criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Comment If You Want Ahsoka Tano In Battlefront 2

1262729313237

Replies

  • Yes, she would be a nice addition. She would be another short hero like Yoda. Those are tough to kill.
  • even more acrobatic than him
  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    quenaelin wrote: »
    No cartoon characters please. If they make real movie about her then I give thumbs up right away, but not now. I prefer Aayla Secura because she is real movie character with real actress. I don't think making this cartoon character game is good idea, not with this high graphics detail.

    fffulhv0uiqw.png

    Well, I believe she looks gorgeous and more than real here.
    This is how devs should aim to make her look.


    That image freaks me the **** out! I dunno, doesn’t look right at all for some reason

    Stop being a wimp. She looks amazing
  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    quenaelin wrote: »
    No cartoon characters please. If they make real movie about her then I give thumbs up right away, but not now. I prefer Aayla Secura because she is real movie character with real actress. I don't think making this cartoon character game is good idea, not with this high graphics detail.

    fffulhv0uiqw.png

    Well, I believe she looks gorgeous and more than real here.
    This is how devs should aim to make her look.


    That image freaks me the **** out! I dunno, doesn’t look right at all for some reason

    Stop being a wimp. She looks amazing


    How does that make me a wimp, or not? Just my opinion that the face in that picture is freaky and there are much better images
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Well, i am not ashoka's biggest fan but Oh YEAH! include her! Ashoka FTW
    b8dbtkudgr7e.gif
    I used to be Bobs_Fett366, but I got a username change.
    #rey #Kyloren #TheLastJedi #TheForceAwakens
  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    quenaelin wrote: »
    No cartoon characters please. If they make real movie about her then I give thumbs up right away, but not now. I prefer Aayla Secura because she is real movie character with real actress. I don't think making this cartoon character game is good idea, not with this high graphics detail.

    fffulhv0uiqw.png

    Well, I believe she looks gorgeous and more than real here.
    This is how devs should aim to make her look.


    That image freaks me the **** out! I dunno, doesn’t look right at all for some reason

    Stop being a wimp. She looks amazing


    How does that make me a wimp, or not? Just my opinion that the face in that picture is freaky and there are much better images

    This is the only other look that I see realistic enough to be implemented in the game. All the others are far beneath them.
    r8x40pquy4xt.png

  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    quenaelin wrote: »
    No cartoon characters please. If they make real movie about her then I give thumbs up right away, but not now. I prefer Aayla Secura because she is real movie character with real actress. I don't think making this cartoon character game is good idea, not with this high graphics detail.

    fffulhv0uiqw.png

    Well, I believe she looks gorgeous and more than real here.
    This is how devs should aim to make her look.


    That image freaks me the **** out! I dunno, doesn’t look right at all for some reason

    Stop being a wimp. She looks amazing


    How does that make me a wimp, or not? Just my opinion that the face in that picture is freaky and there are much better images

    This is the only other look that I see realistic enough to be implemented in the game. All the others are far beneath them.
    r8x40pquy4xt.png

    I've actually posted better images than that on here. Read through some of the pages and look for it. Think you'll like it.
  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    quenaelin wrote: »
    No cartoon characters please. If they make real movie about her then I give thumbs up right away, but not now. I prefer Aayla Secura because she is real movie character with real actress. I don't think making this cartoon character game is good idea, not with this high graphics detail.

    fffulhv0uiqw.png

    Well, I believe she looks gorgeous and more than real here.
    This is how devs should aim to make her look.


    That image freaks me the **** out! I dunno, doesn’t look right at all for some reason

    Stop being a wimp. She looks amazing


    How does that make me a wimp, or not? Just my opinion that the face in that picture is freaky and there are much better images

    This is the only other look that I see realistic enough to be implemented in the game. All the others are far beneath them.
    r8x40pquy4xt.png


    Yes. That, and the other art from the same game that depicts her face more closely are IMO a perfect likeness
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    quenaelin wrote: »
    No cartoon characters please. If they make real movie about her then I give thumbs up right away, but not now. I prefer Aayla Secura because she is real movie character with real actress. I don't think making this cartoon character game is good idea, not with this high graphics detail.

    fffulhv0uiqw.png

    Well, I believe she looks gorgeous and more than real here.
    This is how devs should aim to make her look.


    That image freaks me the **** out! I dunno, doesn’t look right at all for some reason

    Stop being a wimp. She looks amazing


    How does that make me a wimp, or not? Just my opinion that the face in that picture is freaky and there are much better images

    This is the only other look that I see realistic enough to be implemented in the game. All the others are far beneath them.
    r8x40pquy4xt.png


    Yes. That, and the other art from the same game that depicts her face more closely are IMO a perfect likeness

    Her face closely within the game is unrealistic. I really don't like how she looks in the game. Only this poster makes her look realistic. To me, Ahsoka needs that childish face in order to feel like her, and the game fails to represent that.
  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    quenaelin wrote: »
    No cartoon characters please. If they make real movie about her then I give thumbs up right away, but not now. I prefer Aayla Secura because she is real movie character with real actress. I don't think making this cartoon character game is good idea, not with this high graphics detail.

    fffulhv0uiqw.png

    Well, I believe she looks gorgeous and more than real here.
    This is how devs should aim to make her look.


    That image freaks me the **** out! I dunno, doesn’t look right at all for some reason

    Stop being a wimp. She looks amazing


    How does that make me a wimp, or not? Just my opinion that the face in that picture is freaky and there are much better images

    This is the only other look that I see realistic enough to be implemented in the game. All the others are far beneath them.
    r8x40pquy4xt.png

    I've actually posted better images than that on here. Read through some of the pages and look for it. Think you'll like it.

    I saw them all, and only these two look good to me.
  • AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    AhsokaTano wrote: »
    quenaelin wrote: »
    No cartoon characters please. If they make real movie about her then I give thumbs up right away, but not now. I prefer Aayla Secura because she is real movie character with real actress. I don't think making this cartoon character game is good idea, not with this high graphics detail.

    fffulhv0uiqw.png

    Well, I believe she looks gorgeous and more than real here.
    This is how devs should aim to make her look.


    That image freaks me the **** out! I dunno, doesn’t look right at all for some reason

    Stop being a wimp. She looks amazing


    How does that make me a wimp, or not? Just my opinion that the face in that picture is freaky and there are much better images

    This is the only other look that I see realistic enough to be implemented in the game. All the others are far beneath them.
    r8x40pquy4xt.png

    I've actually posted better images than that on here. Read through some of the pages and look for it. Think you'll like it.

    I saw them all, and only these two look good to me.

    Ahh, no worries. All good. :smile:
  • I am a little bit disappointed from the last CT. I am willed to spend a lot of money for skins and new content, but there is none. Moreover I expected for this month all clone skins which are hidden/locked in the game since Novemeber. Now we are getting only 2 at the end of the month. E.g. I had loved to play as a coruscant guard.
    For 2019 I had expected the Ahsoka's 332nd legion clone skin which was already created by modders

    maxresdefault.jpg

    but I lost hope. For unkown reasons EA is not willed to give us finished and locked content. Don't you want to earn any money EA? I don't understand this.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • maxresdefault.jpg
    Siege of Mandalore skin set with Maul's Mandalorian armors.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • Ahsoka and the 332nd with her
  • I still play for fun, but I don’t care about the updates anymore. Unless they finally get their stuff together and deliver quality content
  • I still play for fun, but I don’t care about the updates anymore. Unless they finally get their stuff together and deliver quality content

    I still hit the timed challenges every evening, but rarely play more than that unless one of my friends is available. I do still enjoy it, but moreso when I have that camaraderie.
  • SomberingJace
    897 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    -COMMENT DELETED-
    Post edited by SomberingJace on
    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    The only time I would advocate having this character in our game was if they made a movie about it. Cartoon content is not welcome. IMO
  • ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    The only time I would advocate having this character in our game was if they made a movie about it. Cartoon content is not welcome. IMO

    May I ask why it’s not welcome?
    For the EMPIRE!
  • ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    I think she is a great choice to play Ahsoka. Way way better than Rosario Dawson.
    For the EMPIRE!
  • SomberingJace
    897 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Oh yea I totally agree I think the actress needs to be able to play young and older Ahsoka Tano Rosario Dawson wouldn’t be able to play the younger versions of Ahsoka like Padawan and General Ashoka
    I think she is a great choice to play Ahsoka. Way way better than Rosario Dawson.

    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    So I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -More people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    Looks good. Who are her alternatives? Btw beeing an Israeli isn't qualifing you for an actress role of a Togruta ;) In my opinion an Ahsoka live action movie will eventually come and help her appearance in Battlefront. But that needs time. Also it would be nice if they could find/cast an unkown face who fits 100% to that role. In the meantime her appearances and concept arts from Force Arena and Galaxy of Heroes is good enough with some extra details in Battlefront 2.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    I think she is a great choice to play Ahsoka. Way way better than Rosario Dawson.

    She was never an option. Of course there are many women who would like to play her. But she never fitted to that role. Too old, too different appearance. Ashley Eckstein wouldn't fit as well.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • AzorAhai
    1304 posts Member
    I still hope that Ahsoka is on a roadmap before the year is over. I'm patient. I can wait until Spring (who am I kidding, I can wait longer). I just want to see her name on there.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    I still hope that Ahsoka is on a roadmap before the year is over. I'm patient. I can wait until Spring (who am I kidding, I can wait longer). I just want to see her name on there.


    Good chance for once we get a roadmap with new stuff
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    The only time I would advocate having this character in our game was if they made a movie about it. Cartoon content is not welcome. IMO

    May I ask why it’s not welcome?

    Again .. IMO .. cartoon content cannot translate to cinematic. Very different mediums and genres. Just will not work.
  • ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    The only time I would advocate having this character in our game was if they made a movie about it. Cartoon content is not welcome. IMO

    May I ask why it’s not welcome?

    Again .. IMO .. cartoon content cannot translate to cinematic. Very different mediums and genres. Just will not work.

    Am definitely to that I highly disagree,there has been many an occasion where cartoons have transferred perfectly to live action as stated in another thread
    For the EMPIRE!
  • AzorAhai
    1304 posts Member
    ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    The only time I would advocate having this character in our game was if they made a movie about it. Cartoon content is not welcome. IMO

    May I ask why it’s not welcome?

    Again .. IMO .. cartoon content cannot translate to cinematic. Very different mediums and genres. Just will not work.

    It's not really a question of IF, but a question of whether or not the powers that be deem it a worthy enough idea to put resources towards it. All that needs to be done is to cast a model and go from there.

    You don't want it. You got opinions. That's fine. Peace.
  • Ben has stated Ahsoka would be one of the hero's top of their list to do. So I guess it can work. But we all have our own opinions.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    I still hope that Ahsoka is on a roadmap before the year is over. I'm patient. I can wait until Spring (who am I kidding, I can wait longer). I just want to see her name on there.

    Yes, but I think there is no roadmap after the last month yet. They'll wait in order to check how well skin sales will work the next months. But I am not sure what EA and DICE will do for the upcoming Clone Wars season 7 hype. Disney will push them to create anything for it. Likely Ahsoka.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    I still hope that Ahsoka is on a roadmap before the year is over. I'm patient. I can wait until Spring (who am I kidding, I can wait longer). I just want to see her name on there.

    Yes, but I think there is no roadmap after the last month yet. They'll wait in order to check how well skin sales will work the next months. But I am not sure what EA and DICE will do for the upcoming Clone Wars season 7 hype. Disney will push them to create anything for it. Likely Ahsoka.

    I personally think they will do something for Clone wars season 7. I hope it's Ahsoka and Ventress, but the waiting game must continue.
  • I don’t want her.

    May I ask why you would not want her in the game?
  • Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I don’t want her.

    May I ask why you would not want her in the game?

    Because the developers struggle enough to fix bugs and are working on 4 heroes as we speak. Ahsoka would have been cool from the start,,,, rather than the totally random Iden from a very short story mode.

    I’d rather the developers work on new infantry aspects of the game including maps and new modes. The slow rate of new content shows me that the developers can’t do it all, so they will hopefully prioritize their efforts and improve infantry modes. So In effect, I don’t want Ahsako
  • ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    The only time I would advocate having this character in our game was if they made a movie about it. Cartoon content is not welcome. IMO

    May I ask why it’s not welcome?

    Again .. IMO .. cartoon content cannot translate to cinematic. Very different mediums and genres. Just will not work.

    So, Saw Gerrera, the Ghost, and Chopper was terrible in Rogue One for you? And only Death Troopers were okay in Rebels for you? Does that also count for Maul returning in Clone Wars, Solo, and Rebels?
  • ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    The only time I would advocate having this character in our game was if they made a movie about it. Cartoon content is not welcome. IMO

    May I ask why it’s not welcome?

    Again .. IMO .. cartoon content cannot translate to cinematic. Very different mediums and genres. Just will not work.

    What did Disney do with the Jungle Book, and so many other movies that used to be cartoons? They turned them into real life movies.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I don’t want her.

    May I ask why you would not want her in the game?

    Because the developers struggle enough to fix bugs and are working on 4 heroes as we speak. Ahsoka would have been cool from the start,,,, rather than the totally random Iden from a very short story mode.

    I’d rather the developers work on new infantry aspects of the game including maps and new modes. The slow rate of new content shows me that the developers can’t do it all, so they will hopefully prioritize their efforts and improve infantry modes. So In effect, I don’t want Ahsako

    Understandable. I see your point. I was just curious. :smile:
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    No Thanks.
    Horrible character.

    Yes please, she realized the corruption of the Jedi council and walked away from their betrayal. Became a grey Jedi, so dope.
  • lowell wrote: »
    ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    The only time I would advocate having this character in our game was if they made a movie about it. Cartoon content is not welcome. IMO

    May I ask why it’s not welcome?

    Again .. IMO .. cartoon content cannot translate to cinematic. Very different mediums and genres. Just will not work.

    So, Saw Gerrera, the Ghost, and Chopper was terrible in Rogue One for you? And only Death Troopers were okay in Rebels for you? Does that also count for Maul returning in Clone Wars, Solo, and Rebels?


    And tarkin and Vader and palpatine in Rebels and stormtroopers and at-at, obi wan, x-wings, ties, etc
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    pz6sTKa.jpg
    Someone on reddit created this. Ahsoka's counter Ventress is ready for deployment.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

  • pz6sTKa.jpg
    Someone on reddit created this. Ahsoka's counter Ventress is ready for deployment.

    I also saw this. It looked really cool. Hopefully this will all become a reality.
  • chewielovesu
    791 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    pz6sTKa.jpg
    Someone on reddit created this. Ahsoka's counter Ventress is ready for deployment.

    looks awesome :love:

    sawmi.jpg
  • ~AN AHSOKA TANO MOVIE?~
    [THE NEXT STARWARS ANTHOLOGY?]

    I think Odeya Rush is the ideal actress to play Ahsoka Tano on screen in a live action Ahsoka movie... this all started when I started wondering a lot about why the first Togruta’s appearance on screen: Shaak Ti worked out so well and who could fulfill that same situation. So after thinking on it some more and doing some research I found out the actress who played Shaak Ti was Orli Shoshan an Israeli actress. I think I understand Lucas’s casting choice because Orli Shoshan did a good job as her role and it just so happens Odeya Rush is in fact Israeli as well

    kaawk5j1s9ej.jpeg

    *Movie Benefits*
    -Maybe then more people would warm up to her
    -For the fans that only watch the movies they’d get a chance to see how influential she was
    -It would give more focus to a females hero story
    -it would be another great starwars movie apart from the Skywalker Storyline
    -having her in the battlefront game after being in a movie if he down would seem even cooler

    The only time I would advocate having this character in our game was if they made a movie about it. Cartoon content is not welcome. IMO

    May I ask why it’s not welcome?

    Again .. IMO .. cartoon content cannot translate to cinematic. Very different mediums and genres. Just will not work.

    If you don’t want her that’s ok. Your opinion for the reason is utterly invalid in the extreme. Have you not seen any modern Marvel or DC movies? ALL characters were translated from cartoon to cinema. And they’ve been outstanding. Ashoka, or any character from any medium would translate beautifully.
  • I see no one wants Jango and padme. That sucks every one talking about there favorite characters and Jango is no where to be seen.
  • pz6sTKa.jpg
    Someone on reddit created this. Ahsoka's counter Ventress is ready for deployment.

    I also saw this. It looked really cool. Hopefully this will all become a reality.

    It looks like that she's already in the game^^ @F8RGE
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!