criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

You get to tell the devs 1 thing to change. What is it

So you've just been awarded nicest person of the year award and your prize is the power to persuade the devs to change/fix one thing

In your opinion what is 1 thing they need to fix/change

I'd say the matchmaking. Really annoying looking for a game for a few minutes only to be put in a dead lobby.

Replies

• Hard between hvv tdm, matchmaking and removing infantry from hero Starfighters.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• All bugs are fixed.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    Hire more staff.

• moondynemc wrote: »
    Hire more staff.

Plus two
  • Make all three falcons into one.
  • Their underwear.
  • Change the wookiee warrior to something balanced
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Take the staggering mechanic out of the game. It's RNGish and garbage mechanic. It can change a win to a loss in 1 stagger.
    "I play Star Wars like real life, I try not to die if possible."

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • hsf_
    1952 posts Member
    I'd like to change the developers attitude.

So they grow a pair and tell EA to get lost and stop ruining every bloody game they publish.
  • What is there really?

There's a lot I would say but I'm not the making the game nor would I want to.
    Image me critical of my own work? No way man.
  • To stop being so ignorant and implement things that we, the community, have been asking for since the game launched.
  • hsf_
    1952 posts Member
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    What is there really?

There's a lot I would say but I'm not the making the game nor would I want to.
    Image me critical of my own work? No way man.

If you're not self critical, how do you improve?
  • Server BROWSING
  • Matchmaking. Bad matchmaking quickly makes a game boring (if your team is winning by a large margin and/or players start quiting, low scoring because everyone is getting a piece of the small pie, ect.) or infuriating (no chance to strike against a coordinated team/higher levels than you and/or teammates/you're literally the only one doing anaything, etc)
  • HvV...
  • Change Extraction back to something similar to the 2015 version including all the maps...and Kessel. Except obviously use BP's to gain a hero (no tokens), only 1 hero max at a time, a hero counts towards the enforcer max in play, and all heroes are locked until the first checkpoint is reached.

This is probably an unpopular opinion but the mode seems a little stale and I think having a random hero/villian show up now and then might spice it up a bit. And more maps for crying out loud!
  • Fix HvV. Either by turning it to TDM or fixing exploits.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • Y-wings ion shot, do not let them block your abilities, lowering your speed and turn rate is fine as bombers need it to be able to dogfight, adding damage is ok as they need it to hit those objectives but ion shots should not give you an easy 100% kill chance on anybody especially on hero with no possible counter play.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • Hailmick
    338 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I don't have much but sometimes the lighting transitions bug me ie dark to light area
    and a compertant player using these areas can capitalise
  • Clone201
    3980 posts Member
    Balance all Heroes and Villains (not just for HvV purposes).
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • So you've just been awarded nicest person of the year award and your prize is the power to persuade the devs to change/fix one thing

In your opinion what is 1 thing they need to fix/change

I'd say the matchmaking. Really annoying looking for a game for a few minutes only to be put in a dead lobby.

Well been awarded the nicest person of the year award and your prize is the power to persuade the devs to change/fix one thing.. you just won the nicest person award and your going to use a prize in changing or fixing a game........................... im blown away.... can you please lower the parameter of the unrealistic powers..? Otherwise my response of making the game bettrt will come out as far to real and easy to do.. although it wouldnt be a response that the forums would allow:) lmao :) i really found your question hillarious, how insignificant winning a one time deal of persuasion on fixing a game.. Do you have any real world prioritys or anything that would be better suited for earning a prestigious award.. used to help alot more people live a happier and healthy lives? I know won the brief realist ballon popper of aspirations award for this particular time and place post so far.. can i persuade you to kindly forgive my rudeness.. (if you accept, it might voids my award) o.0 not sure of the criteria needed lol