criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

August content poorly organized

Anyone else feel like this last content drop -- yes, by which I mean the two Legion skins -- was a bit slap dash?

A friend of mine wanted to go buy the new Legion skins to support the game, spent 20-30 minutes digging around the Collection tab where all the skins are listed, but couldn't find the bundles anywhere, finally just gave up.

Another friend went to get his daily crate, opened what looked like two free promo crates, then found that all his credits were gone, he'd ACCIDENTALLY bought the bundles that for some reason were listed there.

None of the five players in my weekly group could find the tile for the Clone Wars preferred Playlist that was promised, and when I looked into it I found that they had put it in the same place they'd had their showcased Mode Of The Day for ages. "Hey, click here to play Strike!" (or Blast, or Galactic Assault, or Starfighters Assault, or HvV). And worse, they gave it ZERO clear title or indication of what it was.

I'm really starting to think the execs pulled everyone but like five people off this game entirely.

Replies

• Yeah it was a bit of a mess. Although for the bundles, they were very clearly marked They just didn’t take the two seconds to read.
  • November will be a proper content drop.
  • Llunots wrote: »
    November will be a proper content drop.

Oh my sweet summer child
    -Old Nan
    Versatti wrote: »
    Dennis, EA or Disney still do not understand their customer base or how to win them over.
  • I get the frustration because I didnt notice the cost to the bundles, but at 400 thousand credits........ it's not like there's much to spend them on.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Yeah it was a bit of a mess. Although for the bundles, they were very clearly marked They just didn’t take the two seconds to read.
    True enough. But why have it in the free crates section anyway? And why have it NOT be in the collection section where you, um you know, buy skins? Goofy.

Llunots wrote: »
    November will be a proper content drop.
    Oh my sweet summer child
    -Old Nan
    LOL
    Great response! :lol:

(And I just noticed your name! Nice.)

I get the frustration because I didnt notice the cost to the bundles, but at 400 thousand credits........ it's not like there's much to spend them on.
    Sad but true.
  • JackTHorn wrote: »
    Yeah it was a bit of a mess. Although for the bundles, they were very clearly marked They just didn’t take the two seconds to read.
    True enough. But why have it in the free crates section anyway? And why have it NOT be in the collection section where you, um you know, buy skins? Goofy.

Haha didn’t say it wasn’t I thought it was really really weird too. They should just have a separate icon labeled deals or something like that

I accidentally bought it because I didnt take the 2 seconds to read too.
    Why?
    Because I have 29 daily crates to click on.
    Cmon dice, end it with the 500 credit crates, or make them all openable at once please.
  • At least geonosis is coming back (I hope it's gonna be like geonosis from star wars battlefront from 2004, the 2005 (star was battlefront 2 from 2005) one was kind of boring)
  • NomiSunstrider
    3103 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Well they do need to change UI for that so for now things will be like this until they have the time to change the UI along with new stuff.
    There will probably be UI changes with the new squad system.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Yeah it was a bit of a mess. Although for the bundles, they were very clearly marked They just didn’t take the two seconds to read.

Maybe so, but I almost clicked on one as I was going to the daily crate quickly...

I agree the update and CE map preference is not organized very well. They just stuck it where it was most convenient it appears

Maybe so, but I almost clicked on one as I was going to the daily crate quickly...

I agree the update and CE map preference is not organized very well. They just stuck it where it was most convenient it appears

I agree. It's like a landmine I have to avoid every time I open a daily crate now. Several times I accidentally bumped the controller and almost bought something I didn't want. I'm sure there are many people who bought the bundles when they didn't really mean to.