criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

The best HvV player of the world ranks the best heros. (I never make mistakes)

Raylol
1082 posts Member
For this top I'll focus on HvV, on the target system, I'll focus who is more useful for winning the match.

1. Kylo ren.
This guy literally will destroy if he only focus on the target, with Frenzy taking 80% of your health this guy can destroy runners and almost every player, if the Kylo player is good. Or you can freeze them and pull the off a ledge. Or freeze them till a team blaster kill the enemy.
He is also the best Hero to protect an team target
A good Kylo Ren will change the whole game, He can deal with almost every enemy doesn't matter if they're runners, a whole team together, etc.

t5lovtomp3qw.png
Iden target being chased by 3 enemys.

ek2q0dzsiukm.png
I froze the 3 and Iden shot till dead the enemy target.

2. Boba Fett.
A good Boba fett will rule an HvV match, with his speed and his Rocket barrages he'll destroy every blaster hero.

3. Palpatine
This guy if he jump spam he'll be inmortal, if he focus on enemy targets, doesn't matter if they're Blaster or Saber he will really help the team a lot. He's hard to avoid.

4. Chewbacca.
He it's a beast, he literally is a game changer in the map of Jabba's palace. But he is easy to avoid and runners will run from him easily.

I'll only rank those 4 because the others are meh compared to the ones I ranked. (Basing on the target system)

Replies

• Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    okay dude, you are one of the most freaking powerful in space war.
    [+3748 posts]
  • Another person who says there the best in the world
    That must make the total number now at least 10 thousand
    6bbewnuun9dh.gif

Real difference though is @Raylol is the best HvV player in the world
    6bbewnuun9dh.gif

Is that Pc ,Xbox or Ps4
  • Relmets wrote: »
    This made me laugh
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • 1. Vader 2. Palpatine 3. Bossk 4. Rey
  • You forgot about vader and rey.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Raylol wrote: »
    For this top I'll focus on HvV, on the target system, I'll focus who is more useful for winning the match.

1. Kylo ren.
    This guy literally will destroy if he only focus on the target, with Frenzy taking 80% of your health this guy can destroy runners and almost every player, if the Kylo player is good. Or you can freeze them and pull the off a ledge. Or freeze them till a team blaster kill the enemy.
    A good Kylo Ren will change the whole game, He can deal with almost every enemy doesn't matter if they're runners, a whole team together, etc.

t5lovtomp3qw.png

ek2q0dzsiukm.png

2. Boba Fett.
    A good Boba fett will rule an HvV match, with his speed and his Rocket barrages he'll destroy every blaster hero.

3. Palpatine
    This guy if he jump spam he'll be inmortal, if he focus on enemy targets, doesn't matter if they're Blaster or Saber he will really help the team a lot. He's hard to avoid.

4. Chewbacca.
    He it's a beast, he literally is a game changer in the map of Jabba's palace. But he is easy to avoid and runners will run from him easily.

I'll only rank those 4 because the others are meh compared to the ones I ranked. (Basing on the target system)

This is pure gold.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• I am not the best int the world, but this Kylo gave me so much trouble.....

Lol. I laughed so hard at this.
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One

1. Kylo ren.

t5lovtomp3qw.png

ek2q0dzsiukm.png

2. Boba Fett.

3. Palpatine

4. Chewbacca.

Your screenshots are in Spanish and your thread is in English. Are you bilingual or are those someone else’s screenshots?

• Raylol
    1082 posts Member
    Raylol wrote: »

1. Kylo ren.

t5lovtomp3qw.png

ek2q0dzsiukm.png

2. Boba Fett.

3. Palpatine

4. Chewbacca.

Your screenshots are in Spanish and your thread is in English. Are you bilingual or are those someone else’s screenshots?

My main Language is Spanish and I can Speak French, English, Chinese, portuguese and Old Greek.
  • Based on the thread title, I was hoping to see a list of sandwiches. I was sadly disappointed to see it was just a self-help series being proffered by the self-proclaimed world’s greatest HvV player.

So...did Raylololololol ever take anyone up on the “I’ll defeat anyone” duels? You know, the one where he stated what characters and skills you could /couldn’t use?
  • Ok, bro this is epicness
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • hsf_
    1817 posts Member
    But you're not that good... So does that mean that the overall skill level of this game is laughable?
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    But you're not that good... So does that mean that the overall skill level of this game is laughable?

Based on some of the players, the skill base is laughable
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
    6bbewnuun9dh.gif

Is that Pc ,Xbox or Ps4

His level transcends platform, truly spectacular
    Raylol wrote: »

1. Kylo ren.

t5lovtomp3qw.png

ek2q0dzsiukm.png

2. Boba Fett.

3. Palpatine

4. Chewbacca.

My main Language is Spanish and I can Speak French, English, Chinese, portuguese and Old Greek.

That’s alot of languages.

• Jealyh
    111 posts Member
    My mum told me I'm the best at everything I set my mind on, so how can you be the best if my mum never lies o.o
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    Based on the thread title, I was hoping to see a list of sandwiches. I was sadly disappointed to see it was just a self-help series being proffered by the self-proclaimed world’s greatest HvV player.

So...did Raylololololol ever take anyone up on the “I’ll defeat anyone” duels? You know, the one where he stated what characters and skills you could /couldn’t use?

lol... sandwiches. This made me nearly spit out my drink from laughing.
  • hsf_
    1817 posts Member
    HeY GuYz Im BesT hVv PlaYeR in WuRLD
  • Anybody down to 2v2 or 4v4? Preferably 2v2 on Hero Showdown. Hmu if you’re down. My PSN is Kromindor and also, Id prefer to 2v2 you @Raylol ;)
    that's a hella' menu - can you cook all of that? Are you trying to fire-up the community? Or, just drunk off a 6 different bottles of wine?
    I like your post - has much energy - very bold...

• Kromindor wrote: »
    Anybody down to 2v2 or 4v4? Preferably 2v2 on Hero Showdown. Hmu if you’re down. My PSN is Kromindor and also, Id prefer to 2v2 you @Raylol ;)

No one is down i guarantee u. Theyre wise enough to not take the L in advance. Add me we can play sometime. I think if we keep playing together we might be the most unstoppable duo n probably be undefeated.
  • Raylol
    1082 posts Member
    23/12/2018
    The list stills the same.
  • 1v1 me, oh wait dice still hasn't implemented private matches lol
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Raylol
    1082 posts Member
    1v1 me, oh wait dice still hasn't implemented private matches lol

When Dice implements private matches, I'll gladly do 1v4 :).
    1v1 me, oh wait dice still hasn't implemented private matches lol

When Dice implements private matches, I'll gladly do 1v4 :).
    You are a bold one
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • @Raylol You’re so powerful. It’s inspiring.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Relmets wrote: »

5egtdbg8jgoe.gif
    #freethekuattroman
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!