criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

New matchmaking issues

Sorry if this is a repeat thread. I could not find one similar.

Last night I was loaded into Kashyyyk three straight times as a clone trooper. I quit in the third match because I got bored. So I switched to extraction. Played rebels at Jabba's palace 4 times! Come on Dice this is stupid.

I understand there needs to be balancing. But balance the current lobby. No need to keep putting me in a new lobby every time.

Replies

• IronSoldier
    3712 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    The shifting matchmaking has been turned off and feedback will be taken into account to improve it for potential future tests/implementations :)
  • The shifting matchmaking has been turned off and feedback will be taken into account to improve it for potential future tests/implementations :)

Cool! thanks
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    The shifting matchmaking has been turned off and feedback will be taken into account to improve it for potential future tests/implementations :)

Cool! thanks

If you were not always on the losing team, perhaps matchmaking would not have kicked in.
  • Deanna_Tamura
    317 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Wallofman wrote: »

Cool! thanks

If you were not always on the losing team, perhaps matchmaking would not have kicked in.

Matchmaking kicked in for me every time yesterday, even when my team won, even when both rounds on the map were extremely close and went into overtime, pretty much as balanced as it can get.
    Every time after playing both sides on a map was completed, matachmaking kicked in and through everyone in different lobbies, most of the time pretty empty lobbies that needed to fill up again.
  • Wallofman wrote: »

Cool! thanks

maybe you should stop with the remarks and actually log in a play Kona. It is getting a little old. You are starting to sound like bluray. Either play or shut it
  • My buddy and I had the same issue last night. Over a 3-4 hour period we played Kashyyk, Theed and Jaku, that was it. Also every time it lobby hopped it’d take us out of our squad, we’d have to wait until the next round to be placed back into a squad together. Suuuuper annoying.