criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What are the games you're playing now?

Prev1
ResistanceRodian
281 posts Member
edited October 15
Mine are Battlefront 2. 100% the only time I get to play games, its BF2. It's already in my PS4.
In a little bit it might be 99% Red Dead Redemption 2. 1% Battlefront 2.
I havent played a different game since about a month ago when I was playing Fallout 4.

Are you still playing Battlefront 2 as much as you did at launch?

Replies

• When Spider-man came out on the PS4, it was the only game I played for about a month. It was nice coming back to Battlefront 2, but looking forward to the DLC coming out this month for Spider-man.

On the side I've been playing Final Fantasy 7 and Transformers Devastation, but 90% of the time Battlefront 2 has been my main game since its launch.
  • I bought PS4 just to play Battlefront 2. I bought couple others as well such as Gta5, Killing floor 2, and battlefield 1. But I keep coming back to Battlefront 2 which has the majority of my playing time.
  • Yeah I playing as much as I did however these weekend "events" and everytime they turn on the trash EoR MM I don't play.

Other games I play when I'm not playing this:

Empire:Total War
    vmz3x4q8sqx7.jpg

Civilization 5
    766o46sdmlmf.jpg

Star Wars Empire at War
    5ow1y2lnoirk.jpg

Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• Empire_TW wrote: »
    Yeah I playing as much as I did however these weekend "events" and everytime they turn on the trash EoR MM I don't play.

vmz3x4q8sqx7.jpg

Civilization 5
    766o46sdmlmf.jpg

Star Wars Empire at War
    5ow1y2lnoirk.jpg

Still on 5? Wasn't a fan of 6?
    Abd not sure if this thread is considered off-topic or not as I'm not a moderator. Bf2 here for dailies otherwise ac origins dlc before the new game or shadow of the tomb raider.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Moved to Offtopic
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• rollind24
    4700 posts Member
    edited October 16
    I’m knocking out the Destiny 2 DLCs slowly. Bought em like two weeks ago. Just haven’t been on much.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I play this game time to time but I’m mostly playing Gears and fighting games such as dragon ball. Also call of duty.
  • I am currently working towards getting Grievous. But I have also been playing tons of Minecraft, the Escapists 2, Monster Hunter World, and a few others. Got to play stuff while I wait for that content.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Azelrazel wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Yeah I playing as much as I did however these weekend "events" and everytime they turn on the trash EoR MM I don't play.

vmz3x4q8sqx7.jpg

Civilization 5
    766o46sdmlmf.jpg

Star Wars Empire at War
    5ow1y2lnoirk.jpg

Still on 5? Wasn't a fan of 6?
    Abd not sure if this thread is considered off-topic or not as I'm not a moderator. Bf2 here for dailies otherwise ac origins dlc before the new game or shadow of the tomb raider.

Yeah, while some features with 6 sound so much better (happiness) I'm gonna wait until all the DLC for that game is out.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• DarthJ
    5148 posts Member
    After Spider-Man came out, stayed on that for a couple weeks. Currently its AC Odyssey, which is a massive game. Next week, its going to be Spidey DLC and RDR2. After that, Hitman 2 in November. I'll be lucky to play the new stuff here at all with that lot.

Now if the CW stuff had of come earlier, it might have been different. But this game has fell in the stakes of things to look forward to.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • bfloo
    12454 posts Member
    I moved to For Honor.

If I want a shooter, it goes back and forth between the 2015 game and Battlefield 1 depending on what I'm in the mood for.

Cargo has had great games with all pto players these days on X1 :)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• MyLittleGreenFriend
    2240 posts Member
    edited October 17
    I play Minecraft in addition to Battlefront.

Did anyone else play that old Lego Star Wars game? Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars I think. I loved that game so much. I played it again yesterday and it is still pretty awesome.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • I play Minecraft in addition to Battlefront.

Did anyone else play that old Lego Star Wars game? Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars I think. I loved that game so much. I played it again yesterday and it is still pretty awesome.

Sweet! Have you checked out the thread I made about Minecraft. I played all the Lego Star Wars games. I got it for free in September.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I play Minecraft in addition to Battlefront.

Sweet! Have you checked out the thread I made about Minecraft. I played all the Lego Star Wars games. I got it for free in September.

I have now. ;)
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • LunarCoil wrote: »
    When Spider-man came out on the PS4, it was the only game I played for about a month. It was nice coming back to Battlefront 2, but looking forward to the DLC coming out this month for Spider-man.

On the side I've been playing Final Fantasy 7 and Transformers Devastation, but 90% of the time Battlefront 2 has been my main game since its launch.

I just 100% completed Sonic Forces, and it feels bittersweet (since it's over. Finished.)
    Also glad to see someone else play Transformers: Devastation, though I haven't played it in a while.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • JAREDUP
    1349 posts Member
    Mainly been playing World of Tanks and RUSE, but have been coming back to BF2 but lag is keeping me away
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Playing Battlefront II now.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Looking at getting Battlefield V. Combat vaulting, building, faster ttk, etc...
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • bfloo
    12454 posts Member
    Looking at getting Battlefield V. Combat vaulting, building, faster ttk, etc...

I wish BFV was a modern shooter. Battlefield1 already played like a WW2 game with the weapons everyone used and the ttk change.

h846398gb27k.png

• I love Halo 5. I know it isn't better than the other games, by a long shot. But I really enjoy playing it.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • The first 3 Halo games are 3 of my favorite games of all time.

I'm looking forward to this upcoming Call of Cthulhu game, but I won't be in the market to get it unless it gets solid reviews, and even then I will wait for a huge sale price, because I just don't have the time to game that I had before I was a father.

Also looking forward to Space Hulk: Tactics. But the same restrictions apply. I also need my friend to pick it up if/when I do.

I'm also trying to talk my buddy into picking up Blood Bowl 2, because I'm a board gamer at heart. I already own it. Great turn-based strategy game. Great theme.

• bfloo wrote: »
    Looking at getting Battlefield V. Combat vaulting, building, faster ttk, etc...

I wish BFV was a modern shooter. Battlefield1 already played like a WW2 game with the weapons everyone used and the ttk change.

Yeah. Port over movement? Faster ttk?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • ResistanceRodian
    281 posts Member
    edited October 23
    Okay since its off topic
    Who's getting Red Dead 2? Holy crap its preloaded into my playstation. I cant wait. Yeehaw boys

Edited to remove swearing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Yesterday, I finally ended my accidental hiatus on Battlefront 2, and longer hiatus on Battlefront.
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • AzorAhai
    785 posts Member
    edited October 23
    Okay since its off topic
    Who's getting Red Dead 2? Holy crap its preloaded into my playstation. I cant wait. Yeehaw boys

Mature 17+ games just won't see much playtime in my house otherwise I'd get RDR2.
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Yesterday, I finally ended my accidental hiatus on Battlefront 2, and longer hiatus on Battlefront.

Accidental?
  • Unwarycoin
    3017 posts Member
    edited October 23
    AzorAhai wrote: »

Mature 17+ games just won't see much playtime in my house otherwise I'd get RDR2.
    Yesterday, I finally ended my accidental hiatus on Battlefront 2, and longer hiatus on Battlefront.

Accidental?

I wasn't trying to take a break from them, but other things kept coming up. Yesterday was the first time I had time to go back.
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • BeastlyCrawdad
    2487 posts Member
    edited October 23

Accidental?

Yeah, I don't like to play M 17+ games. They just aren't really much of my style, and I can't take seeing all of that intense violence. it makes me want to throw up. I can take it in a movie, I cant take it in a video game that I would play all the time. That is why I like BF as a shooter.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • ResistanceRodian
    281 posts Member
    edited October 23

Accidental?

Yeah, I don't like to play M 17+ games. They just aren't really much of my style, and I can't take seeing all of that intense violence. it makes me want to throw up. I can take it in a movie, I cant take it in a video game that I would play all the time. That is why I like BF as a shooter.

Best, non graphic, M rated game... Batman Arkham Knight. I dont even know why it was rated M
    But seriously no M rated games? Not one?
  • bfloo
    12454 posts Member
    edited October 23

Accidental?

You can turn it off in most.

h846398gb27k.png

• AzorAhai
    785 posts Member
    edited October 23

Accidental?

I have a 7 year old. That's really the main thing. There are plenty of games that I would love to play but I don't have a ton of time to play and far less if I have to wait until the kid is gone or asleep.
  • MyLittleGreenFriend
    2240 posts Member
    edited October 23

Accidental?

Best, non graphic, M rated game... Batman Arkham Knight. I dont even know why it was rated M

Meh. I like fantasy games and honestly all M rated games just don't seem to have that aspect. They feel too real for me.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • AzorAhai
    785 posts Member
    edited October 23

Accidental?

Meh. I like fantasy games and honestly all M rated games just don't seem to have that aspect. They feel too real for me.

I feel the same way generally. But I'm a Game of Thrones fan.
  • ResistanceRodian
    281 posts Member
    edited October 23

Accidental?

I understand you guys. I too have a kid but I find special times to play M rated games. (It involves less sleep)
    I dont watch any TV. Like none. No Netflix no hulu. But ask me about the Simpsons. I know it all haha.
  • AzorAhai
    785 posts Member
    edited October 23

Accidental?

I understand you guys. I too have a kid but I find special times to play M rated games. (It involves less sleep)
    I dont watch any TV. Like none. No Netflix no hulu. But ask me about the Simpsons. I know it all haha.

I got into The Witcher 3 for a while there, staying up late. Need to get back to it.
  • BeastlyCrawdad
    2487 posts Member
    edited October 23

Accidental?

My bro owns For Honor. But I don't play, and he has the blood and gore turned off.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • BeastlyCrawdad
    2487 posts Member
    edited October 23
    bfloo wrote: »

Accidental?

You can turn it off in most.

I know. But I also have a few younger, more innocent family members that I would rather not see playing those games.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • bfloo
    12454 posts Member
    edited October 23

Accidental?

My bro owns For Honor. But I don't play, and he has the blood and gore turned off.

You're missing out, great game, especially the new breach mode :)

h846398gb27k.png

• I love Halo 5. I know it isn't better than the other games, by a long shot. But I really enjoy playing it.

I got Halo 5 same time as BF 2015 back when I bought my XB1 for BF2015. I didn’t play it much since the first few days, was focused on Battlefront. I actually fired up Halo 5 tonight and had a blast.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I played Star Wars Battlefront, Sonic Forces, and Star Wars Battlefront II.
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I haven't played in months. The constant playing and waiting for new content just burned me out so I went on to play other things like Darksiders and Fable Anniversary from Game Pass. I also went back to Battlefield 1 during that time. I have been waiting for Grevious, Obi-Wan, Dooku, Anakin and the Clone Wars stuff but even that is coming SO slowly. I may log in once to play Grevious but that's it. However since Forza Horizon 4 came out I've been playing exclusively that currently.

Since being concerned after playing the BFV beta and not being as hyped for some of the new details of the gameplay aspects of Fallout 76, I'm not sure what my next game will be. I may just get Red Dead 2 a lot sooner than I intended to fill the void if I don't get either of those.
    Valid Token Confirmed.

fyq20437essy.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Accidental?

You're missing out, great game, especially the new breach mode :)

Are For Honor combat mechanics better than it was in the games release? Locked no freely movable swordplay wasn't for me, I like SWBF2 saber combat better, atleast you can move. I wish there would be game with For Honor graphics but freely movable combat. I wan't combat like in Classic Rune game, in that game you could jump and dodge freely. They should remake Classic Rune with modern graphics.
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    I love Halo 5. I know it isn't better than the other games, by a long shot. But I really enjoy playing it.

I got Halo 5 same time as BF 2015 back when I bought my XB1 for BF2015. I didn’t play it much since the first few days, was focused on Battlefront. I actually fired up Halo 5 tonight and had a blast.

@SpookyCrawdad I’ve played Halo 5 daily now for about about a week. I’m wondering why I didn’t give it more of a chance before. Having so much fun with the different Warzones options.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    I love Halo 5. I know it isn't better than the other games, by a long shot. But I really enjoy playing it.

@SpookyCrawdad I’ve played Halo 5 daily now for about about a week. I’m wondering why I didn’t give it more of a chance before. Having so much fun with the different Warzones options.

I know, it is so much fun. Apparently Halo Infinity is going to be bringing back single console co-op and offline multiplayer which I am excited about.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • I've been hammering Red Dead. I have yet to sleep. Work starts in 2 hours. All school work is done. This weekend is gonna be good. Might play battelfront just because of 2x XP
  • I've been hammering Red Dead. I have yet to sleep. Work starts in 2 hours. All school work is done. This weekend is gonna be good. Might play battelfront just because of 2x XP

Nice. Have you played multiplayer at all?
  • Ppong_Man12
    1268 posts Member
    edited October 27
    RD2 is a monster of a game, truely a generational game and worth every penny imo. Again, awesome doesn’t come close to doing this game justice, it’s a superlative in this day and age of gaming imo.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • RD2 is a monster of a game, truely a generational game and worth every penny imo. Again, awesome doesn’t come close to doing this game justice, it’s a superlative game in this day and age imo.

Yes. I'm at work and I want to be home and play so bad.
  • I just (well it was a bit ago) beat Brave the Video Game for Xbox 360 on the highest difficulty, now all that's left are three achievements.
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I still play BF2 (currently have GG at L20), also playing RDR2 and Paladins.
  • I still play BF2 (currently have GG at L20), also playing RDR2 and Paladins.

I'm currently taking an 8 day break so I could focus on other things, since The Battlefronts and Sonic Forces could take a few hours (though there are times I couldn't play because I spent a few hours on other things and lose track of time).
    #JoinTheBuzz