criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Do Or DO Not, There Is No Try Trophy PS4

Is there any solution to this trophy? Emperor is removed from the game temporary. I did used all launched heroes except for Emperor. I'm getting closed to achieve Platinum on this game since I'm 2 Trophy away. Furthermore, Can anyone update the trophy requirement ? Removed Emperor as a part of the launched heroes? How Long do I need to wait till the Hotfix? A week, Month, Years?

Thanks in advanced.

Replies

• Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    You're gonna have to wait till he's back.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• That is a expected response from everyone. I do hope this Threads can reached EA Support and get an answer from them. Ubisoft Support can chat with them but I do hope EA have that feature as well in the future. Forum do takes time to reach them.
  • You're gonna have to wait till he's back.

But why is he gone?????? Whats the point take finn! he is trash!
    8ur7bebf8n7a.gif
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member
    You're gonna have to wait till he's back.

But why is he gone?????? Whats the point take finn! he is trash!

He was very overpowered.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• hmm... maybe i have watched a lot of emperor videos and he is kind of OP... I will go home and re-think my life... Thanks obi-wan ken-obi...
    8ur7bebf8n7a.gif
  • Emperor could shoot through walls ON TOP of his ridiculous increased angle for aiming his lightning.

They should have reverted him to pre-Solo Season 1 state. He was perfectly balanced then, before his unnecessary buffing.

But he was removed because he was broken, and DICE was too lazy to put in the work to actually fix his bugs.
  • GUYS THE EMPEROR IS BACK IN STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2 AUGUST 7TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8ur7bebf8n7a.gif