criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Can we admit that Lando takes no skill?

Clusterwatch
165 posts Member
edited September 2018
For me he takes no skill,but heroes and villains like Rey and Darth maul definetly take even less skill than he does..
Post edited by Clusterwatch on

Replies

• You do need skill with Lando. Unless you're telling us Lando doesn't need practicing like saber heroes?
    Rey and Maul needed skill practice also. Perhaps one is easier than the other.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Clusterwatch
    165 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Practice? Everybody I saw playing as those heroes were spamming the same ability! Pls dont make me fall on floor laughing
  • His sharp shot is pretty cheap but it's a lot of fun and very satisfiying to get multikills with.

His main blaster isn't the the easiest weapon to use though. It kicks so hard.
  • Practice? Everybody I saw playing as those heroes were spamming the same ability! Pls dont make me fall on floor laughing

If you're going to make a point, don't be a **** whenever someone gives a counter-argument. It invalidates your opinion pretty quickly.
  • I think during normal gameplay, especially in HvV, he takes skill to play :) However, sharpshot is an ability that needs no skill at all
    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • I very rarely see Lando dominate games, I think he's well balanced. I agree he isn't difficult to use but even played well he's hardly an unstoppable killing machine
  • Instead of being such a smug know-it-all, why don’t you post some helpful tips for those of us who are dreadful at HvV.

I’m a top ace in a Starfighter but give me a hero or villain (sabre or blaster) and I’m just appalling.

I try to level up in HVv and I understand the basics, watch YouTube vids but still I struggle.

So yeah, if I chose Lando’s autoshot, or Maul’s Grip to get rare kills, then go ahead and complain. Some of us are desperately trying to get the platinum and going up against full purple experienced teams makes that impossibly difficult under normal circumstances.

But, go head on, you; Superstar.

pH
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    But, go head on, you; Superstar.

pH

lj8ldj46yyo4.jpeg

Superstar!
  • :smiley:

Hehe

pH
  • IronSoldier
    3536 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Well this seems like a productive discussion. Perhaps respect others who have different opinions ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!