criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Twitter and other news regarding BFII 2.0

Replies

• "So long as you continue to be so predictable I need not face you at all. You are your own worst enemy".- Tassadar

Did someone beat you in the game fairly and you're upset? Was it not bugged or due to lag or a hack and it made you cry? Then please fill out this form and follow it's instructions for sending to the appropriate people.
  • It's a shame the heroes are now going to be spaced out over so many months. However, I am excited to get a hero almost nearly every month with new appearances being released too.

I also can't express how excited I am to finally be able to play Starfighter Assault as a N1 fighter! The Naboo Fighters are 1 of my favourites ships and when the game came out I couldn't wait to fly them. Unfortunately I don't really play Galatic Assault and flying around just above the ground with about 1 other person to shoot at isn't quite the same as an epic space battle.
    Any idea when October's update will start rolling out?
  • il96
    605 posts Member
    This game gets nearly brand new in 2019 once the new mode comes out. I exclusively played supremacy in BF2015!
    PS4 ButtersAgain
  • Jett_Fett_91166
    4755 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Groge511 wrote: »
    It's a shame the heroes are now going to be spaced out over so many months. However, I am excited to get a hero almost nearly every month with new appearances being released too.

I also can't express how excited I am to finally be able to play Starfighter Assault as a N1 fighter! The Naboo Fighters are 1 of my favourites ships and when the game came out I couldn't wait to fly them. Unfortunately I don't really play Galatic Assault and flying around just above the ground with about 1 other person to shoot at isn't quite the same as an epic space battle.

You are not going to be able to play the N1 in regular SA. It is only available in HvV SA once you lose your CW hero ship. If the N1 is such a fan favorite then make it N1 available in regular SA on the CW maps.

This road map and update is a failure.
  • MBSONIC
    397 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    So Anakin and dooku aren’t coming till 2019.........this is getting old. Just please give us the 501st skins now please, they look good and don’t need more tweaking. Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposedly coming out January 31st. If you want this game to survive you need to give us a consistent stream of content without relent. Please don’t do what I think your going to do. Do not announce Battlefront 3. Don’t even think of making a new battlefront game. Just focus on this incomplete one. Give us more trailers so we have something to look forward to, PLEASE.
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • Groge511 wrote: »
    It's a shame the heroes are now going to be spaced out over so many months. However, I am excited to get a hero almost nearly every month with new appearances being released too.

You are not going to be able to play the N1 in regular SA. It is only available in HvV SA once you lose your CW hero ship. If the N1 is such a fan favorite then make it N1 available in regular SA on the CW maps.

This road map and update is a failure.

They said previously, the N-1 will be in Arcade as well.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • il96
    605 posts Member
    Hotfix deploying Thursday per Ben on Twitter

(Yay! i'm helping)
    PS4 ButtersAgain
  • il96 wrote: »

(Yay! i'm helping)

Thursday as in tomorrow? October 4th?
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    il96 wrote: »

(Yay! i'm helping)

Yes.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Devlin21 wrote: »
    il96 wrote: »

(Yay! i'm helping)

Yes.

Awesome, thanks!
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • MBSONIC
    397 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    OOM19 wrote: »
    MBSONIC wrote: »
    So Anakin and dooku aren’t coming till 2019.........this is getting old. Just please give us the 501st skins now please, they look good and don’t need more tweaking. Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposedly coming out January 31st. If you want this game to survive you need to give us a consistent stream of content without relent. Please don’t do what I think your going to do. Do not announce Battlefront 3. Don’t even think of making a new battlefront game. Just focus on this incomplete one. Give us more trailers so we have something to look forward to, PLEASE.

I have to agree

There's no point in hording content when you've put the entire game's playerbase in a Texas level drought since the TLJ season.

The closest thing we've had to a proper season was Solo and that was a small content drop. Meanwhile games like Fortnite are drowning in so much content the game's playerbase is actually getting annoyed with it

What they need to do is stop holding out content. They need to release every skin that's been hidden in the game's files since launch and they need to do it this month.

I hope your wrong and that the Fortnite playerbase isn’t actually getting tired of new content. Seriously? I’m part of that playerbase and I haven’t heard anything like that up till now from anyone. Imagine how they’d be if they were in THIS community....
    Post edited by MBSONIC on
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    edited October 2018

Xbox hotfix comes this week as well.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• MBSONIC wrote: »

I have to agree

There's no point in hording content when you've put the entire game's playerbase in a Texas level drought since the TLJ season.

The closest thing we've had to a proper season was Solo and that was a small content drop. Meanwhile games like Fortnite are drowning in so much content the game's playerbase is actually getting annoyed with it

What they need to do is stop holding out content. They need to release every skin that's been hidden in the game's files since launch and they need to do it this month.

I hope your wrong and that the Fortnite playerbase isn’t actually getting tired of new content. Seriously? I’m part of that playerbase and I haven’t heard anything like that up till now from anyone. Imagine how they’d be if they were in THIS community....

Actually, I can see how that would make sense. If you spend money on new content in order to gain a competitive edge only to have something new released every month or so that's better than what you bought the previous month, then you're going to start feeling like you're just wasting money on something that loses its value very quickly. Conversely, those who don't spend much money or none at all, will feel like they're being overpowered by people who spend more money on powerful items and will lose interest if they keep losing because of it. It's the basic problem of all F2P freemium games; premium players will eventually feel like their money is being wasted and free players will feel like they can't compete with premium players.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • MajesticAndHolyWade
    285 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Devlin21 wrote: »

Artwork as in his hero icon in the spawn screen, etc, or promotional things?

EDIT: Never-mind, just realized that's a link to the original thread. (it is indeed promotional artwork they're talking about)
    3ydnuscizll8.png
  • JMaster
    2535 posts Member
    I hope they hype Grievous like nobody's business. For the sake of them getting more players and support, and to whet my appetite to hop back into the Battlefront more regularly.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • meshugene89
    3901 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • Dash
    11742 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• AzorAhai
    1434 posts Member

Impressive. Most impressive. I can't wait!

I'm afraid Nerf threads will pop up from the image alone!
  • Devlin21
    8345 posts Member
    Dennis will be taking over the dice twitter soon™.

93gb4kxz66or.png
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Perfection! All dice had to do was take a picture of a screen to start the hype, but we had to get it from a leak :(
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Ventress, Bane, Thrawn, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • I like Dennis, I genuinely believe he wants what's best for the players. But his twitter feed was filled with content he was unable to deliver on. I believe that was outside of his control but I would rather have Ben giving us limited, vetted info, as opposed to Dennis's rainbows and unicorns.
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    edited October 2018

• Perfection! All dice had to do was take a picture of a screen to start the hype, but we had to get it from a leak :(

Plot Twist..

The anon leaker is from DICE

:D

I have to agree

Actually, I can see how that would make sense. If you spend money on new content in order to gain a competitive edge only to have something new released every month or so that's better than what you bought the previous month, then you're going to start feeling like you're just wasting money on something that loses its value very quickly. Conversely, those who don't spend much money or none at all, will feel like they're being overpowered by people who spend more money on powerful items and will lose interest if they keep losing because of it. It's the basic problem of all F2P freemium games; premium players will eventually feel like their money is being wasted and free players will feel like they can't compete with premium players.

But nothing you buy in Fortnite gives you a competitive edge. It’s all cosmetic.
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    I like Dennis, I genuinely believe he wants what's best for the players. But his twitter feed was filled with content he was unable to deliver on. I believe that was outside of his control but I would rather have Ben giving us limited, vetted info, as opposed to Dennis's rainbows and unicorns.

I don't think that was the issue, if he had ignored it you mightn't have had the outrage that comes with content stuff half the time (as drip fed as it is). The issue was that he was saying things like 'its on the list!' or 'putting it on the list' or 'we will look at this!' or straight out 'its coming!' at points, when in reality they probably weren't ever going to bring in some things that were requested.

I do agree with the Ben line, he does at least give the information out that he can and knows is coming, rather than false promises.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    grimmace2 wrote: »
    I like Dennis, I genuinely believe he wants what's best for the players. But his twitter feed was filled with content he was unable to deliver on. I believe that was outside of his control but I would rather have Ben giving us limited, vetted info, as opposed to Dennis's rainbows and unicorns.

I don't think that was the issue, if he had ignored it you mightn't have had the outrage that comes with content stuff half the time (as drip fed as it is). The issue was that he was saying things like 'its on the list!' or 'putting it on the list' or 'we will look at this!' or straight out 'its coming!' at points, when in reality they probably weren't ever going to bring in some things that were requested.

I do agree with the Ben line, he does at least give the information out that he can and knows is coming, rather than false promises.

Yeah......if only everyone who worked on the game was like him, including the Devlopers, Actors, and especially the Publishers.

I have to agree

I don't play Fortnite but isn't everything you spend money on just cosmetics?
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member
    99.9% of everything Dennis will hear

o2thnydt2c15.gif

I have to agree

I don't play Fortnite but isn't everything you spend money on just cosmetics?

Correct. It even says in the store for the game that no items allow a competitive edge.
  • OOM19 wrote: »

o2thnydt2c15.gif

RIP Sumptiz
  • OOM19
    2833 posts Member

o2thnydt2c15.gif

RIP Sumptiz

hqdefault.jpg
  • MyLittleGreenFriend
    3580 posts Member
    edited October 2018

I personally never thought Ewan and Hayden would voice Obi Wan and Anakin so i'm actually happy we got JAT and Matt.
  • Alex64
    8163 posts Member
    Don't care about this game anymore.
    Why did your sold your soul to the devil?
  • Liz4rD
    1192 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »

2 weeks past since you said you unninstalled the game, and still here on several threads saying that 'you dont care anymore about the game'.

SMH

• Alex64
    8163 posts Member
    Liz4rD wrote: »

2 weeks past since you said you unninstalled the game, and still here on several threads saying that 'you dont care anymore about the game'.

SMH

Where in the forums i said i unnistalled the game?
    Quote it please.
    Why did your sold your soul to the devil?
  • Liz4rD
    1192 posts Member

SMH

Quote it please.

Maybe I took you for another person here, sorry If I did, my mistake.
  • Alex64 wrote: »

SMH

Quote it please.

The point still stands: You don't care anymore, yet here you are posting about how you don't care in a news thread.

"So long as you continue to be so predictable I need not face you at all. You are your own worst enemy".- Tassadar

Did someone beat you in the game fairly and you're upset? Was it not bugged or due to lag or a hack and it made you cry? Then please fill out this form and follow it's instructions for sending to the appropriate people.

SMH

Quote it please.
    Is Star Wars Resistance as good as you thought it was going to be?
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1

SMH

Quote it please.

Private message chat, please guys. This is the thread for Twitter updates to BF2.

SMH

Quote it please.

Private message chat, please guys. This is the thread for Twitter updates to BF2.

Okay.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Hey can anyone find that commercial or trailer for the PS4 where they have cod ww2 and Star Wars battlefront 2?
    Hey can anyone find that commercial or trailer for the PS4 where they have cod ww2 and Star Wars battlefront 2?

Didn't hear of it.
  • Hey, this is in reference to the sound bug.
    itt96uodu82s.gif