criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

AFK players pt.2

I recently posted about how AFK players ruin the game and how the system to boot them is broken, but this last match was just pathetic. An AFK player amassed 1800 points (9deaths) before being booted. He was the target 4 times as well, and we only lost by 2...

Replies

• Mother Nature calls or emergencies happen sometimes at the most awful gaming times. I wouldn't let it bother you. Your next match you might win if you can wipe the tears from your eyes from losing the previous match. Hehe.

• Goomas wrote: »
    Mother Nature calls or emergencies happen sometimes at the most awful gaming times. I wouldn't let it bother you. Your next match you might win if you can wipe the tears from your eyes from losing the previous match. Hehe.

Or your father calls you to mow the lawn. You have to quit, when your father tells you to.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Goomas wrote: »
    Mother Nature calls or emergencies happen sometimes at the most awful gaming times. I wouldn't let it bother you. Your next match you might win if you can wipe the tears from your eyes from losing the previous match. Hehe.
    Life happens I understand, so turn off your system and go deal with it.
  • Alwe15
    660 posts Member
    If all AFK quit there'd be threads about quitters. If all quitters AFK instead...well, I hope you get my point.
  • AFKers make things even more difficult in HvV though.
    Yesterday I had to set up at an afk Iden on Kamino as she became the target.
    Fortunately she was in a semi-defensible position and I was able to use Phasma to keep her alive for a while holding off Luke, but eventually the other three enemies showed up. Lando was able to shoot her from a distance I could not do anything about as I was still fighting Luke and Chewie.

No matter what, AFKers s * c k but there is no real way the game can truly identify it.
    I would rather they quit than AFK...
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    If all AFK quit there'd be threads about quitters. If all quitters AFK instead...well, I hope you get my point.

? AFK players worse than quitters bc atleast when people quit they can be replaced. Dead weight is dead weight.