criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Padmé as a future BF2 hero?

It could be cool to have her on geonosis. Just I thought I add earlier and see what your ideas are. Maybe she could have her little blaster and provide buffs like Finn and Yoda do. Maybe a damage reduction of a regen buff. Thoughts?

Replies

• Originally she was going to be in the game on Geonosis with Jango Fett. But now I'm not so sure.
    I hope that Dice would/hopefully asked Catherine Taber doing voice lines for the character. When they're doing Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku and Grievous.
    I have high hopes if they surprise people with Padmé in mid Clone Wars season. Before or after the new map.
    Crossing fingers.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Padme would be a cool hero. I don’t think her or any heroes inclusion is likely though after the geonosis dlc.
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Padme would be a cool hero. I don’t think her or any heroes inclusion is likely though after the geonosis dlc.

That’d be really unfortunate.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Cad_Bane wrote: »

It indeed would. Could be wrong though, but based on the games current state, I just don’t expect we will get a lot of support for the game after geonosis dlc.
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Cad_Bane wrote: »

It indeed would. Could be wrong though, but based on the games current state, I just don’t expect we will get a lot of support for the game after geonosis dlc.

Everything is up in the air right now. I feel like we’ll know here within the next month and a half what the true direction of production is going.
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    986 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Padme, Mace Windu, Jango Fett and Asajj Ventress to complete the clone wars era
    Post edited by JediPacoElFlaco on

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Padme, Mace Windu, Jango Fett and Asajj Ventress

I think they’re doing a theme of rivalries with new heroes. I think if they add a third villain it’s be Jango. But I’m not sure if asajj would make it purely due to the fact theyd have create a new game mechanic
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Most would rather Ashoka.... but I want Padme.

The only other blaster hero I want rest can be sabers.
  • AzorAhai
    1312 posts Member
    I really want Ahsoka in the game, but there is a strong argument that Padme and Mace should come first.
  • If they added Ashoka they could add ventress at the same time. That way they could make the most out of a new mechanic