criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

reinforcements, classes, skins and squadrons ideas

Darth_darth_binks
73 posts Member
edited August 2018
Then by means of some tables I will expose my ideas.
The first row of the table shows the soldier by default of each class, the rows below correspond to skins, or examples of skins.
The class that I invent called captain, is a hybrid between the classes: heavy, assault and official, in gamplay. But with skills dedicated to teamwork, allowing his allies of his squad, respawn with him.
The guards fulfill their previous role they fulfilled in battlefront 2015
The Special Squads are obtained thanks to squad points, for this, I propose battlefield 1 type squads
CIS
pvj483dpi5mi.png
Geonosis
pcntmf8iawp0.png
Special Squad
lxwalvqimd8u.png
Republic
Default / Legion 501 example
osbn8aj9mtfa.png
Special Squad
0ggx0n9c7f7q.png
Empire
Default army
x3hfvg5ny7a2.png
Navy
uphxb1xfk8ki.png
Tatooine
cormbuuo08yx.png
Hoth
4ierjtdkk6d2.png
Scarif
lnbi87kwtxex.png
Rebelion
Special Squad
7ycskyc2c81s.png
I hope you liked it, and keep giving me ideas to continue improving it

Replies

• Where's The Resistance And First Order?
  • masontcarr wrote: »
    Where's The Resistance And First Order?

Im working on that
  • Great job!!!
    Lack Naboo Royal Guard skins.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • I feel like the jetpack class should be cycled out to a unique role like the originals did, where the clones and Imperials had jetpack troops in addition to another special unit instead of this one having the generic Enforcer/Aerial-deal-with-it simplistic class ideas. On top of that, even changing Enforcers per map to spice it up even more, like having Naboo security guards or Clone Commandos/Marines besides just Wookies for literally every map for the light side. The dark side factions would have this extemely easy since they're still the rank and file teams at all times, and there's still a way to make them unique. Replace the jetpack troopers with faction specific units, like droidekas and the new First Order Executioners. THe Empire and Republic have been known to be synonymous with advanced tech, so them keeping their jeptack troops would actually make sense over the other teams.