criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Sure the lag is a problem, but what the heck is this?

Turret isn't moving, I'm not moving, never stop shooting, turret just stops receiving damage. Sometimes this game is just taunting me.

14 sec video

Replies

• I have days where I literally cannot damage opponents, I unload full clips and hardly scratch them ?
  • working as intended. Move along
  • Kerle
    427 posts Member
    Just like the marriage between Anakin and Padme, after he brought her his dead mothers corpse and told her he just killed all their children in revenge, just accept its done by the force and stop asking question about it.

Its just makes your head hurt and doesnt change anything.
    "Lady Gaga said shes addicted to [THC]. And its not harmless." - Jeff Sessions, US Attorney General

"Yeah, ok, Jeff. But Lady Gaga also said: 'I think that men and women deserve to love each other equally'...
    ...So please, Jeff, if you going to live your life according to Gaga quotes, accept the entire canon." - John Oliver.
  • looks like you just got really unlucky with RNGeezus and spread increase caused your gun to miss a lot
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st