criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

This is why "Target" must be removed from HvV

CorpseMaker77
595 posts Member
edited August 2018
This is beyond ridiculous.

Remove targets so we can let noobs camp wherever the heck they want while we kill the rest of the team.

Just turn HvV into "Blast" or "Team Deatchmatch" because Targets is all about running and hiding.

P.S. I eventually let them kill me before players started rage quitting.

Replies

• AVGN
    508 posts Member
    It won't be removed, unfortunately...
    The best we can hope for is that they change the rules. I suggest a timer on the targets or/and two players becoming the target at the same time to avoid 4v1 scenarios.
    Beta tester for STAR WARS™ Bugfront 2™.

What were they thinking?
  • Hero TDM/Hero Blast.
    In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • AVGN wrote: »
    It won't be removed, unfortunately...
    The best we can hope for is that they change the rules. I suggest a timer on the targets or/and two players becoming the target at the same time to avoid 4v1 scenarios.
    We already have infantry Blast, the mechanics for a hero tdm mode already exist.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Timer would be best option, 5 minutes and target will change. Team Deathmatch isn't anything new, it isn't best option.
  • quenaelin wrote: »
    Timer would be best option, 5 minutes and target will change. Team Deathmatch isn't anything new, it isn't best option.

"DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Instead of asking to remove the target you should ask to fix the map so no one can exploit it.
  • GGAMA92 wrote: »
    Instead of asking to remove the target you should ask to fix the map so no one can exploit it.
    cut & swaping the score system with the one in a preexisting mode should be easier for the devs than recoding entire maps.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • GGAMA92 wrote: »
    Instead of asking to remove the target you should ask to fix the map so no one can exploit it.

Just see how long it has been taking for them to fix the Bespin map exploit.