criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Comment If You Want Ahsoka Tano In Battlefront 2

Replies

• pz6sTKa.jpg
    Someone on reddit created this. Ahsoka's counter Ventress is ready for deployment.

I also saw this. It looked really cool. Hopefully this will all become a reality.

It looks like that she's already in the game^^ @F8RGE

Sheiv? Really
  • 84yutalp2wb6.png
    Well Dennis was asked about Ahsoka.
  • Hello there!
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • d7nabg7u7ylr.gif

Yassss
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Ahsoka

Shaak Ti

Aayla Secura

Yes please
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Hello there!
    Captain Rex!

DarthLando wrote: »
    Ahsoka
    Shaak Ti
    Aayla Secura
    Yes please
    The more female heroes the better.
    84yutalp2wb6.png

Means nothing, but I hope that she will be on the next roadmap update for 2019. It's so long. Ahsoka could come in over 6 months, not earlier :'(
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Hello there!
    Captain Rex!

Ahsoka
    Shaak Ti
    Aayla Secura
    Yes please
    84yutalp2wb6.png

Means nothing, but I hope that she will be on the next roadmap update for 2019. It's so long. Ahsoka could come in over 6 months, not earlier :'(

I was only pointing out that he can't comment on anything other than stuff they've announced. Only reason I posted it was because they asked about Ahsoka and Ventress. Two hero's this thread has been asking for.
  • Hello there!
    Captain Rex!

Ahsoka
    Shaak Ti
    Aayla Secura
    Yes please
    84yutalp2wb6.png

I was only pointing out that he can't comment on anything other than stuff they've announced. Only reason I posted it was because they asked about Ahsoka and Ventress. Two hero's this thread has been asking for.

Every Ahsoka post from Dennis makes me happy :)
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Just the fact that he loves them both probably secured a spot to them somewhere in 2019, if only the devs can make enough content

Hope they're able to bring them. I really think they'd be great to have in the game.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    Would really like to see her on a roadmap before 2019, even if she's not slated to show up until 2019.

Yeah, it would be cool if after the roadmap ends with what we know is coming a could have a AMA with the devs. That way we could head directly from them about possibilities of them coming.
  • li5jss9uoem11.png
    From reddit. Battlefront III ideas including Ahsoka and Rex. But I still prefer Ahsoka in Battlfront II (2017).
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Whoaaaa wait battlefront three is already legit being worked on??
    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • li5jss9uoem11.png
    From reddit. Battlefront III ideas including Ahsoka and Rex. But I still prefer Ahsoka in Battlfront II (2017).

Where’d ya find this?
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • BrandonJones23
    505 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    dq3zbspw83d7.png
    Im sure y'all will enjoy this.
    :'( :/ :| :#

I was fixing to post this also. Thanks for sharing. Hope she comes in. Hope what hero's you want come in!
  • Devlin21 wrote: »
    dq3zbspw83d7.png

Hooraaaaay keep it up everyone
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Let's not mislead information and create false hype, nothing is confirmed.

Oh yeah. Agreed. I just hope we are able to get her. But won't take anything as confirmation until I see a dev confirm her.
  • li5jss9uoem11.png

Where’d ya find this?

I looked on Reddit for this and couldn’t find anything. Is there a whole concept or anything beyond that image? I’d be very interested to read
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • li5jss9uoem11.png

Where’d ya find this?

I looked on Reddit for this and couldn’t find anything. Is there a whole concept or anything beyond that image? I’d be very interested to read

It probably got lost during Sith post Saturday. If I find it, I'll link it for you.
  • I'd love to see them added eventually, but preferably I'll see Mace/Padme and Jango to fill out the Prequel movie character roster, I mean... TCW doesn't come till October, I'd like to think we'd see something in-between then, right? Episode 9 might bring someone like Poe/Maz and Hux/Snoke/whatever villain JJ brings up, ah well. Hopefully we get her and a CW locale for the revival, who knows!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    I'd love to see them added eventually, but preferably I'll see Mace/Padme and Jango to fill out the Prequel movie character roster, I mean... TCW doesn't come till October, I'd like to think we'd see something in-between then, right? Episode 9 might bring someone like Poe/Maz and Hux/Snoke/whatever villain JJ brings up, ah well. Hopefully we get her and a CW locale for the revival, who knows!

Snoke probably won't come in imo. But hey, the more hero's the better! I personally would want Ventress and Ahsoka first, but that's just me. :)

Nit, sir. There is no confirmation of BF3.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Oh my gosh I hope
    dq3zbspw83d7.png

Oh my gosh I hope she's still being talked about! Patients we must have :)
  • Oh my gosh I hope
    dq3zbspw83d7.png

Oh my gosh I hope she's still being talked about! Patients we must have :)

Agreed. Will say this guy has apparently been pretty accurate before in the past. But I will wait for a confirmation from the devs.

Nit, sir. There is no confirmation of BF3.

Yeah, I hope with his leaks that means the game is supported for a long time and bf3 is not the plan.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    dq3zbspw83d7.png

Wow nice^^

Here another one. More devs are probably coming back to Battlefront 2. If true then it could mean more heroes and more skins.
    qu3k5acpwum11.jpg
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Devlin21 wrote: »
    dq3zbspw83d7.png

Wow nice^^

Here another one. More devs are probably coming back to Battlefront 2. If true then it could mean more heroes and more skins.
    qu3k5acpwum11.jpg

Yeah! I'm glad if they are. Really hope this means more hero's, skins and maps.
  • So I think I'm gonna try and come up with some Ahsoka banter lines for the hero's in the game. Think it'd be a cool thing to come up with.
  • Would love to see her added. I support this idea.

Gameplay wise, if going by how she was in Clone Wars and SWRebels, she always seemed more about speed and agility. Her younger self was sneaky, maybe a touch aggressive when pushed (but definitely not as much as Anakin or Obi-Wan), but her older self seemed to have learned more about mixing defensive tactics with her speed and agility.

Having two lightsabers, her attacks would focus less on doing damage, and more on the number of hits. I could see a special ability, or card, for her that may give her extra attacks, or increased stamina for delivering more attacks with a special ability, or something of the like.

Perhaps another special ability that's all about movement, dodging, evasion, etc. Perhaps give her a temporary SA that makes her dodges like how dodges used to work before the updates (temporary invulnerability when dodging)?
  • Yes! Would be super cool having the characters from the Clone Wars series get in the game!
    Xbox One: Firewall17 - I Love Star Wars: Battlefront 2! No regrets buying it and never will! - Also on >The List<
  • Need Ashoka and padme, they would be great additions
  • EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)
    giphy.gif

Let's cut it out with the quotes about necroposting in another thread, it's not cool.

• So I think I'm gonna try and come up with some Ahsoka banter lines for the hero's in the game. Think it'd be a cool thing to come up with.

My proposals:
    Ahsoka: "Sorry to interrupt your playtime, Grumpy, but wouldn't you prefer a challenge?"
    Grievous: "That wouldn't be you!"

Vader: "Revenge is not the jedi way."
    Ahsoka: "I am no Jedi" (skin limited obviously)

Ahsoka: "So, if you’re a captain and I’m a Jedi, then, technically, I outrank you, right?"
    Rex: "In my book, experience outranks everything."

Rex: "In my book, experience outranks everything."
    Ahsoka: "Then I definitely outrank you" (Rebels skin limited obviously)

For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• K4152 wrote: »
    Need Ashoka and padme, they would be great additions

Yep, need more female heroes. It would be cool if Ahsoka and Padmé could interact in some way, since Ahsoka was often her body guard.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    So I think I'm gonna try and come up with some Ahsoka banter lines for the hero's in the game. Think it'd be a cool thing to come up with.

In Disney Infinity 3.0 she says something like "Padawan Tano is back on duty" (don't know if this is the right english translation for it). No banter line but good after she spawned or was picked in the selection screen.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

In Disney Infinity 3.0 she says something like "Padawan Tano is back on duty" (don't know if this is the right english translation for it). No banter line but good after she spawned or was picked in the selection screen.

I'll keep an ear out for lines next time my kid and I play Disney Infinity.
  • MagicalMuffinDruide
    1456 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    -removed-
    5char

Actually things are still being produced, but even if that wasn’t so, sometimes conversation simply for the sake of human interaction is worthwhile
    Post edited by F03hammer on
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Lets see... an ideal Prequel/CW roster could have Mace, Jango, Padme, Ahsoka, Rex, Cody, Qui-Gon, Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, Asajj, Savage, and the myriad of bit player Jedi (Plo-Kon, Aayla, Shak-Ti, Mundi, Fisto etc...).
    Add onto that favorite Bounty Hunters/Rebellion characters, along with the few notable ones from the ST, we've got a long ways to go.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • MagicalMuffinDruide
    1456 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    -removed-
    5char

Actually things are still being produced, but even if that wasn’t so, sometimes conversation simply for the sake of human interaction is worthwhile
    -removed-

wjdx1bj2jtc1.gif

Post edited by F03hammer on
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • I think that's a perfect intro line for Ahsoka in Battlefront 2.
    "Padawan Ahsoka Tano here. What's the situation?" -Ahsoka Tano
    Source: http://disneyinfinity.wikia.com/wiki/Ahsoka_Tano
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• SomberingJace
    897 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I would like to see one more Ahsoka concept before her announcement for the game 😎
    feel the force Sombering Jace
  • I would like to see one more Ahsoka concept before her announcement for the game 😎

Are you gonna do another one?
  • I agree one trillion percent I wants Ahsoka Nows
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!