criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Flood gates are closed

6ubioc3gck0q.jpeg
LoL this is a slap in the face for the fans

Replies

• And what is this in reference to?
  • moondynemc wrote: »
    And what is this in reference to?
    A while back Ben said that they were going to blow flood gates with content and well that hasn’t really happened
  • Making this game flood with content is never going to happen, with such small team they have left for this game. There will be new content but not soon.
  • Devlin21
    8319 posts Member
    And how do you know that's not a joke.

Arent we getting a whole season with a bunch of stuff over the next months?
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Dice
    po8e0knz5zto.gif
    Battlefront 2 playes ;)
    pyvz9aw5ch04.gif

Wait... there was a deal!?!
  • The ability for people to actually be able to play this game.
    That's the 1st Deal.
  • Dice
    po8e0knz5zto.gif
    Battlefront 2 playes ;)
    pyvz9aw5ch04.gif

Wouldn't it have been easier to show robot chicken, where those lines are said together
  • hsf_
    1738 posts Member
    Expected.
  • That really sucks.

This game just isn’t making money I guess.
  • Alex64
    6490 posts Member
    they will delay season 3 I've told ya!
  • Batman20
    1724 posts Member
    That's a shame this could have been a great game if we had got regular content. That would have also been the easiest way for EA to make money flood the game with new skins and content but make them a big enough grind that's one people would be willing to then pay. Instead we have barely anything new and still no set time for exactly when we will ever get clone wars content. As soon as we get that and I have played it I'm done with this game for good. Not even going to play it till new content comes
  • Guess I've been building an ark and filling it with star wars figures for no reason then. Last time I listen to a burning Bush
  • Alex64
    6490 posts Member
    Closed and broken
  • I like that he used the Vader quote to say it. the result is still the same no matter how they say it. might as well spin it for star wars.
  • The title should read "the flood gates never opened"
  • Alex64
    6490 posts Member
    The title should read "the flood gates never opened"

Yeah, it's more accurate
  • It's more like,we bought a boat, then we expected a ton of rain, a flood, and got a sprinkle. Yay!
    "I play Star Wars like real life, I try not to die if possible."

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • Evazan127 wrote: »
    That really sucks.

This game just isn’t making money I guess.

Yes but their business model is flawed, it's like they don't want any money.
    Most players have enough credits now to buy anything they need without spending a cent of real money.
    They needed constant content realeases so we had an excuse to spend but nah didn't happen.
    The borked launch is to blame.
    RIP bf2
  • I blame both EA and fans.

If they didn't complain about loot boxes we wouldn't have been in this situation were they had to waste best part of the year fixing everything and pleasing ungrateful people who couldn't just play the damn game to earn loot boxes like most did, I loved the loot boxes, It was fun playing to earn them and opening a bunch to get different things from.

It's EA's fault for not just having season passes in the first place as a back up for income.
    fi25cdmw1fwm.png
  • More like a drought.
    #StarWars-y
  • Does anyone have a link to the original comment? I'm curious to see if there's more discussion.
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • notSOON™

>insert cry emoji<
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Guess I've been building an ark and filling it with star wars figures for no reason then. Last time I listen to a burning Bush

We good. We keep playin. The games keep coming. JJ working. JJ hungry. We feast soon...
    giphy.gif
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• The title should read "the flood gates never opened"

What about...the flood gates would have opened if anyone was there to do so.... :D
    PSN: auldtam