criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Forest of Endor

Comment for Qi'ra as villian

Some say she is a Sith ... and secretly she thinks she's better than Rey.

Replies

• lol no
  • Some say she is Rey's mother ;)
  • Liz4rD wrote: »
    Some say she is Rey's mother ;)

Some say Mace Windu is Snoke.
  • I would like Enfys as a hero and Beckett as a villain. Would be awesome characters, and I still hope they make their way into the game.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I would love to have a couple Solo specific heroes in the game.

Only question I have is this...which side of the force do you put Beckett & Enfys on...do you spoil the ending, or ignore it?
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    I would love to have a couple Solo specific heroes in the game.

Only question I have is this...which side of the force do you put Beckett & Enfys on...do you spoil the ending, or ignore it?

Well it comes out in 4 days, so I don't really see a point. People will know the ending by then, if they actually care.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
    Last night I saw Solo: A SW Story and...

I liked it pretty much...

congrats you have bad taste
  • chewielovesu
    893 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Bring It

Qi'ra is Crimson Dawn

She is Sith

Love SOLO :love:
  • Okay, but I didn't see that movie yet.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
    Last night I saw Solo: A SW Story and...

I liked it pretty much...

I watched it for the 1st time a few days ago
    I didn't mind it as well
  • No, no and NO!!!!! We have enough trash coming from kids cartoons let alone a spin off movie
  • I Qi'ra is not a villain, neither Becket. But they arent heroes. So i disagree with adding them as heroes or Villains. Actually the Solo film, compared to the rest is that its characters arent good or bad guys. Even Han, is this movie isnt a hero. And about Enfys, i really dont care.
  • No, no and NO!!!!! We have enough trash coming from kids cartoons let alone a spin off movie

Why do you hate more content? Seriously, this baffles me
  • Please no more content from solo, we have enough content from that boring movie that no one asked for
  • Please no more content from solo, we have enough content from that boring movie that no one asked for

I asked for it. I can look up several threads in which Solo content was on the top of my list.
    Llunots wrote: »
    I Qi'ra is not a villain, neither Becket. But they arent heroes. So i disagree with adding them as heroes or Villains. Actually the Solo film, compared to the rest is that its characters arent good or bad guys. Even Han, is this movie isnt a hero. And about Enfys, i really dont care.
    I slightly disagree. Beckett was really only out for himself in the end, and that is why Solo had to kill him. I think that the side that pays him the most would be his ally. I imagine it being along the lines of Boba, and Bossk. Both of them could be on either side, depending on who pays better. I feel like Beckett is the same.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Yeah, Enfys is good, Beckett could be a villain but also works as a hero (he helped Han when he didn't get anything out of it, for one), Dryden would obviously be a villain (and cool because of his lighsaber daggers), Qi'ra is probably a villain, if nothing else, working for maul
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Yeah, Enfys is good, Beckett could be a villain but also works as a hero (he helped Han when he didn't get anything out of it, for one), Dryden would obviously be a villain (and cool because of his lighsaber daggers), Qi'ra is probably a villain, if nothing else, working for maul

Lightsaber daggers sound cool. I can support them being added to the game.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget

I asked for it. I can look up several threads in which Solo content was on the top of my list.
    I Qi'ra is not a villain, neither Becket. But they arent heroes. So i disagree with adding them as heroes or Villains. Actually the Solo film, compared to the rest is that its characters arent good or bad guys. Even Han, is this movie isnt a hero. And about Enfys, i really dont care.
    I slightly disagree. Beckett was really only out for himself in the end, and that is why Solo had to kill him. I think that the side that pays him the most would be his ally. I imagine it being along the lines of Boba, and Bossk. Both of them could be on either side, depending on who pays better. I feel like Beckett is the same.

Actually Boba and Bossk never worked for the Rebels.
  • Llunots wrote: »
    Please no more content from solo, we have enough content from that boring movie that no one asked for

The point is they would have if the Rebels payed enough
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
    Please no more content from solo, we have enough content from that boring movie that no one asked for

I know. I just wanted to say that.

I know. I just wanted to say that.

True dat.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Voter_Colonel
    771 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    This is silly. Qi'ra isn't actually evil, she happens to work for the bad guys but her loyalty to them is never total (unlike Iden, which is why she does work as a villain.) With all the great characters who could be villains in the SW universe, Qi'ra is definitely at the far end of the list behind almost everybody else. Beckett is actually more villainous, he's just smaller scale.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    If Qi'ra is the villain, who should be the hero?

Beckett, I guess. blaster vs blaster, and enfys/Dryden for melee fighters
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif

Why do you hate more content? Seriously, this baffles me

Trash content yes, good content no

I don't care who is the hero ... maybe remove Iden Versio, or maybe put Qi'ra's face on Iden

I don't care who is the hero ... maybe remove Iden Versio, or maybe put Qi'ra's face on Iden

No thanks.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget

A pulse rifle and droid wouldn't be good for Qi'ra… maybe the shield
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif