criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I don't mean to complain but,

d0kRX
1407 posts Member
I am terrible I guess. Cuz whenever I play by my self it's sort of lame because the team I'm on always lacks so much skill that I can't even get out of the spawn long enough to do anything. Yeah I do sometimes get on the leaderboard but when you run into those games where all the inexperienced players seem to be on my team and all the experienced players seem to be on the other team I try to grind it out but I do not enjoy losing like 20 games in a row.

But when I play with 2 or more of my friends I can do a decent job most of the time even with our team losing here and there.
Guess I need more practice haha.
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• Dash
    11566 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    d0kRX wrote: »
    I am terrible I guess. Cuz whenever I play by my self it's sort of lame because the team I'm on always lacks so much skill that I can't even get out of the spawn long enough to do anything. Yeah I do sometimes get on the leaderboard but when you run into those games where all the inexperienced players seem to be on my team and all the experienced players seem to be on the other team I try to grind it out but I do not enjoy losing like 20 games in a row.

But when I play with 2 or more of my friends I can do a decent job most of the time even with our team losing here and there.

Matchmaking and EOR are a big missing piece of the puzzle to help with this (When fixed). With that said you’re doing a great job in playing with friends and working together with them towards winning the matches. Every online FPS is a Team Based Game. So good job on playing it like one dude! Even bigger kudos for having fun doing it with your boys! :blush:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• d0kRX wrote: »

Well, it doesn't help that you haven't been on in a while.
  • Replace the life system with a timer like battlefront 1. That way you won't loose games because stupid team mates die like 20 times, It's so annoying
  • Oh I've been playing for long enough to be at level 100, but I am no good at all . . . typically I may average 10-20 kills per game. Tonite, the other team for about 5 games in a row (that's me getting out of games and getting into new ones) were kill counts like 87, 88, 101, 51, 38. My team 4, 20, 8, 4.

I don't know what GENIUS at EA decided it would be a great idea to throw people that suck in with folks that play 24/7, but it kills the fun. I have to go in and out repeatedly to find a game that's fun because it's more on my level. And I used to stay in (for quite some time I didn't give up like this, but it was no fun) in hopes that I'd get better. I actually just quit playing.

So, whoever is the genius that leaves out the option to be matched on skill, or letting us choose skill level, BRAVO.
  • Oh, and as the teammate the is the stupid one that dies like 20 times. . . I actually agree 100% with you folks that are far better at this. I actually feel a bit bad on the low player number games like drop zone . . .but if jackholes that designed the game to throw me in with you would fix this, you wouldn't need to complain about this. I cannot imagine my presence in a game is any fun for y'all. It must be aggravating as snot . . . so how do we get this addressed by EA?? There must be a way to get the corp execs or the designers to listen
  • Replace the life system with a timer like battlefront 1. That way you won't loose games because stupid team mates die like 20 times, It's so annoying

I like the game modes the way they are.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    ARC211092 wrote: »
    d0kRX wrote: »

Well, it doesn't help that you haven't been on in a while.

Haha yeah like once a week
    PSN: d0kRX