criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How to deal with life during the Enforcer Weekend:

Recharge Command. Defuser. Disruption.

You're welcome.
Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"

Replies

• What can I say expect you're welcome?
  • But I don’t like playing Officer...
  • bfloo
    14748 posts Member
    If you can only use the officer to do well during an event, the class is clearly broken.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I'm rocking this build all weekend. Thanks for the reminder.
  • S_Markt
    449 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    stop this nonsense now. what is next? tauntaunsweekend on deathstar. who developed these "eventweekends", a six year old? for six year old? dice, if you dont want us to play this game any longer, just say it. all your "eventweekends" have been great fun... for trollgamers with low skill. games as a service. haha! this is like when you ask for ketchup in a restaurant and they dash your fries with lots of hotsouce.

Edited to remove swearing shorthand. - EA_Cian
  • Darth_Vapor3
    3420 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    But I don’t like playing Officer...

19kcb89a38rc.png

Heheh. Nice. Played a little yesterday. 550BP and more available. I’m digging it. I shall deal with this event by throwing myself fully into enforcer and jump trooper gameplay this weekend.

DT’s and B2’s and WW’s... Oh my!
  • S_Markt wrote: »
    stop this nonsense now. what is next? tauntaunsweekend on deathstar.

Dude Taun Tauns on the death star would be sick! @F8RGE make it happen
  • Skowsa
    316 posts Member
    edited October 2018

Nice Winnie the Pooh reference! It ties in to the whole EOR/Eeyore discussion that has been going on in here over the last week. Nicely done!

If I get the chance to play (between yard work and kids sports) I will be fighting fire with fire. The whole "if you can't beat them, join them" type idea. Looking forward to it!
    Somewhere between "the sky is falling" and "everything is awesome" lies the truth.
  • IDK I do love my enforcer ww but this kinda sounds worse then hero weekend. This just tells me a lot of officers will get ranked up and a lot of flashing going on.
  • KresusFIN wrote: »

You're welcome.

Now don’t ruin the fun.

You should of released this common sense secret on Saturday.
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    IDK I do love my enforcer ww but this kinda sounds worse then hero weekend. This just tells me a lot of officers will get ranked up and a lot of flashing going on.

the price of war always has a cost...
    But I don’t like playing Officer...

19kcb89a38rc.png

Lol 😂

The best image of the week. Thank you.

• jonci wrote: »
    Tolbertron wrote: »
    S_Markt wrote: »

Taun Tauns on the death star whilst hunting Ewoks throwing Porgs at them.

No we need a weekend being hunted, not by Ewoks. Let’s have the old Tatooine map back from BF1 and get Tusken Raiders hunting us! 😁
  • Skowsa wrote: »

Nice Winnie the Pooh reference! It ties in to the whole EOR/Eeyore discussion that has been going on in here over the last week. Nicely done!

If I get the chance to play (between yard work and kids sports) I will be fighting fire with fire. The whole "if you can't beat them, join them" type idea. Looking forward to it!

Wait. This wasn't a Wizard of Oz reference?
  • Or just don't play the game.
    fbt2twcl6ciq.jpg
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

Yes, actually...
  • Tolbertron wrote: »

after i have written this, i got another idea: ga deathstar as it is but with mini starfighters instead of soldiers. and of course you dont have to stay at stations to activate them or deactivate them you just have to pass the within a meter or some feet.
  • Guide to deal with the ‘matchmaking’ and Wookiee Weekend:
    gn17xqbqd86u.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • My enforcers are at top cards and top level.

Thxs for the insight, my job this weekend will be ruinning enforcers lives as an officer. :)
  • S_Markt wrote: »
    stop this nonsense now. what is next? tauntaunsweekend on deathstar. who developed these "eventweekends", a six year old? for six year old? dice, if you dont want us to play this game any longer, just say it. all your "eventweekends" have been great fun... for trollgamers with low skill. games as a service. haha! this is like when you ask for ketchup in a restaurant and they dash your fries with lots of hotsouce.

Edited to remove swearing shorthand. - EA_Cian

All events were welcomed so far by the community; enjoyed and generally fun.

Ketchup.

In a restaurant.

I guess Im lucky the restaurants I go dont have ketchup.

Yes, actually...

Excellent! I haven't lost my touch!
  • AzorAhai
    1301 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    KresusFIN wrote: »

You're welcome.

I like it. It's proactive. It's not complaining. It's managing the hand you are dealt.

Edited to remove reference to removed post. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    jonci wrote: »
    Taun Tauns on the death star whilst hunting Ewoks throwing Porgs at them.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

You're welcome.

I might play Starfighter assault to get away from the wookiees.
  • bfloo wrote: »
    If you can only use the officer to do well during an event, the class is clearly broken.

Yeah.
  • Guys prepare yourself to an infernal weekend full of wookiees monsters, I think this weekend will be the most unplayable moment for battlefront 2. Overload and thermal imploder go! Go!

To be honest, a Tauntaun joust type match would be soooo amazing and hilarious.
  • You can easily get the bp with any trooper without the officer.

You could play extraction, ewok hunt, hvv or sfa. Nobody is telling you to play ga.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Earlier today many Wookie was killed in Crait. A lone first order Flame trooper had lots of Wookie meat BBQ for the troops stationed there. A few Wookie died of flashing light then shots to the head. LMAO.

LOL. I knew that. Once. A long time ago.

Oh well.

Hey look over there.... a hundred Wookiees stomping on some Death Troopers.
    Somewhere between "the sky is falling" and "everything is awesome" lies the truth.
  • Warning: Defusers won't work against Super Battle Droids. But no one ever uses those anyway, so it's cool.

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

• EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I've removed a few posts, but please carry on. :smile:

Warning: Defusers won't work against Super Battle Droids. But no one ever uses those anyway, so it's cool.

Lmao right? I use the B2 rocket droid instead.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • ...or simply play or do something else...
    DICE has made things easy for me...
  • That will work too. But it is extremely satisfying to watch a wookie try to bomb you. Then shoot you. With nothing working.

Disruption - Recharge - Disruption is the dirtiest trick ever invented, and I love it to death for this event.

y6qvidach2x9.png

• I loved the heroes weekend - but enforcers .... nahhhh.

SUGGESTION:
    Rocket Trooper Weekend would be fine and fun!

But "UNNNLLLIMMTED WOOKIES" ... not if anything to say about it I have.

Wookies are already OP - need to be nerfed.
    When there is a Finn and a Yoda plus officers you have wookies with 1000HP ... like an ATST.
    That is insane.
  • I expected to experience some difference in how the games play out, but I can't really say I've noticed much.
  • GarthRevan wrote: »
    I loved the heroes weekend - but enforcers .... nahhhh.

SUGGESTION:
    Rocket Trooper Weekend would be fine and fun!

But "UNNNLLLIMMTED WOOKIES" ... not if anything to say about it I have.

Wookies are already OP - need to be nerfed.
    When there is a Finn and a Yoda plus officers you have wookies with 1000HP ... like an ATST.
    That is insane.

Not anymore. Health stacking was removed. No more Hero Wookies.
  • Better. But disruption seems to only work on the front and doesn't go over objects higher than 2 feet.