criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Soooo the squad system is terrible

2Next

Replies

• Niiicceee! Can't wait for them to Jack more things from battlefield. Works for me
  • SWymsa wrote: »
    The changes are not good, they've been incrementally making this worse.
    Think I'll be finally leaving this game to its fate.
    Even conquest etc etc no longer sounds that appealing.
    Maybe they'll turn it into star wars Fornite or some ****. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Its your opinion, chances might not be good for you, but is good to some ppl.
    The changes are good IMO. The bugs are normal, didnt expect a patch bug Free lol.
    And Tell me something, why didnt you like The squad system so i can understand your unhapiness.

Look around it's not just my opinion.

• Yeah defences are almost impossible to break now and it makes the game even more steamrolly its horrible
  • Xerogon wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    Xerogon wrote: »
    the community since since the games launch: WAAAAAAAHHHH WE WANT SQUADS!!! WE WANT SQUADS!!!

the community once the squad systems come out: WAAAAAAAHHH WE HATE IT!!! IT RUINS THE FLOW OF THE GAME!!! EVEN THOUGH WE LITERALLY BEGGED FOR IT WE STILL HATE IT FOR NO REASON!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHH

s3wor6zpgr1f.jpeg

:lol: you’re on fire today! Love it!

iaqwovfkphnj.jpeg

Lol, meme wars, now just get @relmets in on this action. @Xerogon, back from the dead I see, your grace. We need a resurgence.

lfb6z3y7g4kb.gif

N260WRS.gif
    @Ppong_Man12
    [+3748 posts]
  • wwkingms wrote: »
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    Um take heroes from spawning on teammates and it will be a good game.

Cause in the distance when you line up a head shot then see paps and Vader spawn be hind a droid is heart breaking when you see them coming at you. I mean a clone can run but so fast.

lining up headshots on spawn points makes you a bad kitty, therefor your point is invalid!

To be fair, that's literally every player now XD