criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Worst map and best map

Prev1
Worst jakku
Best naboo

Replies

• For me the worst is Starkiller, just because it feels to small, and slightly unbalanced.
    The best for me is Crait. Crait is great.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • bfloo wrote: »
    Best GA Kashyyyk
    Best HvV Mos Eisley
    Best Blast Crait

Worst GA Jakku, with Takodana a close 2nd
    Worst HvV Kashyyyk
    Worst Blast Yavin (I get smashed in the face every time on this map, I can't figure out why)

Yeah kashyyk is my second favourite GA map
  • Worst: Kamino

Best: Death Star 2
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • It depends on the mode and what side you're on.
    For GA, I'd say that the best map for the Republic is Naboo and for the Separatists it's Kashyyyk. The best map for the Rebels is Mos Eisley and for the Imperials it's the Death Star II. And the best map for the Resistance is Takodana and for the First Order, well, they don't really have a best map because they can be easily routed on all maps. Of course, what is the best map for one faction is simultaneously the worst for the opposing faction.
    For SA, I think the worst map overall is the Unknown Regions for the Resistance because of all the transport ships they have to take down and every other map is pretty even for all the different factions.
    For Extraction it's definitely Kessel as the best for the Rebels and Jabba's Palace as the worst for the Rebels.
    For Strike, I think the best map overall is for the Rebels on Yavin IV and the worst map overall is for the Separatists on Naboo.
    As for the hero modes and Blast I can't say because I don't play them as much.
    As for my personal favourite map, it has to be the Administrator's Palace on Bespin because I have a lot of fond memories of this place from the first game and I think every Bespin map was just spectacular.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Versatti
    2128 posts Member
    Worst Jakku
    Best Mos Eisley
  • TacoBell2016
    542 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Worst map for me is Jakku. Best map is Kashyyyk and Crait
    Post edited by TacoBell2016 on
  • For me the worst is Starkiller, just because it feels to small, and slightly unbalanced.
    The best for me is Crait. Crait is great.

You're a poet and you didn't know it.
  • Galactic Assault
    Worst maps is the sequel trilogy except for crait.
    Best map Naboo or Hoth.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Jakku is starting to grow on me. It's not my favourite but it's more fun now.

Most disliked map for me is Hoth. So bland and tedious compare to BF2015's version.

Favourite map is Detonate Charge II.
  • For GA:
    Best-Hoth
    Worst-Theed
    #StarWars-y
  • GA
    Best - Crait
    Worst - Yavin
  • For GA

Best - Crait or Deathstar II

Worst - Kashyyyk (only map i will drop out of when looking for a match)
  • I wish I had a GA playlist of Hoth, Endor, Crait, and Naboo. I like all of the other maps but I get all giddy and can't quit when one of these pops up.
  • Worst = Starkiller base

Best = Hoth.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • Well none of the GA maps coz they all lag

Strike Best Mos Eisley worst That clone one

Blast best Mos Eisley worst Naboo

SFA best shipyard
  • Yanks28th
    145 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Best is Theed or Crait. They both have such varied gameplay. The worst by far for me is Hoth, because I hate being sniped every time I try to play the objective. The last two stages are pretty good though.

Cloud City is my favorite non-GA mode
  • HvV best: Jakku, I have fun in this one as there is suffient space to take a step back without it being uninterrupted running space. Plus, I've never had a runner or someone hide (successfully) here.

Honorable mention: Kashyyyk.

Worst: Yavin 4. I hate this map and say it strongly. It is both too closed with the only decent open area space being the outskirts and too open that allows running. Plus it has pesky hiding spots.

Close second: Bespin
  • Worst jakku
    Best naboo

• Jakku is my least liked, but still looks great. Love the rest so don't really know what my favourite is.

Actually, I do know what my favourite is:
    More maps for Extraction.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

• The best for me is Crait. Crait is great.[/quote]
    Hey that rhymed:)

• [quote="Empire_TW;c-1195026"

Best: Death Star 2[/quote]

Yes DSII is great-no vehicles,which is why I’m assuming you like it.
  • [quote="Empire_TW;c-1195026"

Best: Death Star 2

Yes DSII is great-no vehicles,which is why I’m assuming you like it.[/quote]

That and it's like one of the 2 or 3 balanced maps in the whole game for the mode.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Alex64
    7663 posts Member
    Worst:
    *Kashyyyk - too long, third phase is a mess.
    *Theed - on second phase defenders got the high ground, Wookies destroy everything, Rey is another story...
    *Kamino - on third phase is the same as second phase on theed.

Best:
    *Yavin IV - action everywhere
    *Death Star - well designed.
    Why so serious?
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Favourite maps - probably gotta be Naboo and Crait
    Worst map - Jakku. Someone else mentioned it looking great, which I agree, but honestly it's just annoying. It's just a long uphill battle for the First Order (literally) plus the left objective on Phase 3 is nearly impossible to capture if you don't go for it straight away in a mostly balanced game. Also the spawns for the First Order are too far forward on Phase 1 (when you first start the match, after that it's not so much of an issue) because it always feels like they get to the landing pad first, and you'll have to fight 10-11 people off as a defender and they'll have secured the first third whatever.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • cant stand Kashyyyk & Hoth in GA also hate jabba's palace in HvV im ok with the rest
  • Worst - Takodana

Best - Naboo
  • Endor is fun in the Forrest
    I don't have a map i dislike
    Probably because i like different scenarios
  • lok
    976 posts Member
    worst-empty server

best-server with people.
  • Worst map jakku and best map I would say crait or naboo and kamino
  • Worst maps BF2017
    Best maps BF2015
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    Naboo and Kamino are currently my favorite, followed closely by death star. My least favorite is probably kashyyyk, followed closely by yavin
  • Worst - Endor HvV too big and too much elevation change
    Best - all the rest
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • GA:
    Best: Naboo or Kamino, tough choice
    Worst: probably Jakku

Blast:
    Best: Starkiller base
    Worst: Kashyyyk
  • il96
    575 posts Member
    Best: lots

Worst: Takodona (too small, 3 phases)
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • il96
    575 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    DrX2345 wrote: »
    Favourite maps - probably gotta be Naboo and Crait
    Worst map - Jakku. Someone else mentioned it looking great, which I agree, but honestly it's just annoying. It's just a long uphill battle for the First Order (literally) plus the left objective on Phase 3 is nearly impossible to capture if you don't go for it straight away in a mostly balanced game. Also the spawns for the First Order are too far forward on Phase 1 (when you first start the match, after that it's not so much of an issue) because it always feels like they get to the landing pad first, and you'll have to fight 10-11 people off as a defender and they'll have secured the first third whatever.

The first phase should be like that, the Landing pad is a gimme for the First Order. The left side on phase 3 is where the map essentially makes it's money (right side is a gimme no one cares about it). It turns into a Wookie vs Flame trooper fest which isn't necessarily bad since flame troopers hold their own in CC. Anytime there are overtime standoffs the fun gets amplified.
    What I do dislike is working so hard on one objective (say east turret on Yavin) get the detonation and don't get any grace period/time bonus to try for the west. The OT timer goes down too quick @F8RGE.
    PS4 ButtersEgo96
  • Worst: Jakku
    Best: Endor
    Favorite: Deathstar II
  • Worst: Kamino because phases 3 and 4 are chokepoint imploder heIIspam that's unwinnable unless braindead defense

Honorable mention: Naboo for basically the same reason

Best: Death Star II because it's well balanced. Empire being defense for a change makes Wookiees not quite as cancerous.

Honorable Mention: Endor, which is let down a bit only by speeder bike spam.

61tgj36mc1n9.png

• Worst: Kamino because phases 3 and 4 are chokepoint imploder heIIspam that's unwinnable unless braindead defense

Best: Death Star II because it's well balanced. Empire being defense for a change makes Wookiees not quite as cancerous.

I find the last phase of Endor to be problematic because the WW's nuclear hand grenade and this so happens to be a map where there is more then 3 ways into the final room

Funny how on the rare occasions they are on the offensive the WW get the advantage.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Worst: Kamino because phases 3 and 4 are chokepoint imploder heIIspam that's unwinnable unless braindead defense

I find the last phase of Endor to be problematic because the WW's nuclear hand grenade and this so happens to be a map where there is more then 3 ways into the final room

Funny how on the rare occasions they are on the offensive the WW get the advantage.

Yeah, have to watch for nukes, but I'm usually flush with BP and running Iden Versio's Coat & Carpet store by that point
    mQ32vE.gif
    gL3xlZ.gif

100% naturally sourced
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

Worst: Kamino because phases 3 and 4 are chokepoint imploder heIIspam that's unwinnable unless braindead defense

Yeah, have to watch for nukes, but I'm usually flush with BP and running Iden Versio's Coat & Carpet store by that point
    mQ32vE.gif
    gL3xlZ.gif

100% naturally sourced

The nukes usually get the best of my team, doesn't help that the enemy is health buffed to high hell. When using the Queen I usually still lose because our teammates just can't handle the nuke spam.

GREAT balance decision to give on team-high damage grenade and the other low damage. Whoever made that descion surely should get an award
    A participation award.
    hojevrxvarht.png
    Empire_TW wrote: »

mQ32vE.gif
    gL3xlZ.gif

100% naturally sourced

The nukes usually get the best of my team, doesn't help that the enemy is health buffed to high ****. When using the Queen I usually still lose because our teammates just can't handle the nuke spam.

GREAT balance decision to give on team-high damage grenade and the other low damage. Whoever made that descion surely should get an award
    A participation award.

You need a good squad to hold all 3 of the doors (preferably with a Palp on one, Iden on one and Bossk upstairs mining the everloving crap out of the easy door) and for the Rebels to be a bit trash & not utilize the YoFinn zerg rush, but strangely I've held that room more times than not when forced back to it.

Don't know. It's technically indoors but I feel that at least downstairs there's enough space and enough cover to escape the imploder spam. (assuming it doesn't damage you through the wall, anyway). The rebels having to go down the stairs means the Wookiees have a bad angle and can't chuck the things very far past the entrances without descending and eating a whole lot of fire.

61tgj36mc1n9.png

mQ32vE.gif
    gL3xlZ.gif

100% naturally sourced

The nukes usually get the best of my team, doesn't help that the enemy is health buffed to high ****. When using the Queen I usually still lose because our teammates just can't handle the nuke spam.

A participation award.

You need a good squad to hold all 3 of the doors (preferably with a Palp on one, Iden on one and Bossk upstairs mining the everloving **** out of the easy door) and for the Rebels to be a bit trash & not utilize the YoFinn zerg rush, but strangely I've held that room more times than not when forced back to it.

Don't know. It's technically indoors but I feel that at least downstairs there's enough space and enough cover to escape the imploder spam. (assuming it doesn't damage you through the wall, anyway). The rebels having to go down the stairs means the Wookiees have a bad angle and can't chuck the things very far past the entrances without descending and eating a whole lot of fire.

I've been able to hold the room maybe like twice ever, just about everytime they do end up using YoFinn. I usually play in a squad of 3 total and the thermals are just too much. We've been having an issue where it seems like we are going up against groups of 10+ people lately.

Great that WWs are gonna cost less and Finn is gonna cost what is already easy to get in BP.
    Can somebody, ANYBODY make a Star Wars game with Janina Gavankar as Iden Versio in it so I don't have to play this anymore?
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    edited August 2018

mQ32vE.gif
    gL3xlZ.gif

100% naturally sourced

A participation award.

You need a good squad to hold all 3 of the doors (preferably with a Palp on one, Iden on one and Bossk upstairs mining the everloving **** out of the easy door) and for the Rebels to be a bit trash & not utilize the YoFinn zerg rush, but strangely I've held that room more times than not when forced back to it.

I've been able to hold the room maybe like twice ever, just about everytime they do end up using YoFinn. I usually play in a squad of 3 total and the thermals are just too much. We've been having an issue where it seems like we are going up against groups of 10+ people lately.

Great that WWs are gonna cost less and Finn is gonna cost what is already easy to get in BP.
    Can somebody, ANYBODY make a Star Wars game with Janina Gavankar as Iden Versio in it so I don't have to play this anymore?

Well, ever since Ion Torp buff we've been taking out the AT-AT just about every time, anyway. Any team that can't do so as is now, generally is not going to be good enough to hold phase 3 anyway.

Only had one solid fight for the room playing solo recently, which left me with like a 5 min overtime and ~100 elims.

Mos Eisley is a pretty good map too now that I think of it. Wookiees can ruin it still, but you've got vertical and lateral movement options to avoid chokepoints for the most part (until phase 3, which does bottleneck albiet not as bad as most maps).
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

• My worst for most modes is Jakku.
    Though in HvV it is better than Kashykk ...

Best overall map is Naboo for GA, Crait for Blast, Kessel for Extraction, Endor for Strike.

mQ32vE.gif
    gL3xlZ.gif

100% naturally sourced

A participation award.

Well, ever since Ion Torp buff we've been taking out the AT-AT just about every time, anyway. Any team that can't do so as is now, generally is not going to be good enough to hold phase 3 anyway.

Only had one solid fight for the room playing solo recently, which left me with like a 5 min overtime and ~100 elims.

Mos Eisley is a pretty good map too now that I think of it. Wookiees can ruin it still, but you've got vertical and lateral movement options to avoid chokepoints for the most part (until phase 3, which does bottleneck albiet not as bad as most maps).

Yeah I just plan on not letting the game get to phase 3, especially after a certain somebody purposely let the game go on to the next phase because "we can always just win on the final phase".

Mos Eisley is a very good map indeed, I sometimes say it is interchangeable with Death Star 2 as the best map. The stupid contested rule with the control points is the only real issue I have with this map. I don't think i've ever been robbed of a rightful victory because of WW cheese on that map.

The devs shouldn't have wasted time on a clown warz finder and just added a playlist that is just Death Star 2 and Mos Eisley.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Worst - Jakku / Starkiller
    Best - Naboo / Deathstar
  • TonyGoombah1
    1324 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Worst - Jakku / Starkiller
    Best - Naboo / Deathstar

Your opinion.....
    is wrong

Although to your credit you were half right. Jakku is one of the worsest and Naboo is one of the bestest
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • For GA, I'd currently rank the maps as follows from Best to Worst:

Starkiller Base
    Crait
    Hoth
    Kashyyyk
    Endor
    Naboo
    Jakku
    Kamino
    Death Star 2
    Yavin 4