criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

No GA games?

Other than one game I see a friend in but can not join, every ping site comes up empty. Am I in the minority in this?

Replies

• Other than one game I see a friend in but can not join, every ping site comes up empty. Am I in the minority in this?

I tried for about 40 minutes. Not worth the wait. Bummed. Maybe next XP event? i'm out.
  • i had the same issue most of the day while i tried to enter the strike mode ... empty 3/4 of the time
  • Platform?
    I don't have a problem with finding GA games on Xbox.
  • PC. But it doesn't matter. On a double Credit weekend I bound through 5 servers and find 2 games in a whole day? Matchmaking is destroyed. I am now wondering since it has gone on so long and they just turned of a bunch of servers if this is all on purpose.
  • 0badmonkey0
    397 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I would really like to believe this is true, but it isn't; we have come full circle though. December is 2 years and the game has been in beta development the entire time.

qul14vwernom.png

Man, never noticed that. -1200+ votes? LOL.
  • PC. But it doesn't matter. On a double Credit weekend I bound through 5 servers and find 2 games in a whole day? Matchmaking is destroyed. I am now wondering since it has gone on so long and they just turned of a bunch of servers if this is all on purpose.

I play on PC using the Virginia server. I don’t have any problems finding a match in GA. I usually play after 9pm EST for a couple hours. Don’t know what time zone you are in though and when your trying to find a match. I’m assuming your U.K. given your avatar.
  • UK server is down and has been for a while now, Ireland or Germany should work though. They are working on a fix, soon!!
  • Been trying for days, only finding empty lobbies. Game pretty much feels completely dead on PC
  • Toonie wrote: »
    Been trying for days, only finding empty lobbies. Game pretty much feels completely dead on PC

Everyone is probably playing the Battlefield V open beta. It is pretty damn cool! I still love my Star Wars universe though. Will always try to find a good Galactic Assault Game when I can. Also, I have noticed the best multiplayer game luck after 9:00pm on any day (Eastern Time Zone/XBox).
  • I have 900+ hours in on PC and I just can't see myself playing and making it worthwhile on console. I have unlocked just about everything in the game and I prefer keyboard & mouse. Maybe if I can find it cheap I will play for amusement only but I won't ever get to where I am on PC on a console.