criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Are There Any Good Star Wars Games for Mobile?

I like this game, but I can’t play it on mobile, which makes it harder to play and enjoy the game. Do any of you have recommendations for good mobile star wars games?
Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019:
“Season” 4: Rogue One
“Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
“Season” 6: Episode IX

Replies

• I was on the app store, and all the games were pay2win. Is this the only Star Wars game that isn’t?

• It isn't free by a long shot, but KOTOR on mobile isn't too bad.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Maybe the Star Wars Battlefront Companion app.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I like Galaxy of Heroes. But If you aren't willing to spend money, it only takes a bit longer to grind.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • KOTOR and that's it.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • There used to be a republic commando mobile game. I do not think its playable anymore.
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • I’ve tried a bunch of them but I don’t like any of them very much.
  • I highly enjoy Force Arena, it’s actively being supported and gives you much more freedom than Galaxy of Heroes does.
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
  • Thanks for the feedback!

• Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Maybe the Star Wars Battlefront Companion app.

I should point out that one of the missions (*cough* *cough* In Darth Vader's Sights *cough*) are annoying difficult, but might be made easier by unlocking all heroes (by playing as them 10 times each in the base game), which the game suggests if you lose, but I haven't got to that point yet. Hope this helps.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Maybe the Star Wars Battlefront Companion app.

I should point out that one of the missions (*cough* *cough* In Darth Vader's Sights *cough*) are annoyingly difficult, but might be made easier by unlocking all heroes (by playing as them 10 times each in the base game), which the game suggests if you lose, but I haven't got to that point yet. Hope this helps.

Annoyingly (or maybe not), I mispelt annoyingly. Error fixed in italics.
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • No not really :(
  • Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
    Current Topics:
    Possible Locations: Geonosis
    Hero Appearances: Leia Organa

cggn8altuzp0.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞
    - Leia Organa