criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Seriously, what is going on here?

Replies

• It's a side issue, but if a full or even 75% filled team of developers are capable of releasing new content/FIXES at only its present speed and volume, then it speaks very poorly of them.

I don't have the facts, so I can only speculate. And out of politeness, I will assume that only a skeleton crew of developers are left to service this game.

A full team? That would mean alot of bums...
  • Correct me If I'm wrong but isn't battlefront the swedish team and battlefield Californian?
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Answer: Battlefield V.

As soon as that game was announced, we've been hearing that developers were being moved off to BFV. It's certainly why all the delays have happened and why it will have taken them over a year to get the first major DLC out. This Clone Wars DLC is no bigger than a typical Battlefield DLC release.

EA unfortunately has a recent track record of doing this, and I believe the low pre-orders for BFV indicates gamers are tired of it. There are other options this fall, and gamers are taking the "wait and see" approach with EA.

In hindsight, it's clear to me that EA would have been better to focus on fixing this game and getting Clone Wars DLC out ASAP. It may not have made sense from a profit standpoint, but EA has a reputation issue right now. Showing a full commitment to fixing this game first would have gone a long way to repairing their reputation, even if this meant delaying BFV into 2019.

Ya, random speculation on random forums such as this one... you cannot take a unsubstantiated rumors started on these forums and then cite those unsubstantiated rumors to support the validity of those rumors lol.

I have seen no official info from DICE regarding any changes to the teams, so unless there has been some actual info, it is just speculation.

Look through twitter and reddit. It was confirmed multiple times that the DEV team was shrunk down to a minimum. Most estimates were 5 to 10 devs at most. I firmly believe they are all contractors with only one or two devs from DICE helping.

As soon as that game was announced, we've been hearing that developers were being moved off to BFV. It's certainly why all the delays have happened and why it will have taken them over a year to get the first major DLC out. This Clone Wars DLC is no bigger than a typical Battlefield DLC release.

EA unfortunately has a recent track record of doing this, and I believe the low pre-orders for BFV indicates gamers are tired of it. There are other options this fall, and gamers are taking the "wait and see" approach with EA.

In hindsight, it's clear to me that EA would have been better to focus on fixing this game and getting Clone Wars DLC out ASAP. It may not have made sense from a profit standpoint, but EA has a reputation issue right now. Showing a full commitment to fixing this game first would have gone a long way to repairing their reputation, even if this meant delaying BFV into 2019.

Ya, random speculation on random forums such as this one... you cannot take a unsubstantiated rumors started on these forums and then cite those unsubstantiated rumors to support the validity of those rumors lol.

I have seen no official info from DICE regarding any changes to the teams, so unless there has been some actual info, it is just speculation.

Look through twitter and reddit. It was confirmed multiple times that the DEV team was shrunk down to a minimum. Most estimates were 5 to 10 devs at most. I firmly believe they are all contractors with only one or two devs from DICE helping.

Regardless of how many devs or employees there are, we still deserve to get our questions answered. Perhaps the answer to our questions is that they don't have many employees. They should at least relay that to us and explain that that's the reason why content takes so long to come out and still seems like it was hastily created.

Regardless of how many devs or employees there are, we still deserve answers to the original questions I posed. Perhaps there aren't many employees assigned to BF2 right now. Maybe they should relay that information to us if that's the case. Maybe that would explain why it takes so long for new content to come out that still looks like it was hastily created.
  • While i still have my fingers crossed for more Content especially from Rogue One and Maps from BF2 Campaign / BF2015, new Content have been rolling out steadily and surely (not doubt still slow but faster now compared to the past) since the progression system has been revamped. And without a doubt, Communications & updates in many aspects have definitely improved alot since Ben took over as community manager.

Hope from now DICE & EA will relocate more of their Devs personnel from Battlefield V to BF2 after its open beta and launch, since SW BF2 >>>> Battlefield V :*
    t3hBar0n wrote: »

It's not random speculation from these forums lol. It's been a known fact consistently reported all year by every Youtuber that DICE brings out to their studio to test the game. Just last month one of the lead level designers said on social media he was being moved to BFV.

Do you honestly think a full staff has taken this long to get Clone Wars content out? That it would take them a full year to get a Geonosis map and a couple of heroes done? lol We know from leaks these Clone skins were in the launch game.

I don't presume to know the size of their staff. I also cannot even describe how little I value what a "Youtuber" has to say when it comes to facts about the games staffing levels. I am sure many of these same "Youtubers" have also breathlessly declared the death of this game repeatedly for the last year lol... they are about as credible as a Brian Williams story from a combat zone.

If a developer says they are being moved, than I will take that for what it is.... but again... do you know that he/she was moved and not replaced? Again, we know almost nothing about what level of staffing this game has.

As far as "We know from leaks these Clone skins were in the launch game." I am not even sure what that means... we don't know from leaks... we know because you could utilize these skins at launch using mod menu... I played with these skins at launch before they were disabled so DICE could finish a few more lol.

Seems to me you know exactly what I mean by Clone skins in the launch game. They were there, just disabled.

You want to believe they are full staff, all evidence to the contrary, go right ahead lol.

No point in discussing with certain people on here. They believe their job is to either play devils advocate to every thread or just love to try to look clever.

These are the same type that said the leaks months ago were rubbish and look how that turned out. Large amounts of it true and the main thing from the leak, DICE will be eke out content with some being finished months ago so it looks like they're still giving the game a live service.

I'm sure the retort will be "they're still giving content, so it is a live service" ( in a Jim Sterling voice) but it only makes them sound silly as this game hasn't had a live service since day 1 and we all know it.

Fortnite, that's a live service. GTA 5 a game that's 5 years old, thats a live service.

This game is Lip service and even that is poor.

• fancyladypants
    257 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Outrider wrote: »
    I think the promises they made were on the unsaid stipulation that they'd be getting more money through loot boxes. We don't pay a monthly fee to play, so without loot boxes for a steady inflow of money, there's not much incentive for EA/DICE to keep releasing new content. They could release a deluge of appearances, emotes, and victory poses to try to bring in money, but they've made it apparent they're not going to do that. So, basically we paid for the game as is, and any new content made available is a nice bonus.

I could be wrong, but that seems like where we've landed, and it's really disappointing.

DICE not fixing all the bugs in the game is a big problem, though. There are a lot of bugs that need fixing, and the slow response time is not okay.

Unfortunately it's a non-stop loop. We can't pay them extra money when they fail to deliver/deliver massive bugs. If you are still stuck with struggling to simply find a game then you surely aren't insane enough to send them MORE money. They made their own mess and it's continuing with BFV-delayed a month before launch along with customers being told 2x "if you don't like it don't buy it." by EA's mouthpiece-so they're ruining their studio and the customer base for their games will dwindle. Seems like , "if you don't like it don't buy it" is a marketing strategy that's failed according to reports of low pre-order sales of BFV. SWBF2 is simply around still because of the passion of the user-base of Star Wars fans. If this game were simply BattleFront without Star Wars themes it would be a historically significant failure. The user-base suffers the most, then DICE Sweden suffers, EA has Madden and FIFA so they march on whether they lose their SW franchise from Disney or not.
  • Zyder
    449 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    The roadmap, despite it has still to be updated, is trash.

Seriously we have to wait till winter to get clone skins?? Why u don't release them already? (Well, knowing the devs just apply a cammo pattern to vanilla clone skins and doesn't care about Star Wars universe...).

And why, a Squad System (which should have been incorporated in the beginning), would take so long fall this month? Why so slow? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Why BFV would affect this game, despite the same company?

Why Battlefield 1 with his Premium Pass can introduce new gamemodes, new maps, new weapons, new vehicles in just 2 - 3 months in just 1 DLC and Battlefront II can't?

Nonetheless, I still have confident in this game, until I see EA developing a BFIII. BF3 won't succeed, BF3 should never happen because if happens means that BF2 has failed. Why the customers would trust in a new BF game for the third chance?

Just saying that despite all slow updates and all, I want this game to be the one Battlefront all the Star Wars community needs.

[Removed censored word]
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • Moar rogue one?

It's not random speculation from these forums lol. It's been a known fact consistently reported all year by every Youtuber that DICE brings out to their studio to test the game. Just last month one of the lead level designers said on social media he was being moved to BFV.

Do you honestly think a full staff has taken this long to get Clone Wars content out? That it would take them a full year to get a Geonosis map and a couple of heroes done? lol We know from leaks these Clone skins were in the launch game.

I don't presume to know the size of their staff. I also cannot even describe how little I value what a "Youtuber" has to say when it comes to facts about the games staffing levels. I am sure many of these same "Youtubers" have also breathlessly declared the death of this game repeatedly for the last year lol... they are about as credible as a Brian Williams story from a combat zone.

If a developer says they are being moved, than I will take that for what it is.... but again... do you know that he/she was moved and not replaced? Again, we know almost nothing about what level of staffing this game has.

As far as "We know from leaks these Clone skins were in the launch game." I am not even sure what that means... we don't know from leaks... we know because you could utilize these skins at launch using mod menu... I played with these skins at launch before they were disabled so DICE could finish a few more lol.

Seems to me you know exactly what I mean by Clone skins in the launch game. They were there, just disabled.

You want to believe they are full staff, all evidence to the contrary, go right ahead lol.

No point in discussing with certain people on here. They believe their job is to either play devils advocate to every thread or just love to try to look clever.

These are the same type that said the leaks months ago were rubbish and look how that turned out. Large amounts of it true and the main thing from the leak, DICE will be eke out content with some being finished months ago so it looks like they're still giving the game a live service.

I'm sure the retort will be "they're still giving content, so it is a live service" ( in a Jim Sterling voice) but it only makes them sound silly as this game hasn't had a live service since day 1 and we all know it.

Fortnite, that's a live service. GTA 5 a game that's 5 years old, thats a live service.

Oh for sure for sure... i'm going to go boot up the game right now and play those sweet "racing maps" which were leaked... or maybe I will play some of that sweet "starfighter arcade" mode which was leaked... so many choices for fun!

Oh for sure for sure... i'm going to go boot up the game right now and play those sweet "racing maps" which were leaked... or maybe I will play some of that sweet "starfighter arcade" mode which was leaked... so many choices for fun!

Booyah.

I rest my case miloud.

*You genuinely cannot help yourself can you. Thanks for the confirmation of what I said :smiley: *

I'm trying to confirm it, but i'm not finding a "starfighter arcade" or "racing maps" in my game... I must have a faulty copy! Send me yours so I can play that awesome leaked content!

Booyah.

I rest my case miloud.

*You genuinely cannot help yourself can you. Thanks for the confirmation of what I said :smiley: *

I'm trying to confirm it, but i'm not finding a "starfighter arcade" or "racing maps" in my game... I must have a faulty copy! Send me yours so I can play that awesome leaked content!

Lol. Can you tell me where I said ALL the info on leaks were correct? Deflection, you good at it, but unfortunately people have and now always do see through your hmmm stuff and see you write tons, post lots, but say actually nothing.

:wink:

Please, I'm waiting for your witty, clever response with baited breath.

Booyah.

I rest my case miloud.

Lol. Can you tell me where I said ALL the info on leaks were correct? Deflection, you good at it, but unfortunately people have and now always do see through your hmmm stuff and see you write tons, post lots, but say actually nothing.

:wink:

Please, I'm waiting for your witty, clever response with baited breath.

You said (paraphrasing) that large amounts of the leaks were true... I disagree... most of the "leaks" I have seen have turned out to be completely baseless and nothing ever came of them.

Yeah, like Huttslayer. I said it day one, that was never going to happen and any ‘leak’ that said so was bogus. Turns out, they were.
  • What else do you want to know?
    There's a roadmap of content for the period they can 100% be confident on.
    Ben has communicated other upcoming changes (star cards).
    Matchmaking/server play is being changed/improved.

The '1066'/empty room issue, which most outside of the US are suffering, has not been addressed at all. It was supposed to be fixed, but the 'ping issue' was supposedly fixed and the other, more important issue was not.

The only 'communication' from Ben has been that the empty room issue is being looked into. A three month old issue; an 11 month issue for South Africa!!
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
  • Seems EA has a lot of bureaucracy that prevents things Devs would want to do. I would also ask why Patrick Soderlund told Battlefield fans they were uneducated and not to buy the game. Higher ups are completely out of touch with their customers.

Maybe we're all being shadow banned on this 'forum'.
  • Matchmaking/server play is being changed/improved.
    LOL_| ̄|○、.;. The last time EA (or whoever) did this, it shut out everyone outside of the US, making Oregon the only usable server for the rest of the world!

Why not just revert the code to the version prior to that change so that we can play?

• Extraction is fun...for an hour.
    Hey, at least you're able to PLAY!!

• Still waiting on some official answers to these questions. IronSoldier did his best, but as the replies to this post suggest, his answers were not sufficient enough. Does another mod and/or dev want to try and shed some light on these questions and concerns?
  • sukebe7 wrote: »
    Extraction is fun...for an hour.
    Hey, at least you're able to PLAY!!

You're not missing much.
  • Actually the Imperial heavy does have a 'dirty' custom skin.

The game just auto equips it when playing the Tatooine map.
  • the ping issue was resolved in name only.. it was renamed to 1066.

The roadmap is delivering very little that will change this game.

Fortunately for me i don't have this 1066 error (touch wood) but did have the ping issue. ALL development should be focused on getting people access to the game they paid for.
  • Morgancarr wrote: »
    ALL development should be focused on getting people access to the game they paid for.

Sadly, the company (EA/DICE) already got their money out of us and couldn't care less if people can play their game or not. They've made this blatantly clear by not prioritizing the server connectivity issues. When is a dev or mod going to provide some real answers to our questions and concerns brought up in this thread?
  • Preach :smile:
    It's time to have a serious conversation about what exactly is going on with Battlefront 2. The less than efficient communication from devs, the sub-par content that takes months to release, the EU server issues, the bugs that take way too long to fix, and every other complaint.

What is going on?

Why is this happening?

And, perhaps most importantly, why is this being ALLOWED to happen?

Who at EA/DICE thinks it is okay to neglect a caring and passionate community and a game like this? In a time where some video games are getting weekly updates, Battlefront 2 gets quarterly updates. We need to talk about why this is happening. Why are the devs, mods, and EA/DICE giving up on Battlefront 2? I want to call on all every dev and moderator on the forums to start being more transparent on what is happening internally at EA/DICE that is affecting Battlefront 2 so negatively. Is it due to a loss in funding for the game? Not enough employees? Not enough content creators? We need to get to the bottom of this. The fanbase does not deserve to be neglected like this and the game, which could have been and still can be great, does not deserve to be neglected like this.

Most of us have paid for and supported this game since launch and we deserve answers.

feel the force Sombering Jace
  • @SomberingJace Thanks for your support! I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one that thinks about these things. It’s about time that everyone, not just the people on this thread, got answers to these questions.
  • much As I’d like new content, I see there being zero chance BF2 will get any priority over BF V.
    They have our money from this one, not as much as they could have, but enough. £10 skins don’t compare to £70+ copies of a new game.

If anything the delay, lacklustre reception etc could mean BF2 gets even less attention as they have to get BF V right and will focus on it before launch and after.

To me,thinking otherwise though noble is also foolish and a road to further disappointment.
  • TheChosenOne516
    113 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    DWB1873 wrote: »
    much As I’d like new content, I see there being zero chance BF2 will get any priority over BF V.
    They have our money from this one, not as much as they could have, but enough. £10 skins don’t compare to £70+ copies of a new game.

If anything the delay, lacklustre reception etc could mean BF2 gets even less attention as they have to get BF V right and will focus on it before launch and after.

To me,thinking otherwise though noble is also foolish and a road to further disappointment.

I agree. However, it is an unfortunate situation. When companies such as EA/DICE only care about profit, it never turns out well for those who provide the profit to them. Nevertheless, we still deserve official answers and explanations for our concerns. I have a feeling we never will and BF2 will become dust in the wind after BFV is released. It's quite a crappy thing for a company to do, but they still owe us an explanation for the concerns mentioned in this thread and I will not stop fighting for them until we get them.
  • Oh yeah and when playing Blast.... holy mother of god............................................ same freaking map.
  • Still no real answers to these questions and concerns. Why are the devs avoiding this thread? All we want is simple answers. Tell it like it is and maybe people will be more understanding and stop complaining about the game.
  • Defbored
    1548 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Didn't a battlefield representative say something like "if you don't like it, don't buy it", and everyone lost their minds.

The gaming community can't handle "tell it like it is".

• Still no real answers to these questions and concerns. Why are the devs avoiding this thread? All we want is simple answers. Tell it like it is and maybe people will be more understanding and stop complaining about the game.

You can keep bumping this thread all you like. You're still not going to get any answers.
    I'm sure there are people who would like to answer or say more but contractually, can't. No amount of thread bumps is going to change that.
    Versatti wrote: »
    Dennis, EA or Disney still do not understand their customer base or how to win them over.
  • There are so many issues

Content related and game related

At this point there should be no more lagging there should be no more connection problems

We should have already had conquest mode grevious anankin dooku and Obi-wan

feel the force Sombering Jace

You can keep bumping this thread all you like. You're still not going to get any answers.
    I'm sure there are people who would like to answer or say more but contractually, can't. No amount of thread bumps is going to change that.

No, EA will never give us straight answers, but there are more reasons than that one to keep this thread alive.

No, EA will never give us straight answers, but there are more reasons than that one to keep this thread alive.

Despite your cool RHCP name reference, I'm just over all the crying angsty "we deserve" posts. It's played out. At some point you need to just move on with life and and accept things.
    Dennis, EA or Disney still do not understand their customer base or how to win them over.
  • It's time to have a serious conversation about what exactly is going on with Battlefront 2. The less than efficient communication from devs, the sub-par content that takes months to release, the EU server issues, the bugs that take way too long to fix, and every other complaint.

What is going on?

Why is this happening?

And, perhaps most importantly, why is this being ALLOWED to happen?

Who at EA/DICE thinks it is okay to neglect a caring and passionate community and a game like this? In a time where some video games are getting weekly updates, Battlefront 2 gets quarterly updates. We need to talk about why this is happening. Why are the devs, mods, and EA/DICE giving up on Battlefront 2? I want to call on all every dev and moderator on the forums to start being more transparent on what is happening internally at EA/DICE that is affecting Battlefront 2 so negatively. Is it due to a loss in funding for the game? Not enough employees? Not enough content creators? We need to get to the bottom of this. The fanbase does not deserve to be neglected like this and the game, which could have been and still can be great, does not deserve to be neglected like this.

Most of us have paid for and supported this game since launch and we deserve answers.

The devs have been writing cheques their departments can't cash.
    Seems like they're stringing players along probably because EA is telling them to (perhaps they're complicit, who knows). In order to squeeze as much out of this game as they can.
    Remember these guys are running (ruining?) A business before all other considerations.
  • SWymsa wrote: »
    In order to squeeze as much out of this game as they can.

Squeeze what? Do you think they're making money from this game right now?

• Obscure reference, nice catch. One of Flea’s best grooves...

Many of the posts in this thread are in no way angsty or tearful. They express a realistic understanding of what happened, what’s to come, and what the probability is that we’ll get actual answers.

This thread has 14.1K views and the initial post has 42 likes. Clearly the sentiment resonates. When the devs check the forum, this a nice reminder that their actions have damaged their brand.

Thank you for the support. Like you said, I didn't create this thread to cry or be angsty or anything like that. I created it because, like many of us, I am frustrated with how BF2 turned out and what's happening to it. It had the potential to become something truly great and now look at it; it's as if it's been largely forgotten by the EA/DICE other than monthly 'content' updates. I understand these two companies have other games to worry about releasing right now, but that does not justify neglecting a game that still has a passionate community. Once again, thank you for understanding where I'm coming from with this post. Maybe (hopefully) we can change some minds at EA/DICE if we keep this thread alive long enough.
  • In my opinion, EA/DICE should have waited way longer to start on battlefield V. That way they could have put out a lot of content and keep this community happy for a while and then started on BFV. And then when they released BFV then they could keep putting out more content for BFII. I feel neglected.
  • In my opinion, EA/DICE should have waited way longer to start on battlefield V. That way they could have put out a lot of content and keep this community happy for a while and then started on BFV. And then when they released BFV then they could keep putting out more content for BFII. I feel neglected.

I have been trying to refrain from venting on the board. But I will just say I am very upset about the handling of this game. So many things broken.
  • To the dev's, if your still reading this thread.

Clearly there's a massive lack of trust between the community and the content creators. When BFV launched that disastrous beta, straight away Dice set up live twitter meetings between themselves and the BFV community to answer questions right there and then.

Why not start setting up something similar? I get that it must suck to constantly read nothing but hostility, but it's difficult to blame a community who are still playing a game that has the same basic gameplay flaws it had at the Beta.

Leave EA out of it, I don't think anyone has time for them, but I think the majority of the community still respect Dice at least for creating Battlefront 2015 and Battlefield 1, which are amazing games and testament to what Dice are capable of when given the proper resources.

You can't deliver monthly updates, so speak to us monthly instead (BF Forum, Twitter, Reddit, Discord whatever place and time works best) just be honest and let us know how things are going, whether your making progress or hitting some speed bumps. You'll get some trolls, but their easy to block and move on.
    Or, while I'm pretty new to this forum most other gaming forums usually have O.G members that the majority of the community tend to respect. If a few are up for it why not speak to them? They can put forward the questions most pertinent to the community without everyone turning it into a shouting match.

It's probably unusual for Mod's and Dev's to do this, but lets be honest Battlefront 2 is in a really weird ***** situation, and the effort you put in to speak to us will be repaid as we might end up having some faith in the Battlefront series and it's future.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    To the dev's, if your still reading this thread.

Clearly there's a massive lack of trust between the community and the content creators. When BFV launched that disastrous beta, straight away Dice set up live twitter meetings between themselves and the BFV community to answer questions right there and then.

Why not start setting up something similar? I get that it must suck to constantly read nothing but hostility, but it's difficult to blame a community who are still playing a game that has the same basic gameplay flaws it had at the Beta.

Leave EA out of it, I don't think anyone has time for them, but I think the majority of the community still respect Dice at least for creating Battlefront 2015 and Battlefield 1, which are amazing games and testament to what Dice are capable of when given the proper resources.

You can't deliver monthly updates, so speak to us monthly instead (BF Forum, Twitter, Reddit, Discord whatever place and time works best) just be honest and let us know how things are going, whether your making progress or hitting some speed bumps. You'll get some trolls, but their easy to block and move on.
    Or, while I'm pretty new to this forum most other gaming forums usually have O.G members that the majority of the community tend to respect. If a few are up for it why not speak to them? They can put forward the questions most pertinent to the community without everyone turning it into a shouting match.

It's probably unusual for Mod's and Dev's to do this, but lets be honest Battlefront 2 is in a really weird **** situation, and the effort you put in to speak to us will be repaid as we might end up having some faith in the Battlefront series and it's future.

We actually had that, for a little while.
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• I thought this was a 4 non blondes post. Sigh
  • F03hammer wrote: »
    To the dev's, if your still reading this thread.

It's probably unusual for Mod's and Dev's to do this, but lets be honest Battlefront 2 is in a really weird **** situation, and the effort you put in to speak to us will be repaid as we might end up having some faith in the Battlefront series and it's future.

We actually had that, for a little while.

Seriously? What happened? Was it a total failure or could we bring it back?
  • To everyone saying that we won't get answers from the devs:

I agree with your arguments and they are very logical. However, it never hurts to try. Other games and companies have very active devs that reply to the community's concerns on a regular basis. In this respect, BF2 is once again an outlier in the gaming community. With that being said, if anyone could tag devs and/or mods to direct their attention to this post, I would appreciate it. Perhaps we could actually get a response from someone who is willing to divulge some answers to our concerns. (I would tag them myself but I, unfortunately, do not the names of all the devs and mods on the forums) Thanks in advance! Let's continue to strive to get those answers!
  • To everyone saying that we won't get answers from the devs:

I agree with your arguments and they are very logical. However, it never hurts to try. Other games and companies have very active devs that reply to the community's concerns on a regular basis. In this respect, BF2 is once again an outlier in the gaming community. With that being said, if anyone could tag devs and/or mods to direct their attention to this post, I would appreciate it. Perhaps we could actually get a response from someone who is willing to divulge some answers to our concerns. (I would tag them myself but I, unfortunately, do not the names of all the devs and mods on the forums) Thanks in advance! Let's continue to strive to get those answers!

Agree completely that establishing a good communication between mods/devs and gamers is essential to grow a quality product.
    But it sounds like at one point there where regular conversations, where you around then? What went wrong?
This discussion has been closed.