criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

End of Round no data displayed

For the past few weeks, at the end of matches, I keep getting a message on the Personal tab that says "Match already over. No data available until next round." I also cannot scroll to any of the other tabs on the EoR screen. Is anyone else encountering this bug? It's very bothersome.

Replies

• I get this all the time, no clue on a fix. I'd bet it comes in the August patch
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • It happens after you play Arcade. Restart the game after an arcade session and you should see end-of-round info again.
  • grimmace2 wrote: »
    It happens after you play Arcade. Restart the game after an arcade session and you should see end-of-round info again.

That is usually the culprit, but last weekend it happened to me on a couple of occasions and I never touched Arcade before hand. I think the servers are getting more buggy in anticipation of the new to be released bugs :|