criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Heroes Vs Villains 2015 Remastered - Concept (New Mode)

123457Next

Replies

• Community still wants this concept, or something similar.
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I'd love to see this idea see the light of day. I'd even say make it a 8 vs 8 when Obi-Wan and Grevious join the party. I truly despise the target system of the new Heroes vs Villains and I miss the teamwork oriented game play from the 2015 version. #standwithAnoh

Yeah I've recently gone back to BF15 and the HvV is so much more fun. 8v8 would be cool but I think we should save something that large for hero blast or something. 4v4 is better for an elimination style
  • Peepzilla wrote: »
    Community still wants this concept, or something similar.

Yup, and still no word about it. :(
  • Bump.
  • Just tried yesterday bf2 hvv, map was kashyyyk. That amount of ledge pushing (force moves) was so intense that blew my mind. One match was enough and returned to bf 2015 hvv. That one is so much better.
  • Just tried yesterday bf2 hvv, map was kashyyyk. That amount of ledge pushing (force moves) was so intense that blew my mind. One match was enough and returned to bf 2015 hvv. That one is so much better.

Yeah ledge pushing gets a bit annoying for me though. I don't know why they don't just add 2015 HvV...They already have the assets for it. Look at Starfighter HvV...and no one asked for hero showdown, but they did that.
  • Bump.
  • I have returned yet again to...bump. Who still wants this? Sense were getting new heroes now, and all.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Closed due to necro.
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

This discussion has been closed.