criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Ummm..... remember this???

dmv7qx77o4fh.jpeg
What ever happened to this? Why was it advertised but not in the game?

Replies

• Alex64
    7654 posts Member
    Scrapped
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • ”Early concept” isn’t really advertising...
  • ”Early concept” isn’t really advertising...

Footage was in the gameplay trailer
  • I am guessing it might come with Obi-Wan. Remember that they didn't tell us all of the stuff that is coming on the roadmap. It could come sometime in the fall before or after him. It would make sense. Is their a better view of the Slave 1. Because I am not entirely sure that one belongs to Boba Fett. I wouldn't mind if they brought in Jango's Slave 1.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • The_Sith_Apprentice
    2552 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I am guessing it might come with Obi-Wan. Remember that they didn't tell us all of the stuff that is coming on the roadmap. It could come sometime in the fall before or after him. It would make sense. Is their a better view of the Slave 1. Because I am not entirely sure that one belongs to Boba Fett. I wouldn't mind if they brought in Jango's Slave 1.

We need more villain hero starfighters. Currently, the hero starfighters outnumber the villain starifhgters 7-5. Grievous’ Starfighter and Jango’s Slave 1 are must haves.
    Though I also wouldn’t mind adding Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter and Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor (which would just chane the imbalance to 9-7).
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • I am guessing it might come with Obi-Wan. Remember that they didn't tell us all of the stuff that is coming on the roadmap. It could come sometime in the fall before or after him. It would make sense. Is their a better view of the Slave 1. Because I am not entirely sure that one belongs to Boba Fett. I wouldn't mind if they brought in Jango's Slave 1.

We need more villain hero starfighters. Currently, the hero starfighters outnumber the villain starifhgters 7-5. Grievous’ Starfighter and Jango’s Slave 1 are must haves.
    Though I also wouldn’t mind adding Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter and Anakin’s Jedi Interceptor (which would just chane the imbalance to 9-7).

Easy solution; get rid of the other two millennium falcons
  • Kyle2295 wrote: »
    ”Early concept” isn’t really advertising...

No it wasn’t

Yeah maybe it wasn't. I can't seem to find it, but it was definitely advertised.
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    It was a concept art piece, doesn't mean it was going to be in the game. There's another concept art piece which shows Wookiees swinging around on ropes from the tress on Kashyyyk (not that that wouldn't be awesome, just it's not in the game). And some of the concept art for A New Hope showed Vader with a blue lightsaber, and Luke with some kind of Star-Lord style mask and Jetpack, holding a yellow lightsaber.
    Ok, that was supposed to be posted before but obviously it didn't as it's still a draft.
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    ”Early concept” isn’t really advertising...

No it wasn’t

Yeah maybe it wasn't. I can't seem to find it, but it was definitely advertised.
    It was probably released with the other early concepts, but early concepts should never be seen as advertising in the sense of 'this is what's going to be in the game'. Obviously they're good for building hype, and giving a sense of what to expect, but don't think 'oh look at this concept art it's going to be in the game/movie/whatever'.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF