criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Loot Crates are tedious

At the moment I have 53 unopened Loot crates. I know they have 500 coins in each. Is there a way to not have to site there and open each one? Is this our punishment for complaining about the crates?

Replies

• I agree, there should be a ‘reveal all’ option
  • Ha ha, I did the same thing took me ages to open them all! Now I open them daily :D
  • Just open 5-10 a day or whenever you play.
  • I usually let them stack up, but open them when my buddy steps away from the game, or when I'm waiting on him to get online.
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    So you have 26,500 free credits that you're too lazy to open? Can I have them then?

Sure, its not like there is content to spend them on anyway.
  • There’s a glitch on Xbox that speeds up actions like 4 times faster than normal (turn off Xbox while in game menu, then on and back in = game will be faster). You might get though all those open in less than a minute but don’t know about PS4.
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • MCA26 wrote: »
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »
    So you have 26,500 free credits that you're too lazy to open? Can I have them then?

Sure, its not like there is content to spend them on anyway.

Lmao, sweet. Now I'll be able to buy Grevious, Kenobi, and Kenobi's second outfit
  • Yep. Crates; the most redundant ‘feature’ of this game. Introducing the necessity to open sonething that is the same everyday.

pH
  • Is it just me that thinks it is weird to get Daily Crates, when u know that you only get 500 cash? I wish that u get more than just cash so it is fun to open them. Hope EA fixes this
  • MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

Haha I also have a 50 crates but I never did the math. That's a good amount of credits.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    I usually let them stack up, but open them when my buddy steps away from the game, or when I'm waiting on him to get online.

I bet you could find a friendly ewok to open crates for you the next time you go to take a poo.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • 125 crates and I give a ***t.