criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Tired of waiting for the dangling carrot

GrayOne
366 posts Member
edited September 2018
So thanks to this drip feed of content, my interest in this game seems to have concluded. My love for Star Wars is the only reason I've stuck around this long. If this game was any other theme other then Star Wars, I would have stopped way sooner. The playability is gone, there is nothing left to do, and there is not enough stream of content to keep my interest peaked. I will have to wait till every last DLC is out before I pick this game up again. If I continue to draw this out (as the devs of this game seem to intend) just for the sake of Star Wars, I feel it will start to sour the taste of my beloved universe entirely. I feel "they" are banking on the fact that SW fans are so diehard and love everything SW so much, that they can just continue to dangle the carrot. No thanks, I'm tapping out, dueces everyone.24m4kjicx15m.gif
Post edited by GrayOne on

Replies

  • Cool story.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story
  • Nice story. Heart warming.

    All jokes set aside, we feel your pain.
  • GrayOne
    366 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Goblin_Boy wrote: »
    Idk why people leave these departure messages. They invite a horde of lazy “Bye” adjacent comments and weirdly venomous barbs sent in the way of the OP. I think these posts are valid though. There’s a good few people who aren’t enjoying themselves with the game, and I wanna know why. I don’t know if this frustration warrants a whole post, but I’m interested in what these folks have to say. I agree that the content is taking a good while to roll out, but I also think that the game is robust enough for me to continue coming back to it for however long it takes for the servers to bug out. If someone disagrees (like this person), I think it’s worth expressing (but without the bells and whistles).

    GA and strike with occasional limited time modes. Very robust...not. didn't mention Starfighter modes because they didn't integrate trooper combat, (like 2005BF2 did), and lost interest in that portion of the game immediately. I'm glad that you enjoy a soulless game and that it brings you hours of entertainment. Really think about how free the open battlefield was in the old battlefronts, and compare it to the mode on rails that is GA. But to each our one, agree to disagree, and sorry if my bells and whistles were too loud.
    jjuy4wbv1jdo.gif
  • Dash
    11479 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    @GrayOne , I’d personally say play whenever you want, stick around, talk with the community more. Tell us what you think needs to be added and adjusted. What you would want in the future & would change right now.

    The game doesn’t benefit with you or anyone else leaving. It can only benefit with input given on what’s needed for change. And it won’t happen unless you use your voice to talk about it.

    So IMO, play whatever you want, when you want, and remain a vocal community member here.

    Just my two cents.

    May the Force be with You, Always. :blush:

    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story

    I don't care.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • Am I allowed to make a thread about how much I enjoy the game and how I intend on continuing to play it?
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    Goblin_Boy wrote: »
    Idk why people leave these departure messages. They invite a horde of lazy “Bye” adjacent comments and weirdly venomous barbs sent in the way of the OP. I think these posts are valid though. There’s a good few people who aren’t enjoying themselves with the game, and I wanna know why. I don’t know if this frustration warrants a whole post, but I’m interested in what these folks have to say. I agree that the content is taking a good while to roll out, but I also think that the game is robust enough for me to continue coming back to it for however long it takes for the servers to bug out. If someone disagrees (like this person), I think it’s worth expressing (but without the bells and whistles).

    GA and strike with occasional limited time modes. Very robust...not. didn't mention Starfighter modes because they didn't integrate trooper combat, (like 2005BF2 did), and lost interest in that portion of the game immediately. I'm glad that you enjoy a soulless game and that it brings you hours of entertainment. Really think about how free the open battlefield was in the old battlefronts, and compare it to the mode on rails that is GA. But to each our one, agree to disagree, and sorry if my bells and whistles were too loud.
    jjuy4wbv1jdo.gif

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don’t consider them loud so much as unecessarily theatrical. The argument that the game lacks depth is a valid one, it just doesn’t (in my opinion) warrant calling from the rooftops that you’re leaving.
    Defbored wrote: »
    Am I allowed to make a thread about how much I enjoy the game and how I intend on continuing to play it?

    I wanna know why people enjoy the game as well. Sometimes I feel that the content has fallen flat, but I stop playing for a few weeks, and it’s fun again. The people who’ve played nonstop since launch are equally as interesting to me as the people who hate it vehemently I guess

    I don't know what Battlefront II is.
  • Devlin21 wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story

    I don't care.

    Aw, come here you.
    exndwcmf71sn.gif

  • Defbored wrote: »
    Am I allowed to make a thread about how much I enjoy the game and how I intend on continuing to play it?

    Sure, don't see why not
  • Devlin21 wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story

    I don't care.

    Then why are you still replying? :smiley:
    You seem more sore bottom than the OP :wink:

    As to OP, waiting for this game to get better is a no no. Many have different ideas of what better is and chances are they won't be in line with your ideas.
    Conquest mode that's coming should have been the staple game mode from launch, they're trying to catch up to that only now.
    They say they listen to the players but evidently not if the multiplayer they provided is anything to judge by.

    Farewell, I expect many others will be following soon.
  • Reality.
    tumblr_mls51oAFjg1s6afn6o1_250.gif
  • cosworth99 wrote: »
    Don’t be Richards about it. He’s fed up. Wants the dev community to know, wants people to know that he’s reluctant to leave and disappointed.

    If he was disappointed about something you were as well (nerf X) then you’d be positive.

    One day the “cool story bruh” crowd figures out that there reply is the ultimate and lame “cool story” and sees how rubbish those kinds of replies are.

    Like “shoes came off, he dead” on Reddit. You are contributing net zero to the conversation to only (falsely) come off as cool or indifferent.

    Honestly, I understand why people feel the need to post this stuff. They feel wronged. They want redemption for giving up. They also felt a sense of community here. And they are packing up and leaving.

    And the first one to say cool story to me is earning a quick ignore.

    The most constructive thing I've read. The forums is another reason I've stayed, at times more entertaining than the game. This is a great community that plays this game.
  • Dash
    11479 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story

    I don't care.

    Then why are you still replying? :smiley:
    You seem more sore bottom than the OP :wink:

    As to OP, waiting for this game to get better is a no no. Many have different ideas of what better is and chances are they won't be in line with your ideas.
    Conquest mode that's coming should have been the staple game mode from launch, they're trying to catch up to that only now.
    They say they listen to the players but evidently not if the multiplayer they provided is anything to judge by.

    Farewell, I expect many others will be following soon.

    Wait so, basically you’re telling everyone to not even bother playing, not bother to speak or give input because you believe it doesn’t matter, in a post made to say goodbye, yet the OP is still here commenting a day later!?

    So which is it? Do we:

    A. Say nothing because you say so?
    B. Say something to Support the OP because we can?
    C. Say something to inspire the OP to stick around because we can?
    D. Type a farewell post of our own and talk anyways too?
    E. Type an “I Love this game post and I ain’t going anywhere” and stick around anyways?

    All of those are choices everyone gets to make. The way anyone behaves or speaks is up to them. None of us call the shots here or make the rules. None of us are Mods. We’re the Players/Community.

    Look, I wrote in my original comment here I hope he sticks around to give input on what he would like and what improvements he believes would make the game better.

    Every other comment beyond that is just bickering needlessly. This is why some people disregard these posts entirely. It’s also why some people make fun of these posts entirely. Because this type of post as all posts are as well, is Open for Interpretation.

    Attention seeking post?
    Cry for help and dissatisfaction post?
    Convince me to stay post?
    Actually goodbye post?

    That’s up to everyone to decide. One things for sure, people leaving doesn’t help anything/anyone. Neither is telling them to peace out. Input and feedback matters. The Game could & should be More.

    I will personally continue to speak my mind on balance changes & adjustments that are needed, write guides when new things are added to write for, and voice my opinions here. We all have that right.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story

    I don't care.

    Then why are you still replying? :smiley:
    You seem more sore bottom than the OP :wink:

    As to OP, waiting for this game to get better is a no no. Many have different ideas of what better is and chances are they won't be in line with your ideas.
    Conquest mode that's coming should have been the staple game mode from launch, they're trying to catch up to that only now.
    They say they listen to the players but evidently not if the multiplayer they provided is anything to judge by.

    Farewell, I expect many others will be following soon.

    Wait so, basically you’re telling everyone to not even bother playing, not bother to speak or give input because you believe it doesn’t matter, in a post made to say goodbye, yet the OP is still here commenting a day later!?

    So which is it? Do we:

    A. Say nothing because you say so?
    B. Say something to Support the OP because we can?
    C. Say something to inspire the OP to stick around because we can?
    D. Type a farewell post of our own and talk anyways too?
    E. Type an “I Love this game post and I ain’t going anywhere” and stick around anyways?

    All of those are choices everyone gets to make. The way anyone behaves or speaks is up to them. None of us call the shots here or make the rules. None of us are Mods. We’re the Players/Community.

    Look, I wrote in my original comment here I hope he sticks around to give input on what he would like and what improvements he believes would make the game better.

    Every other comment beyond that is just bickering needlessly. This is why some people disregard these posts entirely. It’s also why some people make fun of these posts entirely. Because this type of post as all posts are as well, is Open for Interpretation.

    Attention seeking post?
    Cry for help and dissatisfaction post?
    Convince me to stay post?
    Actually goodbye post?

    That’s up to everyone to decide. One things for sure, people leaving doesn’t help anything/anyone. Neither is telling them to peace out. Input and feedback matters. The Game could & should be More.

    I will personally continue to speak my mind on balance changes & adjustments that are needed, write guides when new things are added to write for, and voice my opinions here. We all have that right.

    This game died at launch with the development decisions that were made and now they're to squeeze every penny they can with a skeleton crew of people producing "new" content.
    What you should be doing is evident, accepting this game is done and ripping EA DICE a new one at every opportunity for what they've done here.
    Whether they learn some hard lessons from it or tip board like petulant children remains to be seen with their coming games but given their PR for BFV I guess more hard lessons are needed.
  • Dash
    11479 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story

    I don't care.

    Then why are you still replying? :smiley:
    You seem more sore bottom than the OP :wink:

    As to OP, waiting for this game to get better is a no no. Many have different ideas of what better is and chances are they won't be in line with your ideas.
    Conquest mode that's coming should have been the staple game mode from launch, they're trying to catch up to that only now.
    They say they listen to the players but evidently not if the multiplayer they provided is anything to judge by.

    Farewell, I expect many others will be following soon.

    Wait so, basically you’re telling everyone to not even bother playing, not bother to speak or give input because you believe it doesn’t matter, in a post made to say goodbye, yet the OP is still here commenting a day later!?

    So which is it? Do we:

    A. Say nothing because you say so?
    B. Say something to Support the OP because we can?
    C. Say something to inspire the OP to stick around because we can?
    D. Type a farewell post of our own and talk anyways too?
    E. Type an “I Love this game post and I ain’t going anywhere” and stick around anyways?

    All of those are choices everyone gets to make. The way anyone behaves or speaks is up to them. None of us call the shots here or make the rules. None of us are Mods. We’re the Players/Community.

    Look, I wrote in my original comment here I hope he sticks around to give input on what he would like and what improvements he believes would make the game better.

    Every other comment beyond that is just bickering needlessly. This is why some people disregard these posts entirely. It’s also why some people make fun of these posts entirely. Because this type of post as all posts are as well, is Open for Interpretation.

    Attention seeking post?
    Cry for help and dissatisfaction post?
    Convince me to stay post?
    Actually goodbye post?

    That’s up to everyone to decide. One things for sure, people leaving doesn’t help anything/anyone. Neither is telling them to peace out. Input and feedback matters. The Game could & should be More.

    I will personally continue to speak my mind on balance changes & adjustments that are needed, write guides when new things are added to write for, and voice my opinions here. We all have that right.

    This game died at launch with the development decisions that were made and now they're to squeeze every penny they can with a skeleton crew of people producing "new" content.
    What you should be doing is evident, accepting this game is done and ripping EA DICE a new one at every opportunity for what they've done here.
    Whether they learn some hard lessons from it or tip board like petulant children remains to be seen with their coming games but given their PR for BFV I guess more hard lessons are needed.

    I’ll continue to do Me. You worry about Yourself.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story

    I don't care.

    Then why are you still replying? :smiley:
    You seem more sore bottom than the OP :wink:

    As to OP, waiting for this game to get better is a no no. Many have different ideas of what better is and chances are they won't be in line with your ideas.
    Conquest mode that's coming should have been the staple game mode from launch, they're trying to catch up to that only now.
    They say they listen to the players but evidently not if the multiplayer they provided is anything to judge by.

    Farewell, I expect many others will be following soon.

    Wait so, basically you’re telling everyone to not even bother playing, not bother to speak or give input because you believe it doesn’t matter, in a post made to say goodbye, yet the OP is still here commenting a day later!?

    So which is it? Do we:

    A. Say nothing because you say so?
    B. Say something to Support the OP because we can?
    C. Say something to inspire the OP to stick around because we can?
    D. Type a farewell post of our own and talk anyways too?
    E. Type an “I Love this game post and I ain’t going anywhere” and stick around anyways?

    All of those are choices everyone gets to make. The way anyone behaves or speaks is up to them. None of us call the shots here or make the rules. None of us are Mods. We’re the Players/Community.

    Look, I wrote in my original comment here I hope he sticks around to give input on what he would like and what improvements he believes would make the game better.

    Every other comment beyond that is just bickering needlessly. This is why some people disregard these posts entirely. It’s also why some people make fun of these posts entirely. Because this type of post as all posts are as well, is Open for Interpretation.

    Attention seeking post?
    Cry for help and dissatisfaction post?
    Convince me to stay post?
    Actually goodbye post?

    That’s up to everyone to decide. One things for sure, people leaving doesn’t help anything/anyone. Neither is telling them to peace out. Input and feedback matters. The Game could & should be More.

    I will personally continue to speak my mind on balance changes & adjustments that are needed, write guides when new things are added to write for, and voice my opinions here. We all have that right.

    This game died at launch with the development decisions that were made and now they're to squeeze every penny they can with a skeleton crew of people producing "new" content.
    What you should be doing is evident, accepting this game is done and ripping EA DICE a new one at every opportunity for what they've done here.
    Whether they learn some hard lessons from it or tip board like petulant children remains to be seen with their coming games but given their PR for BFV I guess more hard lessons are needed.

    I’ll continue to do Me. You worry about Yourself.

    What's that saying - Don't ask questions, you don't want to know the answer to? :smiley:
  • Dash
    11479 posts Member
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story

    I don't care.

    Then why are you still replying? :smiley:
    You seem more sore bottom than the OP :wink:

    As to OP, waiting for this game to get better is a no no. Many have different ideas of what better is and chances are they won't be in line with your ideas.
    Conquest mode that's coming should have been the staple game mode from launch, they're trying to catch up to that only now.
    They say they listen to the players but evidently not if the multiplayer they provided is anything to judge by.

    Farewell, I expect many others will be following soon.

    Wait so, basically you’re telling everyone to not even bother playing, not bother to speak or give input because you believe it doesn’t matter, in a post made to say goodbye, yet the OP is still here commenting a day later!?

    So which is it? Do we:

    A. Say nothing because you say so?
    B. Say something to Support the OP because we can?
    C. Say something to inspire the OP to stick around because we can?
    D. Type a farewell post of our own and talk anyways too?
    E. Type an “I Love this game post and I ain’t going anywhere” and stick around anyways?

    All of those are choices everyone gets to make. The way anyone behaves or speaks is up to them. None of us call the shots here or make the rules. None of us are Mods. We’re the Players/Community.

    Look, I wrote in my original comment here I hope he sticks around to give input on what he would like and what improvements he believes would make the game better.

    Every other comment beyond that is just bickering needlessly. This is why some people disregard these posts entirely. It’s also why some people make fun of these posts entirely. Because this type of post as all posts are as well, is Open for Interpretation.

    Attention seeking post?
    Cry for help and dissatisfaction post?
    Convince me to stay post?
    Actually goodbye post?

    That’s up to everyone to decide. One things for sure, people leaving doesn’t help anything/anyone. Neither is telling them to peace out. Input and feedback matters. The Game could & should be More.

    I will personally continue to speak my mind on balance changes & adjustments that are needed, write guides when new things are added to write for, and voice my opinions here. We all have that right.

    This game died at launch with the development decisions that were made and now they're to squeeze every penny they can with a skeleton crew of people producing "new" content.
    What you should be doing is evident, accepting this game is done and ripping EA DICE a new one at every opportunity for what they've done here.
    Whether they learn some hard lessons from it or tip board like petulant children remains to be seen with their coming games but given their PR for BFV I guess more hard lessons are needed.

    I’ll continue to do Me. You worry about Yourself.

    What's that saying - Don't ask questions, you don't want to know the answer to? :smiley:

    Or, we can remain civil? Right? :wink:

    Have a good day dude.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif





  • Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story

    I don't care.

    Then why are you still replying? :smiley:
    You seem more sore bottom than the OP :wink:

    As to OP, waiting for this game to get better is a no no. Many have different ideas of what better is and chances are they won't be in line with your ideas.
    Conquest mode that's coming should have been the staple game mode from launch, they're trying to catch up to that only now.
    They say they listen to the players but evidently not if the multiplayer they provided is anything to judge by.

    Farewell, I expect many others will be following soon.

    Wait so, basically you’re telling everyone to not even bother playing, not bother to speak or give input because you believe it doesn’t matter, in a post made to say goodbye, yet the OP is still here commenting a day later!?

    So which is it? Do we:

    A. Say nothing because you say so?
    B. Say something to Support the OP because we can?
    C. Say something to inspire the OP to stick around because we can?
    D. Type a farewell post of our own and talk anyways too?
    E. Type an “I Love this game post and I ain’t going anywhere” and stick around anyways?

    All of those are choices everyone gets to make. The way anyone behaves or speaks is up to them. None of us call the shots here or make the rules. None of us are Mods. We’re the Players/Community.

    Look, I wrote in my original comment here I hope he sticks around to give input on what he would like and what improvements he believes would make the game better.

    Every other comment beyond that is just bickering needlessly. This is why some people disregard these posts entirely. It’s also why some people make fun of these posts entirely. Because this type of post as all posts are as well, is Open for Interpretation.

    Attention seeking post?
    Cry for help and dissatisfaction post?
    Convince me to stay post?
    Actually goodbye post?

    That’s up to everyone to decide. One things for sure, people leaving doesn’t help anything/anyone. Neither is telling them to peace out. Input and feedback matters. The Game could & should be More.

    I will personally continue to speak my mind on balance changes & adjustments that are needed, write guides when new things are added to write for, and voice my opinions here. We all have that right.

    This game died at launch with the development decisions that were made and now they're to squeeze every penny they can with a skeleton crew of people producing "new" content.
    What you should be doing is evident, accepting this game is done and ripping EA DICE a new one at every opportunity for what they've done here.
    Whether they learn some hard lessons from it or tip board like petulant children remains to be seen with their coming games but given their PR for BFV I guess more hard lessons are needed.

    I’ll continue to do Me. You worry about Yourself.

    What's that saying - Don't ask questions, you don't want to know the answer to? :smiley:

    Or, we can remain civil? Right? :wink:

    Have a good day dude.

    Truth does seem to have that uncivil tag nowdays

    You too bud
  • One of the reasons I'm inclined to leave is we(the community) aren't certain Dice/EA are actually listening or paying attention.

    The silence is defening, especially when we intelligently critique the game. Reporting bugs and glitches, requests and suggestions for future content, ideas for mechanical balances all seem to fall on deaf ears. There may have been some additions that were requested, but only a few in total. There is so little, that the community got hyped over droideka and immidiately enraged when that was shot down. All the while, bugs and glitches persist.

    I'm still on break since the Solo Content(though it sounds like I dodged the Ping Site bullet sadly...), and I'll wait until Clone Wars and possibly new year for final determination. I can wait for after Battlefield V is realesed, and see what happens. But I swear if Dice/EA drops the game in 2019, especially if they announce a new Battlefront, I'm out.

    I'll take full advantage of Star Wars games on XBox, and never look back...
  • We'll see what happens come sep. 25th. They said they're adding Heal cards, so I'm psyched if anything for that. I'll just play something else in the meantime. Kinda stupid too when you think about it as well. If they drip out the Heroes, people will just earn enough credits to buy the next one by the time the update rolls out, versus going to zero had they released all 4. A side note, but whatever.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • giphy.gif
    5char
    Ponds main

    Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • bfloo
    14095 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    GrayOne wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cool story.

    True story

    I don't care.

    Then why are you still replying? :smiley:
    You seem more sore bottom than the OP :wink:

    As to OP, waiting for this game to get better is a no no. Many have different ideas of what better is and chances are they won't be in line with your ideas.
    Conquest mode that's coming should have been the staple game mode from launch, they're trying to catch up to that only now.
    They say they listen to the players but evidently not if the multiplayer they provided is anything to judge by.

    Farewell, I expect many others will be following soon.

    Wait so, basically you’re telling everyone to not even bother playing, not bother to speak or give input because you believe it doesn’t matter, in a post made to say goodbye, yet the OP is still here commenting a day later!?

    So which is it? Do we:

    A. Say nothing because you say so?
    B. Say something to Support the OP because we can?
    C. Say something to inspire the OP to stick around because we can?
    D. Type a farewell post of our own and talk anyways too?
    E. Type an “I Love this game post and I ain’t going anywhere” and stick around anyways?

    All of those are choices everyone gets to make. The way anyone behaves or speaks is up to them. None of us call the shots here or make the rules. None of us are Mods. We’re the Players/Community.

    Look, I wrote in my original comment here I hope he sticks around to give input on what he would like and what improvements he believes would make the game better.

    Every other comment beyond that is just bickering needlessly. This is why some people disregard these posts entirely. It’s also why some people make fun of these posts entirely. Because this type of post as all posts are as well, is Open for Interpretation.

    Attention seeking post?
    Cry for help and dissatisfaction post?
    Convince me to stay post?
    Actually goodbye post?

    That’s up to everyone to decide. One things for sure, people leaving doesn’t help anything/anyone. Neither is telling them to peace out. Input and feedback matters. The Game could & should be More.

    I will personally continue to speak my mind on balance changes & adjustments that are needed, write guides when new things are added to write for, and voice my opinions here. We all have that right.

    This game died at launch with the development decisions that were made and now they're to squeeze every penny they can with a skeleton crew of people producing "new" content.
    What you should be doing is evident, accepting this game is done and ripping EA DICE a new one at every opportunity for what they've done here.
    Whether they learn some hard lessons from it or tip board like petulant children remains to be seen with their coming games but given their PR for BFV I guess more hard lessons are needed.

    I’ll continue to do Me. You worry about Yourself.

    What's that saying - Don't ask questions, you don't want to know the answer to? :smiley:

    Or, we can remain civil? Right? :wink:

    Have a good day dude.

    Popcorn sales will suffer if we remain civil :'(
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Ok see ya, I'm still having fun, yeah the game could be better, just come back if something comes out that you're interested in
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!