criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Whilst we are waiting for more news.

Considering EA and Dice won't ever give us more details on anything (not even the community holiday event), let's talk about that Seahawks/Vikings game.

Replies

• Considering EA and Dice won't ever give us more details on anything (not even the community holiday event), let's talk about that Seahawks/Vikings game.

I'm from Minnesota

Burn in hell *****
  • Considering EA and Dice won't ever give us more details on anything (not even the community holiday event), let's talk about that Seahawks/Vikings game.

I'm from Minnesota

Burn in hell *****

Thats not a nice thing to say to someone from Washington.
  • GreenRey wrote: »
    Considering EA and Dice won't ever give us more details on anything (not even the community holiday event), let's talk about that Seahawks/Vikings game.

I'm from Minnesota

Burn in hell *****

Thats not a nice thing to say to someone from Washington.

I'll tell you what's not nice

missing field goals from 27 yards out

Why don't we talk more about the moderators changing your username. I mean that's evidence against their lack of communication. Don't have any new stories about "I made a account named ISuxBFBallz and they changed it back to ISUXBALLZ, GOSH EA SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!".

Why don't we talk more about the moderators changing your username. I mean that's evidence against their lack of communication. Don't have any new stories about "I made a account named ISuxBFBallz and they changed it back to ISUXBALLZ, GOSH EA SO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!".

You feeling alright m8

Quake3Killer finally snapped. I'd like to thank methamphetamine, cocaine, and heroin for this fine display of aggression.