criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Done uninstalled. see you on the flip side.

2Next

Replies

• Piscettios
    6162 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    bfloo wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Best of luck saltydog... I’m hanging on by a thread myself.
    bfloo wrote: »
    Ah, 4 more that have jumped ship too.

Not like they care but, i have some advice for you. If you really want to hurt them, DON'T BUY THEIR NEXT GAME.

God... people complain and complain yet they buy into EA's lies every year. They won't learn, if you won't. Speak with your money next time. FORCE them to make a good game just like they were pressured to remove the pay 2 win in this game. Simply because people refused to buy the game and caused an uproar that got the government involved. Sadly like you say, it wasn't enough.

EA/Dice is hurting now since BF5 pre-orders are abysmally weak, lagging behind the new Red Dead Redemption, and the CoD game -- theory is it's in result to not making the game historically accurate and then **** on their potential costumers telling them to get over it or don't buy the game.

Well EA. It's working. Cus nobody is buying your game.

The problem isn't that BFV isn't historically accurate, the problem is they are marketing it as if it were. Battlefield1 already played like a WW2 game and players wanted to go back to modern or something different.

Not everyone was hoping for a return to modern warfare, after all its been the setting since bad company 2...three games in a row.
    I was hoping for Saving the Thin Red Ryan, we’re getting Inglorious Fortnite. I know Im not alone in this disappointment.

based off the forums and people I've spoken to about it, a lot did. Not necessarily most though.

I would have been fine with modern I guess, but once WW2 was announced I was excited, the reveal left me bummed big time.
    Doesn’t matter I guess, but they seem to be giving everyone a good reason to sit out BFV.
    Post edited by Piscettios on
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • id imagine there is only maybe 60,000 actively playing this game with all platforms combined, maybe! could be alot less tbh.

4 active players does hurt in the grand scheme of things, its unfortunately for EA and other names attached to this game that they let it fall so far. It hurts their future success in star wars games
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • id imagine there is only maybe 60,000 actively playing this game with all platforms combined, maybe! could be alot less tbh.

4 active players does hurt in the grand scheme of things, its unfortunately for EA and other names attached to this game that they let it fall so far. It hurts their future success in star wars games

Or any other games
  • Better solution would be that you continue with this game and fight together and don't buy more EA games. i'm fan Battlefield and i won't buy the new Battlefield.

I'm buying the next Battlefield.

EA lives from conformist people like you. You will pay others $60 by other beta game and with free dlcs XD

Well, I guess I'm a conformist now. Don't you realize that if you play Star Wars Battlefront 2, then YOU are considered a conformist by MANY people? If you play EA Star Wars Battlefront 2, then you have NO right to call anyone else a conformist.

w1x6fnze15u1.gif
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • t3hBar0n
    5001 posts Member
    Better solution would be that you continue with this game and fight together and don't buy more EA games. i'm fan Battlefield and i won't buy the new Battlefield.

EA lives from conformist people like you. You will pay others $60 by other beta game and with free dlcs XD

If you are posting on this forum, it means you have purchased Battlefront... so if your foolishness is to be believed, it would mean you are implicating yourself in the very same conformity.
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Better solution would be that you continue with this game and fight together and don't buy more EA games. i'm fan Battlefield and i won't buy the new Battlefield.

tumblr_inline_mynnpyvnpp1qkavmj.gif?w=750
    We are in the same boat.
  • How did a generic "I'm done with the game" thread manage to get 5,500 views.... Some official threads started by EA employees don't even get that many.
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • How did a generic "I'm done with the game" thread manage to get 5,500 views.... Some official threads started by EA employees don't even get that many.

That's the first thing I noticed. I thought it was an old post at first.
  • Devlin21
    8332 posts Member
    How did a generic "I'm done with the game" thread manage to get 5,500 views.... Some official threads started by EA employees don't even get that many.

@saltydog is a forum iconic.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• You're still gonna come to the forums though right? May the force be with you saltydog
  • Don't worry. With the way they've gone about it so far, the utter lies and what have you, the Star Wars game license isn't getting renewed for them. So if we ever see a new Battlefront, expect it to be by a more capable, more deserving developer.

...FromSoft? :P Hurr durr

It's because people gravitate towards drama. I came here "bye" comments.
    bm0hi54o6w00.gif

moenr1cb9t4w.jpg

I see, thanks.
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • I dont play but i havent uninstalled. I always give each patch a chance... for like 5 minutes and then close it again lol
  • NERFTHEOP
    689 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    EA/DICE could hand out ONE gold coin to each player and gamers would be like...

"BUT I WANT TWO COINS, DICE IS EVIL!!!""

rfcjk1f7o0c6.gif
  • duvelsuper wrote: »
    I dont play but i havent uninstalled. I always give each patch a chance... for like 5 minutes and then close it again lol

Lol, well you get further than me. Haven't played since the progression update and even than wasn't playing all that much anymore. Now I hear about and update and install the update on my PS4, load the game sit there for a minute or two than remember why I stopped playing and shut it off again...lol

That’s easy to explain. These threads give us more definitive information, and are more frequent, than official posts from EA staff.

Now, if these posters worded their abandonment threads more like EA, e.g....

“It is on my list to look at whether to determine if I should depart this game Soon [tm]. Keep checking back here to see if I follow through.”

...then there would be less engagement.
  • Ive been playing this game since launch, maxed out all classes, max level and all heroes maxed apart from boba. The game for me is so stale now with the lack of new content i have managed now to refrain from playing for more than 2 weeks now, i logged on tonight for a game and 5 mins in i logged out again and switched off my Ps4. Don't think ill be back playing this game anymore.
  • Haven't played in months, came back to see if anything changed for the better. Wasn't surprised to find nothing did. This games worthless and the dev's alter and tweak the totally wrong things, its pathetic. This game was meant to be so much more, THE game of 2017, and the ultimate star wars experience. Totally outclassed by Biowares 2011 swtor almost 2 to 1 in my view, sad!

The clone wars update is this games last chance, because afterwards, you can expect a lot less people to turn out and show up for the release on Jyn Erso and padme, I can promise you that.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Also, this method of slowly titrating everything out for the clone wars is just annoying and frankly kinda cheap. Skins in one update, a new map in another, and then we get the heroes(which is btw what everyone gives a **** about)? Yet another marketing failure. It's really getting old.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif

yes hes a legend.
  • but geneonosis will get you back my friend...
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Landoluv
    101 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Fug battlefield 5 i aint gettin that garbage
  • univurshul wrote: »
    but geneonosis will get you back my friend...

Faith in the roadmap, miss placed may be.
    kay4dnh923zs.png