criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

RDR2... who's excited??

The hype is real for Red Dead Redemption 2!! Well, it is for me anyways. I didn't play the first game, but this one looks very good and very detailed! I'm definitely going to get it, just waiting to see what this Red Dead Online mode is all about.. if it's like GTA Online (without all the griefers and try-hards), then it should be amazing! Train heists, hunting, exploring, fishing, robbing banks, all can most likely be done with your friends! I really wish Rockstar could make an open world Star Wars game.. I feel like it would be awesome! Anyways.. who else is getting really excited for RDR2? Also, if any new news or info comes out about the online mode, feel free to drop it below!

Replies

• Prof_Moriarty
    1366 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I’ve been a fan of Rockstar since even before they were called Rockstar, playing Lemmings and GTA on the school computer in the 90s, lol, and a part from some odd games (like that ping pong game, ???) I’ve played and loved them all (almost). Yeah, Red Dead Redemption 2 looks to be their biggest game yet, and since I loved the first one, looooved the second one, I think it’s safe to say that I will be enjoying this quite a bit. ;) It looks really great.

Edited to remove swearing shorthand. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Definitely going to be the game I'm buying this year, the first Red Dead is still one of my favorite games of all time.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • ModusMoriendi
    662 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I'd be more excited if it came to PC. Somehow, all our consoles and TVs seems constantly occupied, and I'm almost never allowed to play them. Only my grotty old gaming PC is mine alone. Makes me wonder why I bought those things in the first place... :lol:
  • IIPrest0nII
    3882 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Well, I still remember I played Red Dead Redemption on PS3, that was awesome time. Now I'm looking forward to play RDR2, but the problem is that I don't have a PS4 or Xbox and I'm afraid I'll have to buy a console for this game. Really hope they will release the game on PC like they did with GTA V.
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • IIPrest0nII
    3882 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Dang, I read this wrong. Thought it said R2D2. I got so excited. :'(

:p
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • Dang, I read this wrong. Thought it said R2D2. I got so excited. :'(

I did the same thing lol
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Dang, I read this wrong. Thought it said R2D2. I got so excited. :'(

I joined the crowed, I thought it was R2-D2 too.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget