worse for seemingly no reason. My connection probably isn't the best, but for most of the day I've been the only one using it...
    Post edited by Spiito on

giphy.gif
  • its funny to me when people leave a HvV match because they cant play as Kylo Ren. I mean seriously unless he maxed and you are good with him youre just gonna bleed easy eliminations for the other team. "run in, emote Cowards and then pull 4 people onto you and die.
  • LeftTurnus wrote: »
    What platform are you on? Since day one on PS4 you are lucky to get any empty slots on your team filled in. This is nothing new. I have been in so many matches where my team would be down say 3 players, in a not full lobby. 3 people are brought into the match, but put on the team that already had a 3 player advantage. No fill on my team the entire match. Has always been this way.
    One of the more aggravating things that has been ignored ... since Day 1

Xbox one. Usually pretty good. Wouldn't be a big deal except the list of problems just pile up.
  • its funny to me when people leave a HvV match because they cant play as Kylo Ren. I mean seriously unless he maxed and you are good with him youre just gonna bleed easy eliminations for the other team. "run in, emote Cowards and then pull 4 people onto you and die.

Since the buff? To him a couple months ago he is pretty legit now.
  • Spiito wrote: »
    I think I quit out of two (strike) matches in total today. I was lagging so bad I couldn't contribute to the game, I hope the lobby replaced me with someone who could help provide anything... It's strange how some matches seem to lag worse for seemingly no reason. My connection probably isn't the best, but for most of the day I've been the only one using it...

Hvv is where it really makes a difference.