criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Nien nunb plz dice

2Next

Replies

• stevenomes wrote: »
    Rememeber when the heroes for first DLC of BF2015 were announced as Nien Nunb and Greedo? the community was like what? The hunch was that DICE was behind on development and went for something they already had assets for in the game to save time (for example, sullistan and rodian models were playable in multiplayer so they could just slap close on them and enlarge the heads etc). the reception was lukewarm at best. but these guys played really well and were fun to use. so the community ended up liking them. it interesting now that Nien is being requested considering this former situation. im all for any new content though, even if they just copy and paste the models and abilities from the last game. its something new to add to the game that is sorely missed. last hero added was Finn, think of that. No heroes came in the slapped together season 2 - solo. sure we got another mellenium falcon but really i dont count that.

Nien did way more than Bossk in the movies...at least we wouldn't be getting someone who just stood there and did nothing.
  • stevenomes
    4701 posts Member
    he was a hero in the backstories as well. way more so than greedo.
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    stevenomes wrote: »
    Rememeber when the heroes for first DLC of BF2015 were announced as Nien Nunb and Greedo? the community was like what? The hunch was that DICE was behind on development and went for something they already had assets for in the game to save time (for example, sullistan and rodian models were playable in multiplayer so they could just slap close on them and enlarge the heads etc). the reception was lukewarm at best. but these guys played really well and were fun to use. so the community ended up liking them. it interesting now that Nien is being requested considering this former situation. im all for any new content though, even if they just copy and paste the models and abilities from the last game. its something new to add to the game that is sorely missed. last hero added was Finn, think of that. No heroes came in the slapped together season 2 - solo. sure we got another mellenium falcon but really i dont count that.

Nien did way more than Bossk in the movies...at least we wouldn't be getting someone who just stood there and did nothing.

Bossk was in the cw and rebels. And dengar was in cw as well.
    he was a hero in the backstories as well. way more so than greedo.

Greedo got shot. That's all he did.
    iob9s8whdf36.jpeg
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Dash wrote: »
    Can we get him back please.
    x1jc9bj8zt6a.gif
    Pancake face needs lord pancake face to return.

Who else to return than mr dirtnap himself to hunt nien nunb.

+1.
    #Approved
    5h3ldb6kqv7n.jpg

gpkngwwk1knf.jpg
    We now have the power of dash's approval. We may now continue our conquest to add the lord to the game.

Nien Nunb is Snoke confirmed
  • Piscettios
    6225 posts Member

Oh yes, I remember. I was one of those vocal people. I was very disappointed we weren’t getting Old Ben, once I got over it and moved on... Nien and Greedo were two shining bright spots about BF1. Very fun to play with, even if I did it half begrudgingly. Haha
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Dash wrote: »
    Can we get him back please.
    x1jc9bj8zt6a.gif
    Pancake face needs lord pancake face to return.

Who else to return than mr dirtnap himself to hunt nien nunb.

+1.
    #Approved
    5h3ldb6kqv7n.jpg

gpkngwwk1knf.jpg
    We now have the power of dash's approval. We may now continue our conquest to add the lord to the game.

Nien Nunb is Snoke confirmed

Dude it was confirmed in the mace windo that he secretly escape failing from a building 20,000 ft from the ground traveling at speeds of 20 miles per minute by using his force push but in return he lose half his face so he said I will take over the empire and be evil and stuff...... Probably
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    Ihop bump.

Anyone know how he's supposed to be played in bf15?
    Close range or long range?
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Ihop bump.

It's better to not partake in face to face fights with Nien...set your turret down on the objective pulse canon and orbital form far away
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    Bump.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• mastery0ta
    6724 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »

Oh yes, I remember. I was one of those vocal people. I was very disappointed we weren’t getting Old Ben, once I got over it and moved on... Nien and Greedo were two shining bright spots about BF1. Very fun to play with, even if I did it half begrudgingly. Haha

Indeed. I too was for old Ben. His iconicness cannot be ignored now though. Huehuehue
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    mastery0ta wrote: »

Indeed. I too was for old Ben. His iconicness cannot be ignored now though. Huehuehue

Old Ben skin when.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• mastery0ta wrote: »

Old Ben skin when.

Anytime dude I'm still down. But I was referring back to 2016, when we had no idea what the season pass had in store. The forums erupted when my boy ( the HUEster was announced), and he quickly became my go to after Mr Skywalker. Orbital strike.... So glorious
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member

Old Ben skin when.

Anytime dude I'm still down. But I was referring back to 2016, when we had no idea what the season pass had in store. The forums erupted when my boy ( the HUEster was announced), and he quickly became my go to after Mr Skywalker. Orbital strike.... So glorious

05qbe2jpp0e4.jpeg
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• #holdontotheHUES
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    #holdontotheHUES

ycfu8y8wtwoq.jpg
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Ihop bump.

It's better to not partake in face to face fights with Nien...set your turret down on the objective pulse canon and orbital form far away
    #holdontotheHUES

ycfu8y8wtwoq.jpg

Lather his face in syrup
  • dfnb316o5kww.gif
    AGREED
    +1
    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • I would like to see nunb & greedo return. However, id prefer totally new characters first (with different abilities, not just recycled from other heroes as NN & G may be) or its worthless.

IG-88
    zuckuss
    4lom
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    Morgancarr wrote: »
    I would like to see nunb & greedo return. However, id prefer totally new characters first (with different abilities, not just recycled from other heroes as NN & G may be) or its worthless.

IG-88
    zuckuss
    4lom

Well, ig-88 was planned for the death star dlc but they couldn't finish him so they used his model for the b1 droid in bf17.
    Bossk and chewie were originally planned for the outer rim but they couldn't get chewies hair right.

So @mastery0ta old ben could've been in the game with ig-88.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• I would be running around as Nien Nunb all the time in this game if they added him
  • Morgancarr wrote: »
    I would like to see nunb & greedo return. However, id prefer totally new characters first (with different abilities, not just recycled from other heroes as NN & G may be) or its worthless.

IG-88
    zuckuss
    4lom

Well, ig-88 was planned for the death star dlc but they couldn't finish him so they used his model for the b1 droid in bf17.
    Bossk and chewie were originally planned for the outer rim but they couldn't get chewies hair right.

So @mastery0ta old ben could've been in the game with ig-88.
    I would have missed my boy, but I would have been fine with obi wan lol member the "licencing issue" excuse they used? Boy did that first game teach me to keep expectations low LOL I figure that's why I'm less salty this game. Thank god there's more than 2 saber hero's
  • Bump for IHOP head.
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    Orbital strike or proximity mines?
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Orbital strike or proximity mines?

I say proximity mines, very useful in objective gamemodes. I just got killed by an orbital strike for the first time today, and I don't miss it from BF2015
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    Orbital strike or proximity mines?

I say proximity mines, very useful in objective gamemodes. I just got killed by an orbital strike for the first time today, and I don't miss it from BF2015

We need nien. He would be the lightsides demolitions expert.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Orbital strike or proximity mines?

We need nien. He would be the lightsides demolitions expert.

There was a recent poll on the most wanted heroes, and Nien Nunb was the most requested one from the OT
  • Flapjacks face.
  • Can't keep a good thread down. Huehuehue
    Can't keep a good thread down. Huehuehue

Of course. This is the Lord Pancake Faces, we are talking about. He is one of my favorite stars wars characters. In fact, he may be my all-time favorite.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
    Can't keep a good thread down. Huehuehue

Of course. This is the Lord Pancake Faces, we are talking about. He is one of my favorite stars wars characters. In fact, he may be my all-time favorite.

He's definitely in my top 5 crawdad. I was so happy he lived through last Jedi :) about all that remains of OT. Hopefully he and Lando live through 9.