criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Stop spamming force push!!!

Dummies. If you force push someone to safety when they are about to get killed by blaster you are basically working for the other team.

Replies

  • Use it strategically, knowingly and defensively... don't just run into a situation and spam the button.
  • Use it strategically, knowingly and defensively... don't just run into a situation and spam the button.

    Hear, hear...
  • My worst is when you've frozen someone as chewie and are about to melt them and luke comes along as pushes them away so they can escape and regen :(

    That or if youre Lando and have someone in shock. Happens every time with an allied Luke.
  • My worst is when you've frozen someone as chewie and are about to melt them and luke comes along as pushes them away so they can escape and regen :(

    That or if youre Lando and have someone in shock. Happens every time with an allied Luke.

    Ouch. That’s a terrible thing.
  • I can't count the number of times that I've been frozen by Lando, Chewie, Vader, Palpatine, kylo, or phasma, then pushed/thrown/exploded to safety by Luke, Yoda, Maul, or Han.
  • Yeah, play the way I want you to play. dammit
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • I just came across this yesterday. It’s soooooo frustrating! I had Vader choking Finn and what not then boom! Maul sends him flying.

    I kinda don’t mind cos John Boyega’s such a nice chap and felt a bit narstie hurting him :smiley:

    pH
  • Play how you want. If Luke wants to save everyone he can do that.
  • Admiral_Xen
    2628 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    1) sprint straight at entire enemy team by yourself

    2) push first enemy you see (even if they're stunned by teammate, at low health and trying to escape etc).

    3) run after and repulse same enemy

    4) die (you may also skip steps 2 or 3)

    ^^every Luke ever
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

    Founding member and commissar in chief of the Church of Janina. PSN: HanGerrelShot1st
  • This another nerf thread? Lolololol.
  • GenxDarchi
    7295 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    YODA100 wrote: »
    This another nerf thread? Lolololol.

    Can you read? Or did you just come in and write that? Please read the post next time.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • 1) sprint straight at entire enemy team by yourself

    2) push first enemy you see (even if they're stunned by teammate, at low health and trying to escape etc).

    3) run after and repulse same enemy

    4) die (you may also skip steps 2 or 3)

    ^^every Luke ever

    Yeah, that's how it goes in HvV lol
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • This is some legit feedback
    Priority list:

    1. Fix Split Screen bugs and the rest
    2. Reduce bright Saber glows especially on Yodas head
    3. 41st Scout clone trooper
    4. Max out Arcade maps Combat area
    5. First Person only mode
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    This another nerf thread? Lolololol.

    Can you read? Or did you just come in and write that? Please read the post next time.

    No, I can’t read. Lololol.
  • YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    This another nerf thread? Lolololol.

    Can you read? Or did you just come in and write that? Please read the post next time.

    No, I can’t read. Lololol.

    That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I don't care what facts you have, their just opinions. Just a erroneous statement.

    #BuffLogic
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    This another nerf thread? Lolololol.

    Can you read? Or did you just come in and write that? Please read the post next time.

    No, I can’t read. Lololol.

    That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I don't care what facts you have, their just opinions. Just a erroneous statement.

    #BuffLogic

    Remember I can’t read. Lol.
  • YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    This another nerf thread? Lolololol.

    Can you read? Or did you just come in and write that? Please read the post next time.

    No, I can’t read. Lololol.

    That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I don't care what facts you have, their just opinions. Just a erroneous statement.

    #BuffLogic

    Remember I can’t read. Lol.

    But obviously you can, cause you made a direct reply to my statement, which even a person with an IQ of 60, could tell that you can read, because you replied to my written text, which means you can read. The joke you could've run with was "What did you say?" If you had thought about it a bit more, then you could've made a decent joke.

    #Thinkaboutit
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    This another nerf thread? Lolololol.

    Can you read? Or did you just come in and write that? Please read the post next time.

    No, I can’t read. Lololol.

    That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I don't care what facts you have, their just opinions. Just a erroneous statement.

    #BuffLogic

    Remember I can’t read. Lol.

    But obviously you can, cause you made a direct reply to my statement, which even a person with an IQ of 60, could tell that you can read, because you replied to my written text, which means you can read. The joke you could've run with was "What did you say?" If you had thought about it a bit more, then you could've made a decent joke.

    #Thinkaboutit

    I can read now? But.... you said I can’t read? Sad sad story.
  • YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    This another nerf thread? Lolololol.

    Can you read? Or did you just come in and write that? Please read the post next time.

    No, I can’t read. Lololol.

    That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I don't care what facts you have, their just opinions. Just a erroneous statement.

    #BuffLogic

    Remember I can’t read. Lol.

    But obviously you can, cause you made a direct reply to my statement, which even a person with an IQ of 60, could tell that you can read, because you replied to my written text, which means you can read. The joke you could've run with was "What did you say?" If you had thought about it a bit more, then you could've made a decent joke.

    #Thinkaboutit

    I can read now? But.... you said I can’t read? Sad sad story.

    No, I didn't say you can't read, I asked "Can you read?" Please refer to the original post and you will see this,

    #PleaseReRead
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    This another nerf thread? Lolololol.

    Can you read? Or did you just come in and write that? Please read the post next time.

    No, I can’t read. Lololol.

    That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I don't care what facts you have, their just opinions. Just a erroneous statement.

    #BuffLogic

    Remember I can’t read. Lol.

    But obviously you can, cause you made a direct reply to my statement, which even a person with an IQ of 60, could tell that you can read, because you replied to my written text, which means you can read. The joke you could've run with was "What did you say?" If you had thought about it a bit more, then you could've made a decent joke.

    #Thinkaboutit

    I can read now? But.... you said I can’t read? Sad sad story.

    No, I didn't say you can't read, I asked "Can you read?" Please refer to the original post and you will see this,

    #PleaseReRead

    What? I can’t read.
  • YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    This another nerf thread? Lolololol.

    Can you read? Or did you just come in and write that? Please read the post next time.

    No, I can’t read. Lololol.

    That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I don't care what facts you have, their just opinions. Just a erroneous statement.

    #BuffLogic

    Remember I can’t read. Lol.

    But obviously you can, cause you made a direct reply to my statement, which even a person with an IQ of 60, could tell that you can read, because you replied to my written text, which means you can read. The joke you could've run with was "What did you say?" If you had thought about it a bit more, then you could've made a decent joke.

    #Thinkaboutit

    I can read now? But.... you said I can’t read? Sad sad story.

    No, I didn't say you can't read, I asked "Can you read?" Please refer to the original post and you will see this,

    #PleaseReRead

    What? I can’t read.

    7ifmrwkah41v.png

    It's too late to make the joke now, as you have already replied to my last statements.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    YODA100 wrote: »
    This another nerf thread? Lolololol.

    Can you read? Or did you just come in and write that? Please read the post next time.

    No, I can’t read. Lololol.

    That doesn't even make sense. That's like saying I don't care what facts you have, their just opinions. Just a erroneous statement.

    #BuffLogic

    Remember I can’t read. Lol.

    But obviously you can, cause you made a direct reply to my statement, which even a person with an IQ of 60, could tell that you can read, because you replied to my written text, which means you can read. The joke you could've run with was "What did you say?" If you had thought about it a bit more, then you could've made a decent joke.

    #Thinkaboutit

    I can read now? But.... you said I can’t read? Sad sad story.

    No, I didn't say you can't read, I asked "Can you read?" Please refer to the original post and you will see this,

    #PleaseReRead

    What? I can’t read.

    7ifmrwkah41v.png

    It's too late to make the joke now, as you have already replied to my last statements.

    I don’t understand English reading
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Closed.
    Try not to force push topics off the rails in the future please.
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!