criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Unable to swap skins as promised

JackTHorn
3601 posts Member
edited September 2018
I don't know if this is just me. I haven't seen any threads on it in the forum at all. But I am completely unable to swap skins between lives, or even at the beginning of a match. There isn't even a button option presented. I thought this was one of the main things that was coming with the last update?

Replies

• Its a bug on kamino and kashyyyk for clones.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Also, possibly related, my "Inspect" button doesn't work anymore..
  • Didn’t have it then had it then they took it away. I don’t think they know what they are doing. Got to bump the thread again. Hold on.
    #StarWars-y
  • Its a bug on kamino and kashyyyk for clones.
    I didn't see any option on Kessel Extraction either, which is what I mostly play...
  • Anyone know if a fix is coming?
  • I had that problem as well, the button didn't even come up
  • I’ve encountered the bug as well. Pretty irritating when I want to play 41st on Kashyyyk instead of 327th
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • Saberscar223
    1064 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    WildSpace wrote: »
    I’ve encountered the bug as well. Pretty irritating when I want to play 41st on Kashyyyk instead of 327th
    A workaround I have is having half of the classes 327 and 41 already equipped.
    "You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
    vader.gif
  • The only map I see it actually work on is Naboo GA. Not sure about any other mode.
    Kind ridiculous to have these skins but not be able to change them outside of the collection screen.
  • It happened to me once, or at least once that I noticed.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    I don't know if this is just me. I haven't seen any threads on it in the forum at all. But I am completely unable to swap skins between lives, or even at the beginning of a match. There isn't even a button option presented. I thought this was one of the main things that was coming with the last update?

The bug is on Kamino and Kashyyyk, only on Naboo we can change skins.

JackTHorn

Thanks for starting the thread! really disappointing to be unable to use the skins I bought whenever I want during game play.

• JackTHorn wrote: »

The bug is on Kamino and Kashyyyk, only on Naboo we can change skins.

JackTHorn

Thanks for starting the thread! really disappointing to be unable to use the skins I bought whenever I want during game play.

If it's this is true, then I may just not have encountered this bug. I don't believe I've played as a clone on any GA map other than Theed.
  • Hope it gets fixed soon, not an entire month