criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

General Greebus can't use the force right?

What sort of abilities do you think he'll have? I'm hoping he'll fan his lightsaber blades like a big propeller and blow people off of things. :p
ZI7BNkU.gif
^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
(Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.

Replies

• dont forget about the cough ability!
  • He has the ability to greet General Kenobi like no other.

~

No, he did not have force abilities.
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • I hope he can block sabers, it'll be ***** to see such an intimidating figure like him getting whack-a-moled like Yoda and maul do. Hopefully He can resist Force attacks like push as well.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • I hope he can block sabers, it'll be **** to see such an intimidating figure like him getting whack-a-moled like Yoda and maul do. Hopefully He can resist Force attacks like push as well.

Doubt he'll resist force attacks given he got his cough from a force attack, probably just lightsaber attacks, special attacks will be 4 lightsabers or something
  • You know how chewies emotes are just emotionally charged roaring? Its gonna be the same with grievous but with coughing. I can already see the subtitles:

[exacerbated cough]
    [celebratory cough]
    [angry cough]
    [taunting cough]
  • Has an ability to abandon ship. He just leaves the battlefront.

If you read the most recent article on the bf2 website about how they make heroes, they say that grievous has an ability that lets him cower away from fights. My guess hes gonna break out into a six legged sprint haha
  • Kavian wrote: »
    Has an ability to abandon ship. He just leaves the battlefront.

If you read the most recent article on the bf2 website about how they make heroes, they say that grievous has an ability that lets him cower away from fights. My guess hes gonna break out into a six legged sprint haha

And it deals 150dmg. Its like Han's Shoulder Charge from 2015.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    I think the ability names found in the files recently were Thrust Surge, Unrelenting Advance and Claw Rush.
    Make of that what you will.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Billkwando
    2018 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Slightly off topic, do we know if we're getting the Alec Guiness version of Kenobi? I read the roadmap, but I'm not a prequel guy, so those appearance descriptions don't really mean anything to me. I didn't even remember the coughing you guys are joking about.

I assume, from the way I hear Carrie Fisher joke about it, that when you're in Star Wars, you sign away your likeness rights forever, so I didn't know if Disney had to strike a deal with Sir Alec's family or with McGregor, or if maybe they just get a predetermined royalty (or nothing at all) contractually.

I doubt Greebus has any relatives they need to pay off, or else he wouldn't have been as aggrieved.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • JMaster
    2285 posts Member
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, do we know if we're getting the Alec Guiness version of Kenobi? I read the roadmap, but I'm not a prequel guy, so those appearance descriptions don't really mean anything to me. I didn't even remember the coughing you guys are joking about.

I assume, from the way I hear Carrie Fisher joke about it, that when you're in Star Wars, you sign away your likeness rights forever, so I didn't know if Disney had to strike a deal with Sir Alec's family or with McGregor, or if maybe they just get a predetermined royalty (or nothing at all) contractually.

I doubt Greebus has any relatives they need to pay off, or else he wouldn't have been as aggrieved.
    I really hope we do get an OT drop of skins, but sadly Old Ben as a Legendary skin is not confirmed. Only Jedi Robes, Robed, and General are confirmed. Oh well.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Billkwando wrote: »

The January (read: February) Obi-wan appearance is listed as “General Kenobi.” This could be the Alec Guinness appearance, as Princess Leia does use “General Kenobi” to address him in the message delivered on Tatooine in Star Wars.

However, my money is on the armored version seen in the animated TV show, given that this “season” is Clone Wars themed. Well, that and DICE’s love for disappointing large segments of the community by doing the complete opposite of what you’d hope.