criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Players Exploiting Hero/Aerial Squad Spawning

It’s not really a huge issue, just thought I’d bring it up. An occasional few players I’ve seen in matches today will come in as aerials or the high jumping heroes to get their teammates up onto normally infantry unreachable places. So far Naboo seems to be the big one for the dark side in particular. Again it’s not really a big deal and I don’t particularly care, players love being up high for whatever reason, but it may be worth keeping an eye on given how many map glitch spots there are and the last thing GA/Strike needs is people in the walls and whatnot doing all sorts of trickery. Being able to spawn on heroes just seems like a bad idea to me because of some of those with bad intentions. Just my ¢2
jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif

Replies

• lol, took a while, but they finally found a way to make Boba as cancerous in GA as he is in hero modes

Good show DICE.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

• lol, took a while, but they finally found a way to make Boba as cancerous in GA as he is in hero modes

Good show DICE.
    Those Luke’s are just as bad. One got on top of the Venator on Kashyyyk for a leia and friends to spawn up there with him. Pick one off and she'd go in the shield to get them back
    Died on impact when they jumped to get down for the final phase though lol
  • WildSpace wrote: »
    lol, took a while, but they finally found a way to make Boba as cancerous in GA as he is in hero modes

Good show DICE.
    Those Luke’s are just as bad. One got on top of the Venator on Kashyyyk for a leia and friends to spawn up there with him. Pick one off and she'd go in the shield to get them back

Wouldn't just shoot them from the sky?
  • Azelrazel wrote: »
    WildSpace wrote: »
    lol, took a while, but they finally found a way to make Boba as cancerous in GA as he is in hero modes

Good show DICE.

Wouldn't just shoot them from the sky?
    I couldn’t be bothered from playing the objectives. That would be the natural thing to do is drop some proton torpedoes on them, but I’m not always paired with bright and shining stars for a team and they were only a nuisance with mid-low kills.
    I’m sure given a couple weeks this kind of thing will become more prevalent

• OcDoc
    1940 posts Member
    Danxoln wrote: »
    Yeah there are some...interesting things going on...that's for sure. I was at work all day and saw people whining all day about how broken it is...and frankly...I don't understand why no one in this community has any skill/patience, nothing is OP, learn to adapt and aim and shoot, yeah there are a couple things that could use some tweaks but it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be

This fella has it right.

Find a way to deal with stuff before complaining or even reporting. If after several creative solutions have been tried, then report the exploit to be looked at more seriously.

Anybody ever read chicken little?
  • love it
  • its good :P love it
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    Yeah there are some...interesting things going on...that's for sure. I was at work all day and saw people whining all day about how broken it is...and frankly...I don't understand why no one in this community has any skill/patience, nothing is OP, learn to adapt and aim and shoot, yeah there are a couple things that could use some tweaks but it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be

This fella has it right.

Find a way to deal with stuff before complaining or even reporting. If after several creative solutions have been tried, then report the exploit to be looked at more seriously.

Who is complaining? I literally said I don’t care in OP
    Just a heads up to other players is all this is
  • OcDoc
    1940 posts Member
    WildSpace wrote: »
    OcDoc wrote: »

This fella has it right.

Who is complaining? I literally said I don’t care in OP
    Just a heads up to other players is all this is

I thought you might take me wrong on that. I noticed you said you don’t care and I think that matters in your post. However, you did care enough to bring it up but I digress.

It is more about me agreeing with the reply than being against your OP. And the agreement sort of bleeds over to a lot of the other stuff I have read on the board in the last day or two.

Main point... it is too early to know how this is going to affect gameplay. Not enough time has gone by to find effective strategies to counter exploits, etc.

Sorry for the confusion.