criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

EOR Matchmaking Test, Strike and Blast

12346Next

Replies

• EV02AAA wrote: »
    cc1pcsshjrh7.jpg
    Train crash

• Would highly appreciate it if squad system werent restarted after every matchmaking so that way I can actually play with my friends. Thanks...
  • EV02AAA wrote: »
    cc1pcsshjrh7.jpg
    Train crash

Departed platform 9 3/4...

...”experimental” track switch led to Maz’s castle, instead of Hogsmeade Station.
  • Enough with this stupid matchmaking already! If only this forum had downvotes...
  • Knight_of_Onions
    469 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Han_Spinel wrote: »
    Just shut it off. "We are seeing games fuller, which is something we aimed to achieve."

Why is my in-game experience almost always antipodal to your data?

an·tip·o·dal
    anˈtipədl/Submit
    adjective
    relating to or situated on the opposite side of the earth.
    diametrically opposed to something.
    BOTANY
    relating to or denoting cells formed at the chalazal end of the embryo sac.

Had to look it up haha. 20pts!
    Versatti wrote: »
    Dennis, EA or Disney still do not understand their customer base or how to win them over.
  • Funny enough, Tuesday I have noticed that servers seemed to fill more quickly. Still frustrating though that we are getting too much repetition of maps.
  • Ravudha
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Draco_RSA wrote: »
    From Ben on Twitter:

Star Wars Battlefront II EOR Matchmaking Test update. We are seeing games are fuller, which is something we aimed to achieve. We have plans for tweaks with the goal of reducing the time to Matchmake.

More to come, thanks for your feedback and patience.

What?! Are you seriously not listening to people? We don't want it!!!

It's very hard to tell if the devs are measuring this same way as the players. 'games are fuller' - does this mean being matched into a lobby that fills instantly OR being put into a lobby that waits for x players then fills up after a while (and looking to reduce that fill time in future updates)? My experience has consistently been the latter.

Secondly, no mention of matchmaking messing with the map rotation and making players play the same maps over and over.
  • They made some slight improvements today, but cmon, let this end. I want to be in prime condition right before Grievous. I cant believe that Ben COMPLETELY ignored the main question: How long is this test going to go on for? That's all we want to hear Jesus....

If they want to really test it out, then have the matchmaking go on for all maps out already.

I do not EVER plan to use matchmaking because I am among the best players of this game and matchmaking was made for players that go up against me because they LOSE every-time. I break the balance singlehandedly every game, I cannot be stopped
  • @F8RGE I'm sure your weekend in cancun or whatever was perfect but you have a screeching community to address
  • Turn it off already !
  • @F8RGE I'm sure your weekend in cancun or whatever was perfect but you have a screeching community to address

he already did on twitter.
  • The greatest sin here is that the quality of matches have not improved noticeably. There doesn't seem to be any reason as to how the new teams are assembled hence all the dumping people into empty servers. It kind of seems that this solution is way overengineered when all we want and need is a team shuffle.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Lets not panic people - after all, Red Dead 2 is out next Friday. We will all be enjoying that instead!

i envy You a bit, i have seen trailers, would love to play RDR2 but it is not coming to PC yet :( i hope they will push it for PC as i would love it as much as all GTA titles (very much :) )
  • Well... I'm starting to get **** being forced to play the same HvV maps each night.

Last night didnt get anything other than Yavin IV, Starkiller Base, Takodana and Jakku.
  • far out is this still going. No wonder none of my friends are playing, dagarrk
    Need my scanner fixed please
  • They changed something. The EoR MM... Its...its...its...
    Worse. Only get in a lobby half the time, otherwise it just searches. And searches. And guess what?
    Searches. Who saw that coming.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
    Lets not panic people - after all, Red Dead 2 is out next Friday. We will all be enjoying that instead!

If it's a game developed by DICE, I for one won't be playing it. Not giving this mob another red cent.
    51bvn954fmlp.png

If it's a game developed by DICE, I for one won't be playing it. Not giving this mob another red cent.

Rockstar

Don't worry I wouldn't have pre-ordered, arranged to pick up from my local store at midnight, and booked the day off if this was a DICE title...
  • Serious question why does this game allow this happen? The unbearable lag is a huge issue but heroes getting stuck is something I am seeing more since the matchmaking tests started...I got to put you guys on front street because this is embarrassing

• Draco_RSA wrote: »
    From Ben on Twitter:

Star Wars Battlefront II EOR Matchmaking Test update. We are seeing games are fuller, which is something we aimed to achieve. We have plans for tweaks with the goal of reducing the time to Matchmake.

what is his twitter account?
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
  • sukebe7 wrote: »
    From Ben on Twitter:

No kidding, is this a joke, feels like more of that genius intern/sidekick that thought fixing regular cargo by giving us JP cargo and strike is what we wanted. Oh, and I can totally understand since that’s what everyone asked for and all, riiiight. Please fire that guy because everyone I’ve okayed with hates the matchmaking and many aren’t playing as much.
  • sukebe7 wrote: »
    From Ben on Twitter:

His @ is BenWalke
  • Draco_RSA wrote: »
    So...can we get refunds?? This game is broken and the devs refuse to listen to the community at all. My wife and I no longer play together thanks to the new system and actually getting a decent game now is really hard with all the lobby roulette garbage. I enjoyed the game much more when I searched for a game, started playing and had decent map rotation...you broke it and instead of fixing it you just make it worse every day. Turn it off.

I want a refund the games been a joke since day 1, the release a patch and within minutes we are waiting for the next patch, nothing has changed in a year.
  • this thread right here is proof we was lied to as the EOR MM tests was suppose to be a three day test and then turned off. Not a 20 + day beta test which no one really enjoys.
  • Seriously why is this still turned on?
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.