criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

All-white Clone Trooper Armor (Phase II)

FriedPizza773
1182 posts Member
edited September 2018
Somebody on Twitter was asking about the All-white Phase II Clone Trooper Armor.

And Dennis Brännvall responded by saying:
Haha, that can be done if you guys really want it. :)

So I'd say yes to make us an all-white Phase II Clone Trooper Armor!

In my opinion, this should be default skin for all the non-Officers Clone Troopers only on maps that uses Phase II designs (like Naboo and Kashyyyk) since it is such a very basic coloring...which is obviously all white with no colors painted on top. If that would've happen, it should also means that the default skin designs already currently used both on Naboo and Kashyyyk (the red and green colors, respectively) should be as unclokable skins so that they can be used on any other maps (example: red on Kashyyyk and green on Naboo).

It should be acted very similarly like the all-white Phase I armors used as a default skin on Kamino and, hopefully, on the upcoming Geonosis.

Do you guys want the all-white Phase II Clone Trooper Armor? If so, as a default skin, or simply a new skin to be unlocked?
PSN: FriedPizza773

Replies

• Personally I think it would be pretty cool to have as a default skin on all phase 2 era maps, then have the Naboo and Kashyyyk default legions unlockable (I particularly like the dark green Kashyyyk ones actually).
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Yeah sure, a better question is why shouldn't they add them? Especially when they were in the game at one point.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Totally, and it’d be nice to have it as more than a default skin as well. Just label it as Unmarked in the skins section. Maybe make it a cheaper skin for the republic.
  • Sure! I'd love to see these guys back in.
  • For now if you use the 91st recon, at least on assault its pretty close since you cant usually see the front
  • Yes, absolutely! I loved those skins in the beta. Would love to see them back in the game really soon.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Yeah sure, a better question is why shouldn't they add them? Especially when they were in the game at one point.

I can understand why they added the markings, though. For some maps, I can understand them being here, but not all of them are required for it.
  • I want them added, but as an unlock.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Yea definitely, it's refreshing when I see the option for plain phase 1 on Kamino that it's almost a preference.
    I'd enjoy plain white phase 2 whether free or cheap purchase.
  • FriedPizza773
    1182 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    For now if you use the 91st recon, at least on assault its pretty close since you cant usually see the front

True, though I think it's fair to say that we still want the all-white phase 2 armors, especially to those who have passions in authenticity. Even if the players controlling the Assault 91st can't usually see the front, their opponents can, which it matters to some players.
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • Love to see it in battlefront ii
  • +1 million hues to plain white clone armor.
  • Azelrazel wrote: »
    Yea definitely, it's refreshing when I see the option for plain phase 1 on Kamino that it's almost a preference.
    I'd enjoy plain white phase 2 whether free or cheap purchase.

And I mean, Phase 1 is the visually superior armor anyway, so it's nice all around