criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Kylo Ren Freeze Bug must be addressed! Cheap Kills towards heroes!

I'm absolutely disappointed how Kylo Ren's freeze bug has not been addressed at this point and this glitch has been here for many months now!

For those who don't know, whenever Kylo Ren freezes an enemy, especially in a hero's case, they are unable to move at all while frozen. When a frozen hero gets hit by a lightsaber or force ability, the hero is able to move again. However when a frozen hero is shot by blaster fire, he still remains frozen and won't be able to move again until the freeze effect ends. So every time Kylo Ren freezes a hero with a bunch of enemies with him, the hero is guaranteed to die. There have been so many matches where I either just receive the hero or play well with the hero I immediately get wrecked once Kylo Ren gets a freeze on me. This is such a cheap way to kill a hero and no skill is involved and it becomes so unbalanced players like to exploit this rotten trick. The thing is I can't really blame the player for this nonsense because the freeze is an ability and you wanna use it to take advantage of the situation, but the game just cheats on the opposing player and takes away your privilege of being a hero just because of a bug that has plagued Kylo Ren from being OP in many instances, especially on Hero Showdown.

This needs to get fixed soon as Kylo Ren has become such a nuisance towards heroes many players have been so furious when losing the hero from such a dirty tactic!

Replies

• Yeah I hate it, but it’s not a bug. If there was a limit to the damage you can do to a hero with a blaster when they are freezed it could be fine
  • No. According to a stream, hero designer Guillaume Mroz confirmed it is a bug. This nonsense isn't intentional, but it hasn't been fixed yet.
    Cadoth wrote: »
    Yeah I hate it, but it’s not a bug. If there was a limit to the damage you can do to a hero with a blaster when they are freezed it could be fine

• No. According to a stream, hero designer Guillaume Mroz confirmed it is a bug. This nonsense isn't intentional, but it hasn't been fixed yet.
    Cadoth wrote: »
    Yeah I hate it, but it’s not a bug. If there was a limit to the damage you can do to a hero with a blaster when they are freezed it could be fine
    Oh, really? I didn’t know that. There was already a thread about Kylo freeze but no one mentioned it, thank you for the information😊
  • Thank God they are at least admitting it.
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • They need the nerf the duration. It should only last 2 second. That's enough time for Kylo to get the kill. Players shouldn't be froze and helpless for 5 seconds. I've had times where Kylo froze me and I just stuck there for the whole time with nothing to do.

Also they should bring back the rapid button tapping for players to be able to break out of it like Shock Grenades in BF1.
  • The button tapping is "supposed" to be there but rarely, if ever, works.
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg