criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Elite Corps Deployment Info

2Next

Replies

• JackTHorn wrote: »
    JackTHorn wrote: »
    What about the Clone Wars Playlist?
    On the main menu...

Guys, why don't you read the note before asking questions ? :smile:
    I looked on the main menu. Looking now. Don't see it. :smile:

The clones attacking the aat. That is the tile.

Yup I love that button. Naboo and Kamio 24/7
  • Makir1000
    57 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I feel like an id*ot. I taught you pay 40K credits for new skin for all clases, and if you bought 2 you get 20K discount. So 20K for both new skins. I bought them both and realised i paid for it 90 or 80K!!!!
    EA???
    This is way to expensive for skins we had for FREE with mods!!! Com on! pls fix this...

And we need a menu option in game to change skins for new spawn. And to change all classes to new skin not only one... pls add this!
  • Dammit, y'all are really gonna make me get up at 6am so I can play a few matches with the new Clone skins. Y'all are dirty.

I got up this morning just to patch and it made me late for work. Still, at least I'll be ready to go once I get off work!
    Good thing the boss in Vegas at a conference. LOL
  • Please remove the red line from the 327th!
  • TAW_Widen wrote: »
    Please remove the red line from the 327th!

And put correct markings not Commander Bly markings. And add shoulder pauldrons and kama.
  • Nola1
    24 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Does this update also fix the ping issue that's been going on for almost two months now? (I'm in Aus). Wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.

It addresses it, yes.
    Fixed an issue where players' settings regarding Ping Sites were not saved

The issue not fixed. EA lied

Edited for content. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Balzano
    84 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Nola1 wrote: »
    Does this update also fix the ping issue that's been going on for almost two months now? (I'm in Aus). Wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.

It addresses it, yes.
    Fixed an issue where players' settings regarding Ping Sites were not saved

The issue not fixed. EA lied

Edited for content. - EA_Cian

So you're still experiencing the ping issue?

This is why they choosed to say "it addresses it, yes" instead of saying that it's being patched and fixed straight out. I'm actually laughing right now, because if what you are saying is true. It's just tragic, really tragic and it goes to show what kind of manpower EA and dice are running for this game right now.
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Is it worth spending all my credits for both sets? I really don't think that they look super good. But they do look kinda nice. I'm very torn here.
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    Is it worth spending all my credits for both sets? I really don't think that they look super good. But they do look kinda nice. I'm very torn here.

If you don't like them, wait. You can always change your mind and buy them later ;)
  • Kadozera
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • Dang it bought 41st I wanted 327th then I had to get 327th now I got all of them. I can't even buy 3 portions. 6 credits left. I need to play this game 5 hrs a day for 2 weeks to get my credits back.
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    Dang it bought 41st I wanted 327th then I had to get 327th now I got all of them. I can't even buy 3 portions. 6 credits left. I need to play this game 5 hrs a day for 2 weeks to get my credits back.

That sounds like torture.
  • Zirius
    318 posts Member
    I noticed the game runs better, thank you devs!
  • Hi, the update is great... Only thing Id like to mention is my opinion on the recent change to Blast where you have to play as both sides on a map. This sucks, and only because there is way too many maps for blast already and the quicker map rotations pre-patch was much more enjoyable. But, maybe thats just me?
  • But still not even a hint of team balance code.

I call this patch a fail.
  • fail for me too....
  • Only 2 skins? lol
  • Where is the frikin 41st scout trooper? You got the aesthetics right on lightsabers but yet still no kashyyyk trooper. How hard is it to give the Scout trooper from empire green camo, like come on with the innaccurate releases already. Only the commander on kashyyyk had a T visor helmet on. Has anybody at EA seen episode 3?
  • TAW_Widen wrote: »
    Please remove the red line from the 327th!

And put correct markings not Commander Bly markings. And add shoulder pauldrons and kama.

Please and make the camp clone helmets green and grey.
  • Did the graphics get better? The graphics look better, and brighter.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • My experience after the patch yesterday was mostly a frustrating one:

HvV on Bespin:

+ Roofs no longer accessible (invisible wall)

- Enemy Maul fell through the platform (where the Dark Side starts) and was happily and tauntingly camping in that unreachable place until his teammates killed the target.
    - Two (!) Palpatines flying around, one of them spamming his "Do what must be done" emote constantly.
    - Palps hiding in the closets all the time, electrocuting through the closed door.
    - Luke's Push and Repulse not working on Maul (gets the white highlight but nothing happens, then has enough time to use his throw).

GA: Absolutely skewed balanced, steamrolled every time, rounds ending in Phase 1, no-one PTFOing, people screeching in the chat about how noobs shouldn't waste precious hero slots (which we knew was going to happen) etc. etc.

But we got skins!
  • what is "weapon sway" in relation to Boba Fett fix?
  • I'm actually VERY afraid ... there are so many fixes!

I wonder how many things would be broken by "fixing" so many things!
  • @F8RGE
    Please add the possibility to change clone skins in matches.
  • what is "weapon sway" in relation to Boba Fett fix?

Spread. His gun now shoots In a straight line. Its perfect imo.
    @F8RGE

This is a bug.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• @F8RGE

This is a bug.

Ah okay, Thanks :)

hopefully they will fix it soon(™) :joy: