criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Get well, Ben Walke!

2Next

Replies

• T0TALfps wrote: »
    Thread has been cleaned,

Thanks.

Thank you!
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Break a leg ;)
    Hope you get better
    Happens all the time
    Take holidays and get sick or a accident and then it's back to work,with know real break.
    Cheers hope to hear from you soon
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    It’s just a ploy to avoid stating anything about this weekend’s XP failure and the ‘hotfix’ that never dropped. Yikes. What’s next?
    He isn’t a dev lmao
  • Hope you get better!
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • mastery0ta
    6142 posts Member
    A dip in the bacta and he'll be good as new :) take care Ben. #onecommunitymanagertorulethemall
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    A dip in the bacta and he'll be good as new :) take care Ben. #onecommunitymanagertorulethemall

#OneDevToBindThem
    I think that Ben is a great manager, and it makes me sad to hear about how he got hurt. We need him back soon. I miss his tweets.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Oh my! A little shocked to hear this news. :cold_sweat:

Get well soon Ben!
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • Any news on him? I'll gladly donate any of my parts to bring him back. Return to us young Ben. The community is standing by
    Any news on him? I'll gladly donate any of my parts to bring him back. Return to us young Ben. The community is standing by
    This just in, on the Swedish news network!
    Random guy, on a Star Wars: Battlefront internet forum, saves EA Community Manager, Ben Walke's life. Mr. Walke had been in a severe biking accident a few days prior. after donating a rare, vital organ to him via an online request, Mr. Walke is doing is doing well and is back at his job, giving news to the community. As for the random guy on the internet, he remains an unknown hero. More with this at 7:00pm CST.
    :D That would be so awesome. but all joking aside, I know from personal experience that a crash while biking can lead to very severe injuries. I once suffered in a bike crash that stabbed a v-shaped hole into my left kneecap. I had to get 12 stitches, and the scar remains to this day. Not to mention the medical bill.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
    Any news on him? I'll gladly donate any of my parts to bring him back. Return to us young Ben. The community is standing by
    This just in, on the Swedish news network!
    Random guy, on a Star Wars: Battlefront internet forum, saves EA Community Manager, Ben Walke's life. Mr. Walke had been in a severe biking accident a few days prior. after donating a rare, vital organ to him via an online request, Mr. Walke is doing is doing well and is back at his job, giving news to the community. As for the random guy on the internet, he remains an unknown hero. More with this at 7:00pm CST.
    :D That would be so awesome. but all joking aside, I know from personal experience that a crash while biking can lead to very severe injuries. I once suffered in a bike crash that stabbed a v-shaped hole into my left kneecap. I had to get 12 stitches, and the scar remains to this day. Not to mention the medical bill.

LOL that made me smile. For real Ben, you need anything, I've got plenty of body parts for harvesting. You are the spark that will light the fire to keep the community alive. Wish they'd had you from the get go, last game too.