criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Comment for Baze Malbus in Star Wars Battlefront 2

Replies

• Devlin21 wrote: »
    Baze would make a good hero, but he's never going to be added because.. well, you know.. (EA/DICE don't really care about what the community wants)

Yea, they definitely dont care about what the community wants. Sure jan.
    szbcuv1aflof.jpg

Do they care if EU players can find servers to get into? No. Do they care that they take weeks to months to fix simple bugs that should take hours to days to fix? No. Do they care that indie studios maintain their games better than the "AAA" studios of EA/DICE do? No. Do they care that most of the posts on these forums are complaining rather than applauding this game? No. Do they care about putting out quality content in a timely manner? No. The only thing the EA/DICE cares about is their paycheck and, unfortunately, we all fell for their trick. No game that comes out of such reputable studios should be neglected like this game has been. If you refuse to believe that BF2 hasn't been neglected and pushed off to the side, then you are in denial. EA/DICE is riding on your hopes that this game will be good 'eventually'.
    Baze would make a good hero, but he's never going to be added because.. well, you know.. (EA/DICE don't really care about what the community wants)

Yea, they definitely dont care about what the community wants. Sure jan.
    szbcuv1aflof.jpg

It's good to see someone else knows of The Brady Bunch that isn't 60 years+
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Baze and Chiruut vs Jyn and Dengar. The battle of 2 couples. Who comes out on top?
    lihn1njhlupe.gif

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Piscettios
    5375 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    ‘Mr. Soze is quite displeased to see such a marvelous thread pushed down so far.’
    ib1vmsmp9xth.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Everyone here want to see him in the game, we need an answer.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Everyone here want to see him in the game, we need an answer.

Yes, and also,
    zie03jnup62t.gif
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Why isn’t this thread at the top?
    oergj984ohxt.png
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Why isn’t this thread at the top?
    oergj984ohxt.png

This must be a priority as RO too.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Why isn’t this thread at the top?
    oergj984ohxt.png

This must be a priority as RO too.

This times 1 million

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • If Baze isn't confirmed by December, I'm going to break my disc and send it to DICE HQ. Sort of like the horse head in The Godfather. I'll include a letter, "From Baze with love"

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • If Baze isn't confirmed by December, I'm going to break my disc and send it to DICE HQ. Sort of like the horse head in The Godfather. I'll include a letter, "From Baze with love"

If dengar isn't confirmed.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

If Baze isn't confirmed by December, I'm going to break my disc and send it to DICE HQ. Sort of like the horse head in The Godfather. I'll include a letter, "From Baze with love"

Both

hxed7ph501zd.png
    If Baze isn't confirmed by December, I'm going to break my disc and send it to DICE HQ. Sort of like the horse head in The Godfather. I'll include a letter, "From Baze with love"

Both
    Well if that happens I am breaking my Xbox and switching to a PS4 so I can play Spidah-Man.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • The Bazeular unit smites all how stand against him

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • The Bazeular unit smites all how stand against him

All how.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

The Bazeular unit smites all how stand against him

All how.

all how and all why
    Add weapons or bad things are going to happen
    Dbeh6cI.gif
  • I need more Baze in my life
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I need more Baze in my life

True dat

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • rollind24 wrote: »

Baze needs you and all of us in his life.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »

Baze needs you and all of us in his life.

up7ocru1u58g.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • gallery-1476362101-ezgifcom-gif-maker.gif

8NFCge.gif

My body is 5 char too short, but Baze's is just right.
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Just pick the Heavy class, scream "CHIRRUT!!" on comms and imagine it's Baze.
  • VoodooKing wrote: »
    Just pick the Heavy class, scream "CHIRRUT!!" on comms and imagine it's Baze.

h2ks1d53d83x.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Jiang Wen AKA Baze Malbus in Center Square for the Block!
    giphy.gif
  • bfloo
    14078 posts Member
    Baze can be this games savior
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I'd rather have some rogue one content than just about anything else
  • Nicky2face wrote: »
    I'd rather have some rogue one content than just about anything else

34198dce5c05665d0bf3d7d00aa8f951.gif
  • Baze Unleashed Mode confirmed!
    (in your dreams, pal)
  • The Solo content is fun and all, but where is the Rogue One content?? I think most will agree that Rogue One was INFINITELY better than Solo. Jedha. Where's Jedha?
    And where are those droidekas??
    DelayedHarmfulFritillarybutterfly-size_restricted.gif
  • Give us Baze vs Dengar. 100% chance of happy community.

gkrovrreadh7.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • JMaster
    2113 posts Member
    Question: Who is Cassian's counter? Because I had Dengar down for that, what do you guys imagine?
    I imagine that pairings would go like this (in my perfect world, anyways, I want to see all of these guys)
    Tanks: Baze - Dengar
    Snipers/Long range: Cassian - 4-LOM (they could give 4-LOM a good DLT-19X to differentiate him from Dengar)
    Brawlers/Mixed/Infiltrators: Jyn - Krennic
    Close Range: Chirrut - Zuckuss
    Support/Oddballs: Bodhi - Greedo
    Walking Armies/Bruisers: K-2S0 - IG-88
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • JMaster wrote: »
    Question: Who is Cassian's counter? Because I had Dengar down for that, what do you guys imagine?
    I imagine that pairings would go like this (in my perfect world, anyways, I want to see all of these guys)
    Snipers/Long range: Cassian - 4-LOM (they could give 4-LOM a good DLT-19X to differentiate him from Dengar)

Man, that's awesome. BF3 must haves!
  • JMaster wrote: »

Good pairings. Rogue One vs Bounty Hunters just works so well IMO. All the cool OT heroes and villains we’re missing and they all have counterparts. A few of us have tossed around ideas like this and they just pair up so nicely. o:)
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • JMaster
    2113 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    JMaster wrote: »

Good pairings. Rogue One vs Bounty Hunters just works so well IMO. All the cool OT heroes and villains we’re missing and they all have counterparts. A few of us have tossed around ideas like this and they just pair up so nicely. o:)
    I'd also love to see a smidge more OT heroes and villains, like Admiral Ackbar, Tarkin, General Veers, Wedge & Biggs, Mon Mothma, Admiral Piet, who knows! I'm dying for Clone Wars goodies, but that doesn't mean I want nothing but Prequel-era content ; )
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • It's cool. I can wait.
    74a52693bc5439fdcf803f20854a9930.gif
  • Bump. Battlefront II needs the Guardians of the Whills, or at least half of them.
  • Bump. Battlefront II needs the Guardians of the Whills, or at least half of them.

At least all of them

Bring on the Baze
    yhr2u6fzddtm.jpeg
    Ponds main

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • ^artwork is great there
  • westgreateight8
    905 posts Member
    edited January 8
    will this be closed for bumping? if so bring him on! (cause i won't be able to say it later)
    Post edited by westgreateight8 on
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • will this be closed for bumping? if so bring him on! (cause i won't be able to say it later

Baze thread will always be relevant as long as he’s not in the game. No need for a new post.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • ^Word
  • Yes. Please.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    will this be closed for bumping? if so bring him on! (cause i won't be able to say it later

Baze thread will always be relevant as long as he’s not in the game. No need for a new post.

but it was created 3 months ago sooooooo yeahhhhhhh..........anyway BAZE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    will this be closed for bumping? if so bring him on! (cause i won't be able to say it later

but it was created 3 months ago sooooooo yeahhhhhhh..........anyway BAZE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

If we work together and keep bumpin' it, they will know we want more maps for this awesome game mode.
  • "Are you kidding me? I'm blind"
  • Please add Baze and Dengar to Battlefront II in 2019.
  • Phyrebrat
    823 posts Member
    edited January 11
    NO.

I don't want resources wasted on (the admittedly ubercool Baze) when there are so many things that need fixing. If a R1 season came, with maps etc, then I'd wecome his inclusion then - and only then (or thereafter)

pH
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    NO.

I don't want resources wasted on (the admittedly ubercool Baze) when there are so many things that need fixing. If a R1 season came, with maps etc, then I'd wecome his inclusion then - and only then (or thereafter)

pH

Sunglasses.gif
    Ponds main

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    NO.

pH

bmyfeh9lt8pz.gif
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• If you ever dare to try to hurt baze malbus, remember that gods are immortal and that pain will only make him stronger