criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

Do you think we will actually get any skins for current heroes?

So many obvious skins for Luke, WHERE is Leia's ANH skin!? Is it too much of a gender stereotype to have a woman in a dress?

Vader needs a battle damaged skin.

I don't care if you make them insane prices just give them us please.

Replies

• Legolas79391
    758 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    An option of damage over time skins when every skin gets torn from taking damage would be cool
    Edit: Also give us slave Leia. I beg you!
    Oh and shirtless Kylo would be a great addition as well

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• I really hope they will add at least a few skins for Luke at some point. I just don't understand why Luke only has two skins while Han & Leia have way more atm. Don't understand why they didn't add at least Endor Luke along Han & Leia.

• After the clown wars content
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• We need a ton more skins for both Heroes and Troopers.
  • I hope so, I want more Iden appearances.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • I Hope, Still Like To See Old Luke, Farmboy Luke, Endor Luke, Clone Wars Maul, Rebels, Maul, Crimson Dawn Maul, A New Hope Leia, Old Leia, A New Hope Han, Old Han, And Starkiller Base Kylo,
  • An option of damage over time skins when every skin gets torn from taking damage would be cool
    Edit: Also give us slave Leia. I beg you!
    Oh and shirtless Kylo would be a great addition as well

Those 2 skins seem like a fair trade, and I imagine both would sell incredibly well
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Dash
    11646 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I would say after CW is out of the way, they’ll start tossing packs of skins for current heroes that haven’t had much attention first and foremost along with prepping for the next set of content. Basically skins for current heroes while they work on future content. (In between bigger content drops giving skins etc).

And as shows/movies drop/are given release dates/launches, I’d expect tie in content for those as well. Marketing etc.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Empire_TW wrote: »
    I hope so, I want more Iden appearances.

wait why do u like iden so much, do u just like janina gavankar or like, iden herself? cause i like iden in the inferno squad book but in the campaign her character was a bit of a massive letdown wasnt it?
  • uni2i6h2ql5i.jpg
    (you figure this one out)
    don't understand the drought in skins myself - its on the 'most wanted' list for a generation - even if two a week
  • Kavian wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

wait why do u like iden so much, do u just like janina gavankar or like, iden herself? cause i like iden in the inferno squad book but in the campaign her character was a bit of a massive letdown wasnt it?

I love Iden as a character and Janina Gavankar is my Queen, the campaign was a let down to me because it was a bad setting for her character and it was hardly her story.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Kavian wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

I love Iden as a character and Janina Gavankar is my Queen, the campaign was a let down to me because it was a bad setting for her character and it was hardly her story.

huh, yeah i agree