criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

It's time to make Your voice heard about adding the fusion cutter

Vehicles turrets and droids (specifically the AT-ST) are at the mercy of the ion torpedo, ion grenade, ion shot, ion neutralizer, disrupter rifle and the secondary fire for the TL-50. How can the empire expect to combat such atrocious weapons? Ladies and Gentlemen, devs and players I present to you... The fusion cutter! A popular tool back in the classic battlefront days. This star card/charge card will repair nearby vehicles by 10%. This will make the battlefront much more supportive towards your teamates using any sort of man made equipment.
Disclaimer: Does not work on airborne vehicles and the AT-AT. EA is not responsible for providing the credits to purchase for this card. All deaths and failed repairs are not compensated or refunded by any means. Standard rates may apply.

There you go EA please add this card. It would be a game changer in Galactic Assault!
JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

Replies

  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Ion Nuetrilizar or nothing!

    nt1nyva03ymc.jpeg
    Psn: Jello770
  • Ah the fusion cutter. What a glorious device. That surely would break the game :D
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Not many people use it in Battlefield 1 because of the ability to repair your tank from within. Battlefront 2 has a complete regen system so I don’t think it would ever be used.

    Sorry about the negativity... I like the post anyway.
  • I loved the fusion cutter. Loved slicing into vehicles like those PITA snail droids on Felucia.

    Great idea!

    Bring back slicing!

    pH
  • Cool idea Gareth. Imagine your friends running next to your AT-ST as you press the attack on the Yavin Rebels. They repair your vehicle as you keep the pressure up.

    1 year later ..

    y0tpz5begkan.jpeg

    :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

    That’s fantastic haha
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Yes, we must add both the Ion Neutraliser and the Fusion Cutter! If an ATST gets hit with the Neutraliser, then the FC can quickly repair it and get it back in action. Appease the Sumptiz!
    OOM19 wrote: »

    Imagine it

    A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    Yes, we must add both the Ion Neutraliser and the Fusion Cutter! If an ATST gets hit with the Neutraliser, then the FC can quickly repair it and get it back in action. Appease the Sumptiz!
    1q0bg5xo74a4.jpeg

    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    (But did anyone actually use the Neutraliser (apart from I guess Sumptiz haha)? I think I unlocked it then used it on one ATST, never used it again)
    OOM19 wrote: »

    Imagine it

    A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • This game needs more ways to support your team that isn't spamming battle command. I need the fusioncutter
    You can't spell "steal" without EA


    hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    Imagine using the fusion cutlery to slice the enemy equipment
    33kba13ja3x9.png
    [+3748 posts]
  • Evazan127 wrote: »
    Not many people use it in Battlefield 1 because of the ability to repair your tank from within. Battlefront 2 has a complete regen system so I don’t think it would ever be used.

    Sorry about the negativity... I like the post anyway.

    Easy fix. Make auto repair very slow or remove it.
  • Kerle
    427 posts Member
    If they add repair tools, I'd like to see it in a new support class. Either using MPs, Shotguns or any other CQC related weapons.

    And then they should have a Starcard layout that allows them to act as a medic or a mechanic.

    For example:

    Vehicle repair GONK droid could be replaced with medical droirds

    Bacta grenades could be replaced with something like "energy packs" for vehicles.

    Fusion Cutter should be a side weapon as a starcard and able to toogle like the stinger pistol
    "Lady Gaga said shes addicted to [THC]. And its not harmless." - Jeff Sessions, US Attorney General

    "Yeah, ok, Jeff. But Lady Gaga also said: 'I think that men and women deserve to love each other equally'...
    ...So please, Jeff, if you going to live your life according to Gaga quotes, accept the entire canon." - John Oliver.
  • Hell yeah I would love to see the fusion cutter again! Could be a good officer tool or specialist tool I would say...
  • Sorry your vehicle already heals back to full if you aren't constantly treating it like it's invincible always on the front-lines. Play smarter, not harder.
  • Sorry your vehicle already heals back to full if you aren't constantly treating it like it's invincible always on the front-lines. Play smarter, not harder.
    This game needs more ways to support your team. A fusioncutter could do this if they tone down vehicle healing
    You can't spell "steal" without EA


    hxed7ph501zd.png
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Can I just ask, what actually was the fusion cutter? I'm guessing it was an ability that allowed you to heal friendly vehicles and maybe do some thing to enemy vehicles/turrets? I never really played the old games apart from a few matches at a friend's house.
    OOM19 wrote: »

    Imagine it

    A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Devlin21
    8323 posts Member
    DrX2345 wrote: »
    Can I just ask, what actually was the fusion cutter? I'm guessing it was an ability that allowed you to heal friendly vehicles and maybe do some thing to enemy vehicles/turrets? I never really played the old games apart from a few matches at a friend's house.

    In the second one you could splice people out of enemy vehicles.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • Relmets wrote: »
    Imagine using the fusion cutlery to slice the enemy equipment
    33kba13ja3x9.png

    Imagine that auto turret, aiming at you as you disposular it to sparks and metal bits.

    Goodbye Phasma scrubot.

    t0kym6tcw3i9.png

    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Admiral_Xen
    2727 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    they should put it on a droid you can remote control and also let you burn people with it.

    I totally wouldn't use it to troll camping snipers and bad heroes at the back of the map >:) >:)

    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Imagine using the fusion cutlery to slice the enemy equipment
    33kba13ja3x9.png

    Imagine that auto turret, aiming at you as you disposular it to sparks and metal bits.

    Goodbye Phasma scrubot.

    t0kym6tcw3i9.png
    Goodbye grenade turret
    stujwgz9e6m4.pngkyijcrty3m2b.png

    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Imagine using the fusion cutlery to slice the enemy equipment
    33kba13ja3x9.png

    Imagine that auto turret, aiming at you as you disposular it to sparks and metal bits.

    Goodbye Phasma scrubot.

    t0kym6tcw3i9.png
    Goodbye grenade turret
    stujwgz9e6m4.pngkyijcrty3m2b.png

    Hey TURRETS, take a coffee.
    x2chbbyl75sa.png
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!