criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Weapon damage stats for Heroes?

Hi guys, is there a website where you can get accurate damage curves for heroes? Last night I was playing with Phasma, and shooting people did only 3-5 damage per hit, when the ennemy shooting me back with an A-280 was getting maybe 30-40 per hit. I know Phasma isn't supposed to be just shooting, but that level of damage was so underwhelming...

I also would like to know how a Blurg was able to one-shot me from far when I was at 100% health while I hit the target with an IQA-11 5 times! Everytime I play with office, it now takes me 3-4 landed shots to kill someone close.

I just don't understand the weapons in this game anymore...

Replies

• Phasma has the weakest blaster I think but you know how hero's get less points... that's all that is I think. Look up rivatymes on YouTube he breaks stuff down like that.
  • They also nerfed the blurgg damage from a distance you prolly got hit by a rifle and never knew
  • Phasma had the lowest damage output I have ever seen in this game. Why do 3-5 damage per hit?? why give her a blaster at all then?

Blurgg was nerfed yeah, but this was a one shot, perhaps straight to the head? :)
  • TheScape
    1931 posts Member
    zambalex2 wrote: »
    Hi guys, is there a website where you can get accurate damage curves for heroes? Last night I was playing with Phasma, and shooting people did only 3-5 damage per hit, when the ennemy shooting me back with an A-280 was getting maybe 30-40 per hit. I know Phasma isn't supposed to be just shooting, but that level of damage was so underwhelming...

I also would like to know how a Blurg was able to one-shot me from far when I was at 100% health while I hit the target with an IQA-11 5 times! Everytime I play with office, it now takes me 3-4 landed shots to kill someone close.

I just don't understand the weapons in this game anymore...

When you say 3-5 damage per hit, do you actually mean the score? I mean, the number displayed to you. If that is what you mean, then you are reading it wrong. The number you see are battle points (BP) which are used to play as "special units" (heroes, vehicles, etc.). The amount of BP a hero generates is lower than the amount generated by regular troopers to avoid spamming them.

If you are playing with Xbox or PS4 you should be able to check damage values by playing 2 players custom arcade.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • mmm i was pretty sure it said 3-5 damage on screen... but i could be wrong. Anyways, her blaster damage sucked. I mean, i did my job, I hit my target 5-6 times, shouldn't i be 'rewarded' with his death? :)
  • TheScape
    1931 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    zambalex2 wrote: »
    mmm i was pretty sure it said 3-5 damage on screen... but i could be wrong. Anyways, her blaster damage sucked. I mean, i did my job, I hit my target 5-6 times, shouldn't i be 'rewarded' with his death? :)

That is what I meant. The damage message relates to the SCORE you get for damage caused. It is NOT the damage you are dealing. The score (or BP in this case, since you should actually see BP and not real score) is reduced. I can assure you Phasma does more than 3-5 damage per hit, since it's the first hero I ranked to level 40.

EDIT: Although I agree with you that the damage per single bolt is one of the lowest (on par with most of the Heavy blasters). Paired with the bad accuracy and spread at first (it get better the more bolts shot), it might seem weak.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Phasma's blaster damage output is by far the lowest of all heroes, it's comparable to the vanilla DC-15LE of the heavy class (even if the heavy weapon is still better 186 dps vs 184). Just one of the many reasons why this hero is garbage overall and in needs of serious buffs.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    3-5 score would convert to around 30 damage

Phasma’s damage is low but not that low.
  • so tried again last night, and the message is like '5 player damaged'. So its not the damage actually done, but the BP score, wow I actually learn something everyday, even after playing since launch. Nevertheless, its still really low damage when I need more than 5-6 shots to kill a simple infantry target. I feel like its the same with Bossk, I am not meant to shoot people from a certain distance :)
  • I could stand for a slight buff in damage. And by slight I mean like only buffing her damage by 1 point. Not trying to be one of those “get good” commenters but I do well wth plasma in GA and HvV. Granted she can’t walk into an objective and clear it out but neither can Finn. Overall she’s in a decent spot
  • Phasma's rifle is a little weak, but it somewhat makes up for this by being perfectly accurate after a few shots. Aim for heads and it's pretty good.

Give it too much damage, it becomes an Iden TL-50 that can cross map melt people on a character with like 1000+ HP.

If they're going to do anything with her, they should start with buffing the as of now pointless staff strikes.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st