criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

Why HvsV Target system isnt great

Once a team gets seperated, the Target system keeps selecting random ofcourse like players far from safety near 4 Enemies. And because they all have to keep Spawning back again the targeted players are still far from their own team members staying in disadvantage so teams can make easy wins like 10 or 9-0.

Sometimes this vicious cirlce effect gets restored because a good player turn the tables or had some luck in specific situation. But many times your change against 3-4 enemy Heroes is small.
My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
2. Fix bugs
3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
4. More love for Starfighter modes
5. First Person only mode

Replies

• Yeh. It's caused by team mates respawning and rushing head first into multiple opponents.

Not easy to coordinate without chat but you can make the difference now and then by recognising the pattern and hanging back to regroup.

They tried to fix this earlier in the year and it was worse.

As the target you would survive an enemy only for them to respawn behind you with full health.

The entrance to Maz's Castle and the corner to the left of the window in Death Star II was really bad for it.

I think it has since been reverted.
  • @greedo1980 Yes. Whats so irritating is indeed thos teammates who only think about kills... they think its a Team deathmatch sigh. And the times that enemy you about to defeat becomes Target = full health again and then defeats you haha...
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    It isn't great because it exists lol :)
  • Danxoln wrote: »
    It isn't great because it exists lol :)

Huh? Do you mean that its good