criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Season 4 Resistance

Prev13456
Alex64
8152 posts Member
We need all the content(races, outfits, starships, etc) of the new animated series Resistance.
PIRIKA PIRIRARA!

Replies

• Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Resistance would fit better, what we need is something fresh.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    We also need one new map from the ST.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • To be honest we need a new large map every month sprinkel some common ships and troop customization. I no longer care what just something. Come late Sept. Around the 28th life insurance 2 is coming out and I need to play all the endings.
  • JayJedi wrote: »
    I would rather see lots of Rebels content before anything Resistance related. I don't think there will be any force users in Resistance, so I would rather see Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, Thrawn & Inquisitors.

Exactly especially the admiral and kanan. I could see thrawn as the only dark side teammate buffing her.
  • First we need more clone wars content to balance out the rest of the eras mabey one or two more planet like mustafar and coruscant.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Nobody likes the sequel trilogy why do you think no one has asked for content on it? There is nothing from the sequel trilogy you could add in this game that would excite players. What map what planet? Bingo they're already in the game.

Well i love it, just look the trailer no jedi, no dumb magical plots, just pilots and FO.

I love star wars so probably will watch but the animation is soooo idk childish. Rebels I feel was good but this?! True maybe starfighter assault could get content from this but dice doesn't work on that game mode criterion did and they left.
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    First we need more clone wars content to balance out the rest of the eras mabey one or two more planet like mustafar and coruscant.

There's already a CW season coming soon, i guess it's time for Resistance.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    Nobody likes the sequel trilogy why do you think no one has asked for content on it? There is nothing from the sequel trilogy you could add in this game that would excite players. What map what planet? Bingo they're already in the game.

Well i love it, just look the trailer no jedi, no dumb magical plots, just pilots and FO.

I love star wars so probably will watch but the animation is soooo idk childish. Rebels I feel was good but this?! True maybe starfighter assault could get content from this but dice doesn't work on that game mode criterion did and they left.

I'm more for the outfits, weapons and the locations(maps)
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
    First we need more clone wars content to balance out the rest of the eras mabey one or two more planet like mustafar and coruscant.

Idk why people say mustafar what battle happened there? Secondly resistance isn't even out yet. Thrawn is an extremely popular villain they would add him before bringing in these resistance characters
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member

Idk why people say mustafar what battle happened there? Secondly resistance isn't even out yet. Thrawn is an extremely popular villain they would add him before bringing in these resistance characters

I don't think that new heroes will be added.
    They say that season doesn't always mean new heroes, so Resistance it's a good way to add outfits, weapons and a new map.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • AzorAhai
    1401 posts Member
    Resistance series starting is a good reason to add some much needed attention to Starfighter Assault. I don't see it happening this year though, what with everything they already have planned (hope so though).

If anyone has an issue with the animation, I guess I understand, but I'm a cartoon fan in general, so I have no problem with it. And the plus side is that it's got to be easier to produce than the CGI series, so we may get a good bit of life out of the series (I hope so).
  • I'd rather campaign content like Zay Versio, Del Meeko and campaign Maps added.

fi25cdmw1fwm.png
  • I’m fine thanks
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    This is the season we need
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!

First we need another clone wars season, key word another.
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member

No more clone wars.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!

No more clone wars.

Yes more clone wars.
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    That guy with green clothes will be popular! He's like a dumb hero
    Post edited by Alex64 on
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • No rebels. No resistance. No ST. Plenty of OT and PT stuff still waiting... along with rogue one.
  • Nah but i would appreciate star wars rebels.

I'd appreciate a better quality Battlefront game with decent support for Rebels content to be a part of, not this game. Just give us the CW season with the heroes and planet we all want, then be done with it.

Be done with it? I don't think so!
  • No rebels. No resistance. No ST. Plenty of OT and PT stuff still waiting... along with rogue one.

You said no rebels. So that pretty much marks out the OT anyway. (Shrug) Just because you don't want stuff, doesn't mean others don't.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1

What do you want? More specifically, what hero/villain? I almost always see you commenting about what other people want. But who do you want?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I Wouldn't Be In The Mood For A Resistance Animated Show Season, But I Would Like To See Rebels And Rogue One Though.
  • JMaster
    2383 posts Member
    How about we, uh, I don't know...
    Wait for it to come out and then see if it's good or not?
    Then we can see whether we'd like some DLC for it? Just my two cents.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member

What do you want? More specifically, what hero/villain? I almost always see you commenting about what other people want. But who do you want?

kecvoey3mt60.jpeg
    That guy(not Poe)
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • I know for a fact that this is just one big troll post. Obviously we aren't getting another major sequel trilogy era content drop, we already got one with the release of the TLJ season back in December. After the Clone Wars season, we're probably getting Rogue One content, and then it'd be my guess that the major content drops for this game cease.
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    We need all the content(races, outfits, starships, etc) of the new animated series Resistance.

there is NO season 4, season is the last season, it's taking them 6 months for 1 season? its pathetic, they use the excuse of having low staff? usually when you are understaffed you look for MORE staff. Why doesnt DICE hire more people to help on the game? EA wont let them then might as well do nothing for swbf2. Why even bother doing anything to the game?
    I know for a fact that this is just one big troll post. Obviously we aren't getting another major sequel trilogy era content drop, we already got one with the release of the TLJ season back in December. After the Clone Wars season, we're probably getting Rogue One content, and then it'd be my guess that the major content drops for this game cease.

Ok sure thing, you know it;s like 6 months of season 3 clone wars which all the stuff being added is already in the game, i bet you the space section of geonosis (if there is one) will be ported from swbf2015's Battlestation gamemode, the first part of the mode is the diversion but it's basically same map as geonosis, remove the rebel/imperial ships and add droids/clone ships, done easy DLC. Skins are all in the game already, just locked for no reason, used as a gimmick for "DLC"
  • Well, content is content, after all. Plus, we could get more heroes for the sequel trilogy as well as some really cool maps along the way, which is nice
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    I know for a fact that this is just one big troll post. Obviously we aren't getting another major sequel trilogy era content drop, we already got one with the release of the TLJ season back in December. After the Clone Wars season, we're probably getting Rogue One content, and then it'd be my guess that the major content drops for this game cease.

You're wrong, this isn't a troll post, it's my right as a forum member to create a thread with something i like, period.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
    Nah but i would appreciate star wars rebels.

No rebels no, i don't like it.

But you’ll definitely love this new show you have one minute of footage for...
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member

I like it because there arent heroes involved, it just pilots.
    PIRIKA PIRIRARA!
  • StarWars0525
    2601 posts Member
    edited August 2018

I like it because there arent heroes involved, it just pilots.

Yeah so why is it suppose to be a season if we already have this ships in the game. Makes no sense
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • Also it was already confirmed that IF we are getting a rogue one DLC season it will include NO new hero’s.
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    *looks at title* Ummmmmm.... *backs out of room slowly*
  • Also it was already confirmed that IF we are getting a rogue one DLC season it will include NO new hero’s.

Where's that confirmed.
  • Nah but i would appreciate star wars rebels.

I'd appreciate a better quality Battlefront game with decent support for Rebels content to be a part of, not this game. Just give us the CW season with the heroes and planet we all want, then be done with it.

Be done with it? I don't think so!

They screwed the pooch hard with this game, from a rushed development timescale to the MTX progression controversy, and now a lack of resources and developers. There is no "former glory" that this game can be returned to because it unfortunately never had a moment of glory, but neither is this game the ashes of a phoenix that will be reborn and achieve glory. EA would be served by cutting their losses and ceasing further development after the CW season and DICE would be best served taking a good long look at why it failed and what it is about BF2015 that many people are now becoming nostalgic for.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • I like Rebels and I'm probably going to like Resistance but.............. The Clone Wars was great. You have 5 games worth of content from that series alone. I'm all for new content at this point but if asked where I'd like it to come from, the answer is easy.